[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

DatEnderGamer

Jul 29, 2019
In short he has access to a map that is yet to be released. We'll see it in 1.1.2

Regarding dehydration, once mobs are under control you'll be free to concentrate on harvesting saplings
Damn, I was really hoping i'd get to use the new ship. I'll try the mob control, and I'll see if I have any improvement

zortag

Jul 29, 2019
The change to tall grass and hoe function on grass blocks is from the Hunger Overhaul mod's default config settings. I have *ALWAYS* changed these settings for exactly the reasons you describe. In this pack, though, it feels much less out of place. >:]

Did a creeper touch the fuel leak and explode? You really need to make sealing that off a priority, because if a creeper touches pyrotheum they seem to cause a large explosion that ignores /gamerule mobGriefing settings. You'll eventually end up with a *huge* crater there.

Yes, I've seen this. Collect the pyrotheum with a bucket unfortunately turns it into a simple lava or else you could build a creeper powered quarry close to home

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Not to discourage you or any thing but @Iskandar has said that this is not a pack for people just learning about the mods

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Exactly that. If you haven't played a 1.6.x pack before, Crash Landing is definitely NOT the place to start. It will frustrate you to no end.
Current version (1.1.1) of this game is nonsensical. Assuming that someone has played Agrarian Skies seems to be a poor design feature, consider changing this or explicitly stating that it is a prerequisite. Beginning quests need to be more linear, having to restart multiple times (due to extreme dehydration and ultimately death) to be able to figure out the right order of the quests is not fun and ultimately lead me to delete this mod pack. My opinion is that this is likely fun for people who already understand the core mechanics of the mods included (excluding your changes) but that this is not geared for general consumption.

Sorry, this a hardcore pack. It isn't unreasonable to expect that people have some idea what they are doing in this case. And you are expected to die a few times, although I do offer an easy quest option that should make life less difficult.

I don't expect this pack to be fun for everyone, and it is perfectly fine if you don't like it. It is designed to offer challenges unique, or as unique as I could get, to modded Minecraft. I'm aware this won't be everyone's thing.

drktemplar06

Jul 29, 2019
also could i suggest adding in progressive automation. the mining portion of it would be useless but the chopper portion of it would be an extremely nice early game option

GhostHunter9

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I can't open this pack at all, I downloaded it after 10 times trying and now every time I'm pressing launch its loading for less than a sec and then closing the launcher and the console, tried re-downloading it and still it's not working, what to do?

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly that. If you haven't played a 1.6.x pack before, Crash Landing is definitely NOT the place to start. It will frustrate you to no end.

Sorry, this a hardcore pack. It isn't unreasonable to expect that people have some idea what they are doing in this case. And you are expected to die a few times, although I do offer an easy quest option that should make life less difficult.

I don't expect this pack to be fun for everyone, and it is perfectly fine if you don't like it. It is designed to offer challenges unique, or as unique as I could get, to modded Minecraft. I'm aware this won't be everyone's thing.

hey im loving it iv completed every version so far and now im working my but off to try to make it better this it the first pack to ever inspire me to dig in to it to see what i could do to make it better Keep up the good work

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Man, adding in ruined, post-apocalyptic looking ruined cities to explore and scavenge just about makes this a perfect mod for me. Now if only we had a way to get the shuttle airborne again...

Again? That shuttle never flew. How could it it has 2 left engines. :p
I noticed it when I tried to ressimple the shuttle in creative mode. :D

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Again? That shuttle never flew. How could it it has 2 left engines. :p
I noticed it when I tried to ressimple the shuttle in creative mode. :D
Perhaps the shuttle had vtol capabilities. while it may look like the mounting brackets are on the wrong side, but it's just that during the crash the servo was knocked into it's reverse position.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hi,
I can't open this pack at all, I downloaded it after 10 times trying and now every time I'm pressing launch its loading for less than a sec and then closing the launcher and the console, tried re-downloading it and still it's not working, what to do?
Need crash logs. Also, try using the old pne, pack code boom. Some people have had more luck that way, for some reason.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
ok iv been working withe Iskandar to get the walled city mod to work and to create a custom city for this map this is the first city i came up with the lime stone cityView attachment 12187

He likes that one a lot but wanted to try and make a futuristic ruin city so here it isView attachment 12186
both are still wip but i need to know which one to focus on so i wanted to get Iskandars as well as everyone's vote lime stone or future

No reason you can't have more than one is there?[DOUBLEPOST=1406413175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perhaps the shuttle had vtol capabilities. while it may look like the mounting brackets are on the wrong side, but it's just that during the crash the servo was knocked into it's reverse position.

A vtol shuttle that crashed making a directional impact crator?
Besides vtol's go up but rarely back. V is for vertical after all.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
No reason you can't have more than one is there?[DOUBLEPOST=1406413175][/DOUBLEPOST]

I could but with the time i can only complete one anyways looks like we are going to the future will have some new pics soon

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019

A crashed harrier can leave a directional impact just like any other aircraft. Their crash landings do not tend to be directional, but in the case of harriers we're discussing skilled pilots and a relativley intact craft.

Our Vtol craft do not have the roation I mentioned above, but spacecraft require thrust in 360 degrees. For and aft thrust would need to be comparable, rotating the engines would allow you to quickly slow the craft.

Last edited:

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
ok heres the finished city what do you think
2014-07-26_18.32.43.png

just kidding. this is me trying to determine block placement

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey guys, Got Episode 3 up and i would like to just say if iskandar hadn't added rice in i would be dead and on to season 2! Thx to Iskandar!

Magzie's Dust World! E:3