[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I know how to get a rubber tree :)

My point was that this reward is obsolete by the time it's offered. There are more useful things to offer as a reward at this stage of the game.

KoD!
Nah. You can make plastic sheets from Pneumaticcraft plastic. Which is explained in the quest text.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Been watching people on Twitch play the new update. I am well pleased with the gameplay as it sits. It isn't 100% perfect, but it never will be and further tweaking would probably make it worse.

So, more quests. More quests. More quests. I will be finishing the tier 2 quests, setting up the TE machines, the MFR stuff and AE. I might add quests for the smeltery and the High Oven/Deep Tank.

And then next week, maybe, the location quests.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, I am satisfied about how the gameplay is working. Late game might need some tweaking, but I will wait and see. Not a lot of people have gotten that far yet so I don't have a diverse enough pool of feedback

zaraga

Jul 29, 2019
somethings wrong with the Drinking mud quest, it recognizes i have completed the goals but does not give the option to complete the quest and move on to the next

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still advocating for the liquid transfer node recipe output to be reduced from 4 to 1 and those mining upgrades to have a more expensive recipe.

Also, what did you need a builder for? Landscaping, or structures? I was thinking that you could probably use World Painter to make some tileable landscape and copy that around a bit to relieve the flat boring landscape that's currently there.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.0: For the first question under technological revolution, Covering the Basics. What is it needing to detect? Its not showing anything in the list for what it needs to progress. The quest text doesn't say it either.

Thanks!

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.0: For the first question under technological revolution, Covering the Basics. What is it needing to detect? Its not showing anything in the list for what it needs to progress. The quest text doesn't say it either.

Thanks!

How did you unlock that questline? Mine isn't even unlocked..

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hmm the pneumatic questline shows 80% complete but I have completed all 12 available quests.
You need to craft 3 printed circuit boards to unlock the rest.[DOUBLEPOST=1405103947][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks!
I think that quest might be borked. I broke it in dev and thought I fixed it but apparently not. That section is a wip anyway. Expect it to be revamped and expanded in the next update.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Been watching people on Twitch play the new update. I am well pleased with the gameplay as it sits. It isn't 100% perfect, but it never will be and further tweaking would probably make it worse.
So, more quests. More quests. More quests. I will be finishing the tier 2 quests, setting up the TE machines, the MFR stuff and AE. I might add quests for the smeltery and the High Oven/Deep Tank.
And then next week, maybe, the location quests.

Dehydration is still rather high, I've spent a lot of time during the first nights making dirt and boiling it into water to survive the next day. (It needs 4-5 bottles per day.) But other than that it plays very smoothly now, fantastic job!

The Machine Frame as reward for the kill quest was a nice surprise. And it came at exactly the right time. Now what to do with it:
- Magma Crucible would be nice to have early access to some higher level materials
- Glacial Coplactocator quest and with that access to smoothies and Delighted Meals .. and new building materials
- MFR Grinder would be perfect now. The base is secured, might as well grind up all the mobs when they linger at the fences
- Or a second Activator. Then I could automate the Gravel making in addition to the ore generation.
... decisions, decisions. :)

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I'm still advocating for the liquid transfer node recipe output to be reduced from 4 to 1 and those mining upgrades to have a more expensive recipe.

Also, what did you need a builder for? Landscaping, or structures? I was thinking that you could probably use World Painter to make some tileable landscape and copy that around a bit to relieve the flat boring landscape that's currently there.
I will look into it.

I need structures. Some bits of a ruined city, parts of the crashed DSS Wanderlust and, well, spoilers

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
You need to craft 3 printed circuit boards to unlock the rest.[DOUBLEPOST=1405103947][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think that quest might be borked. I broke it in dev and thought I fixed it but apparently not. That section is a wip anyway. Expect it to be revamped and expanded in the next update.

I see. I had already done that a long time ago so i'll just craft 3 more.

D

Deleted member 128424

What do I do once I download them? The worlds didn't appear.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Gotcha! I eagerly await the next update! If you need help testing that one, I'll be glad to test it as well!

Otherwise, keep up the great work! This pack keeps getting better and better