[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
I am on a Server with 1.1.2. Have started on it and not updated yet. From Start on it worked and suddenly stopped working. Do you think i can copy the config from a fresh Server (i still have the zip around)?

You should be fine copying the configs over. It's weird that it's suddenly not working if nothing changed. No idea what else it could be.

Reactions: kyronb

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Have you actually tried this? I ran witch water over squids a couple days ago. You don't get Ghasts, or at least I did not.

Well I see no configs that could turn it off and nothing in the changelog removing it so I should think it would work but I'll hop in game and give it a test.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Well I see no configs that could turn it off and nothing in the changelog removing it so I should think it would work but I'll hop in game and give it a test.
the witch water is supposed to just spawn ghasts for free?

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
I already have a jetpack how do i recharge it. I have a hardened leather helmet & leggings + plastic boots. I also have luggage . Am i set to go to the city?

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
That, and then there's the fact that crops don't actually grow unless manually watered (Disclaimer: Not actually a fact. Just from my not-very-strict observations, plants don't grow on their own ever).
They grow, just slower than vanilla.[DOUBLEPOST=1410820326][/DOUBLEPOST]
I already have a jetpack how do i recharge it
Take a battery, shift rightclick while holding it, put it on quickbar, hold jetpack in hand.

Reactions: Sebas759

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
Luggage is officially the best partner ever. I wish a texture pack made him look like this
b00e3__CraftStudio+Linux+Game+Maker1.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1410820624][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone else have lag spikes during night time.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I already have a jetpack how do i recharge it. I have a hardened leather helmet & leggings + plastic boots. I also have luggage . Am i set to go to the city?

Use a flux capacitor as mentioned above. There is also the Energetic Infuser which has an interface that allows you to place rechargeable items into it such as flux capacitors, jet packs, flux tools and energy cubes.

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks dood, Also are there quests in this modpack that use the mod steve carts. Also im new to tech mods like Minefactory reloaded

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Tested in SSP. Works just fine. Make sure the pool is below y 64 or 62. I forget which. Squids when put in witch water transform into ghasts. Squids will spawn in witch water. Also a power positive thing since you get gunpowder for reactant dynamos. Full list of transformations: http://ex-nihilo-minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_Water
interesting. now to just figure out how to get my hands on some mycelium.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks dood, Also are there quests in this modpack that use the mod steve carts. Also im new to tech mods like Minefactory reloaded
No quest (yet) for SFM.
He said carts, silly, not factory. :p
As far as I know, there are no steve's carts quests, but I haven't ever gotten past Under Pressure, so I can't really say anything definitive.
Also, please improve your use of grammar and puncuation - the periods at the ends of questions are driving me nuts. 0_o
//Begs
*Please*

And as for being new to mods... If you want a general feel for tech mods, take a a look at Direwolf20's youtube channel. He does SSP for tutorials/just showing people lots of mods at once, SMP for fun (although that is educational as well), and mod spotlights for particular mods.
You might want to take a look at some of the mod spotlights, as his SSP and SMP are kind of hard to understand if you're just jumping in with the expectation of learning. He shows you stuff, but it's rather random - that is, in order of what-he-wants-next-for-a-base.

Here's the link to his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/direwolf20

EDIT: Or you could just watch his crash landing series... *facepalm*
Ep. One of Dire's CL LP with one Pahi:
(It's like Dumb and Dumber, but blocky!)

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
so is hunger overhaul broken, or what? i've always disabled the diminishing returns mechanic (because it makes no sense), but decided on a whim to enable it for this playthrough... but it's not tracking properly, so all my food gives no hunger/saturation anymore. also, for some reason the game will just erase a single piece of food in the currently held stack after eating one. i'm running the pack vanilla except for the camel pack UI and the flenix render distance fix.

bAEZO.jpg

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
so is hunger overhaul broken, or what? i've always disabled the diminishing returns mechanic (because it makes no sense), but decided on a whim to enable it for this playthrough... but it's not tracking properly, so all my food gives no hunger/saturation anymore. also, for some reason the game will just erase a single piece of food in the currently held stack after eating one. i'm running the pack vanilla except for the camel pack UI and the flenix render distance fix.

bAEZO.jpg

The nutritional value comes from spice of life. Also it's a vanilla bug that if you eat one thing and it doesn't satisfy your hunger completely or is edible despite hunger it may eat more of them. Best to switch off of food hotbars as soon as you eat.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
The nutritional value comes from spice of life. Also it's a vanilla bug that if you eat one thing and it doesn't satisfy your hunger completely or is edible despite hunger it may eat more of them. Best to switch off of food hotbars as soon as you eat.
okay so what should i do about the fact that everything is just counting up infinitely no matter what i eat, thus preventing me from getting any hunger restoration? i'd rather not just disable the feature again, since i kinda want to see how the map plays with it enabled.