[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
How do i charge flux picaxes
Use the energetic infuser or a charged flux capacitor (shift right click the capacitor to turn it on - it'll auto charge everything in your hotbar).
Of course, the only way to get a charged flux capacitor is by charging an empty one in an energetic infuser. There is, of course, the potato capacitor, but I would imagine that's not the quickest way to go about it. :p

And use periods! :cool:

ScottieC

Jul 29, 2019
Does Iskandar benefit financially from this development?
Are we able to donate to him?
I really want to support the continued development of this series.
I like the difficulty and the learning process of thia hardcore world. The early game is great. The only annoying part is the first night of sifting dust for those 24 stones...
However I am also a proponent of disabling cobblegenerators completely! I have been playing sans cobblegen my last 7 worlds.

Reactions: Genshou

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Scottiepardont: 766260 said:
Does Iskandar benefit financially from this development?
Are we able to donate to him?
I really want to support the continued development of this series.
I like the difficulty and the learning process of thia hardcore world. The early game is great. The only annoying part is the first night of sifting dust for those 24 stones...
However I am also a proponent of disabling cobblegenerators completely! I have been playing sans cobblegen my last 7 worlds.
Iskandar has a patreon accout where I'm sure he would appreciate contributions. If you go to page one of this thread you'll find a link in his sig.

ScottieC

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks PO.
Donations may be made here:
http://www.patreon.com/Iskandar

Personally I would prefer to just donate to a paypal account or something. I don't want to sign up for a new service and start up a monthly donation... each international transaction incurs a fee. Yes I know I can cancel after the first month but sheesh... Makes it annoying imo.

Last edited:

janathin

Jul 29, 2019
when i tried to get on my crash landing game their was a message that said the id so and so does not exist and that was filling up my screen so when i got on, everything was gone! i had built a wall of cobble and when i looked their was only a few plants, trees the cobble and the walls of my ship left(must i note that i did not move because i quit because of anger). so i tried to make a new server, it didn't help. then i deleted every folder with the letters
FTB in it then re-downloaded the launcher. then removed my account then putt it back in. didn't help. the only other option i can see is to get a new account and i am not wasting 20 bucks just to play this crash landing and argeirion skys(however you spell it)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey people, Got episode 6 up. In this one a Splinting creeper sneaks in the ship and we get to see what happens when you get one up close and personal. :)

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks PO.
Donations may be made here:
http://www.patreon.com/Iskandar

Personally I would prefer to just donate to a paypal account or something. I don't want to sign up for a new service and start up a monthly donation... each international transaction incurs a fee. Yes I know I can cancel after the first month but sheesh... Makes it annoying imo.
I tend to prefer one time payments as well, and in this case at least I don't have to deal with international transactions. To my knowledge Patreon is what's available though, and appears fairly standard amoungst developers.

My gut suggests developers use Patreon hoping the micro-payments can get around eula concerns.[DOUBLEPOST=1410918619][/DOUBLEPOST]
PO :)

@PODonnell : now I understand the big boy pants. Ur always Pissed Off :) *rofl* I'll see my way out.....
Lol, I generally thought I came off as fairly civil.... lol

Quy2003

Jul 29, 2019
Glitches, you can use teleport to I'm the minimap to cheat by setting a coordinate in waypoints and clicking teleport to in the menu. One snowball and one water bottle gets you one cold water bottle and one bottle. Drinking the cold water bottle nets you an extra bottle.

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Glitches, you can use teleport to I'm the minimap to cheat by setting a coordinate in waypoints and clicking teleport to in the menu. One snowball and one water bottle gets you one cold water bottle and one bottle. Drinking the cold water bottle nets you an extra bottle.

Generally, you install that minimap with the knowledge that you can use it to teleport and get out of bugs - but the willpower to not cheat with it

Also, by the time you can make snow, water isn't that much of an issue. Plus snow would melt into extra water anyway, so if that is an 'exploit' its hardly worth mentioning.

In other news extra bottles are hardly a revelation either, PB&Js net you water bottles too. for 3 cobble = 3 bottles, hardly worth mentioning.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
With the hot/cold that comes with wearing armor, what it the best armor you can wear? I know the pneumatic helmet it the best, but is there boots, legs that has little heat value? I use leather, but you still get 2 hit killed by zombie pigmen( and most of the time it only takes one hit), also some creepers kill in one hit. Thanks for any help given:)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
With the hot/cold that comes with wearing armor, what it the best armor you can wear? I know the pneumatic helmet it the best, but is there boots, legs that has little heat value? I use leather, but you still get 2 hit killed by zombie pigmen( and most of the time it only takes one hit), also some creepers kill in one hit. Thanks for any help given:)

Diamond; cool in day warmer at night.

AlphaSpider12

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the pack but for some reason it doesn't want to even LAUNCH! I've tried everything: Going to another tab, restarting the launcher, logging out, even restarting the computer! What is going on? And can someone please reply this time?

firefox1234

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the pack but for some reason it doesn't want to even LAUNCH! I've tried everything: Going to another tab, restarting the launcher, logging out, even restarting the computer! What is going on? And can someone please reply this time?
Try using the search function above. I know that this has been addressed previously in this thread, and I think that it might be a java issue, but don't quote me on this