[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is there anyway to get covering the bases quest (first quest in chapter 3) to complete? all my requirements are green but cant select anything.

Type /hqm edit in chat and force complete the quest if it appears that you have finished everything but it will not allow you to complete.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I tried and it kept ejecting items into the world.

-EDITS-
Is there a video tutorial or full wiki for the 'new' blocks of SFM. All I'm seeing is the initial tutorial/spotlight from when the mod was first released
As someone said, look at his youtube channel. All the info from the expert himself. And it was rapid item valve, not gate. block gate places items, item valve (or rapid item valve) picks them up. You need to have the item valve as an input and something (chest) as output. Plus, you need to point it in a direction and it handles 3-4 blocks around it. watch the videos.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019

-EDITS-
Is there a video tutorial or full wiki for the 'new' blocks of SFM. All I'm seeing is the initial tutorial/spotlight from when the mod was first released
Direwolf20 Mod Guide and the block you are looking for is the item valve works like a AOE hopper theres also the rapid item valve that will pick up items instanly

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
My aerial interface keeps saying the "FallenS0ul can not be found on the server! Insist he/she comes back."

Bug??

schpeelah

Jul 29, 2019

-EDITS-
That's what happens when you push items into it. An item valve pulls from the world when you pull items from it (either with SFM or with itemducts or a hopper underneath). You may want to upgrade to a rapid item valve, which has a 3 block radius.

ZackUnme

Jul 29, 2019
I want to bone meal and get fast rice like those youtuber did....
But when I bone meal it nothing happened....

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
I want to bone meal and get fast rice like those youtuber did....
But when I bone meal it nothing happened....

Idk it works for mee.

--------

To any awesome person, who could help me with aerial interfaces

Its not detecting me. Yay great.