[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

schpeelah

Jul 29, 2019
Thinks someone was mentioning texture packs and putting it in there or something like that?:confused:
[texture pack folder or zip file]/assets/minecraft/textures/entity/steve.png is the default skin. Replace the file, and your skin is your new default.

spine_iv

Jul 29, 2019
Knocked up a video explaining one way to auto refil your camel pack
I did not think this up myself, had to do a fair bit of googling and steal the crafting bit from someone smarter than me, gratz to them for figuring it out.

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
Das allright. I'll figure it out. No worriez...
Look bottom right between [EDIT] and [LAUNCH] buttons. You most likely have not got your email address in that box in between the buttons. The dropdown changes on me occasionally too.[DOUBLEPOST=1412034706][/DOUBLEPOST]
My wife's skin isn't showing properly ....
I had this problem, mainly in the evenuings, a victorias secret voucher helped a lot. Ha ha ha.

Reactions: Physicist

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Is it possible to generate power using Resonant Ender? I tried a Block of Ender in an Ender Generator but no luck, and it won't go into a Reactant Dynamo. I am feeding spawned endermen into a smeltery and that gets 1 bucket per enderman. Much more efficient than grinding them for pearls.

Reactions: loboca

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is it possible to generate power using Resonant Ender? I tried a Block of Ender in an Ender Generator but no luck, and it won't go into a Reactant Dynamo. I am feeding spawned endermen into a smeltery and that gets 1 bucket per enderman. Much more efficient than grinding them for pearls.
Couldn't the blocks just be un-crafted into 4 pearls then into an ender generator?

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Heya folks. Almost up to 400 pages of posts already! Wow, it was only 250 last time I tried keeping up with you all. :) So I'm a little behind the updates you might say, but Pakratt and I have decided to dive into SMP and see if we can figure this thing out!

You can see Pakratt's first video here, and mine here. Hope you all enjoy it!

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Gen only takes Ender Pearls/Eyes of Ender/Ender Lily Seeds. Can't think of a way to use Ender juice directly for power. Good coolant for reactor though. If only there were a pearl cast...

Couldn't the blocks just be un-crafted into 4 pearls then into an ender generator?

Blocks of Solid Ender can't be uncrafted :(

Reactions: PhilHibbs

ZackUnme

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know what you might have changed but I can confirm that bonemealing works as shipped. Not always instant growth for all uses but it does grow.
I changed Sync's Mj uses for every cell I can get since it is too hard for me....

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
EBlocks of Solid Ender can't be uncrafted :(
I was just about to post "D'oh why didn't I think of that thanks", so thanks for saving me from that embarrassment! I guess I'll just use it for tesseracts and suchlike until I'm reactor-ready.
*Edit* Although I did check the "uses" screen so I would have spotted it.

Last edited:

verniu

Jul 29, 2019
For the future if you know of any exploits or possible exploits plz don’t post them on the forum instead send them to me at [email protected] . The best rule for this is if in doubt sent to me and I’ll let you know.
sorry about that.
i have a problem whit the pack, when i have a long time playing, the memory is overcharged and the game start to frezzing, i read that is cause for the tinkers mod but i dont know if is true.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
@spine_iv We were talking about this like 3 pages back. Nice setup, but the one we came up with here reloads the camel pack no matter where the player is, so long as the setup is in a loaded chunk :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412069413][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to get armor platings for jetpacks?
No. Their recipes have been removed

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
@spine_iv We were talking about this like 3 pages back. Nice setup, but the one we came up with here reloads the camel pack no matter where the player is, so long as the setup is in a loaded chunk :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412069413][/DOUBLEPOST]No. Their recipes have been removed

My setup is wonky tho ;P

Aaw so no armored jets

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
I've got tons of Resonant Ender in a smeltery, and I want to use it to autocraft Enderium Blend. However, when I pour it into a bucket using a casting table, I get a bucket of Liquified Ender, not Resonant Ender, and that can't be used to craft! Any suggestions how I get the Resonant Ender from the smeltery into a bucket? I could set up a transposer, as I have power nearby, but are there any other ways?

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
I've got tons of Resonant Ender in a smeltery, and I want to use it to autocraft Enderium Blend. However, when I pour it into a bucket using a casting table, I get a bucket of Liquified Ender, not Resonant Ender, and that can't be used to craft! Any suggestions how I get the Resonant Ender from the smeltery into a bucket? I could set up a transposer, as I have power nearby, but are there any other ways?
Use fluidducts to move it from your smeltery to a fluid transposer