[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
well at the start there is no grass around so getting anything else to grow but vanilla crops is not an option. maybe giving non vanilla rewards in the quest book would help. i mean there is a quest for wheat and seeds? Also pumkins can't be eatten anyway unless you count pumkin pie which would take a long time to make in this pack and could be disabled.

I have modtweaker. I added Harvestcraft seeds to sifting dirt and removed the vanilla seeds. So, instead of getting wheat seeds, you get rice seeds, instead of melons, grapes. That kind of thing.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I have modtweaker. I added Harvestcraft seeds to sifting dirt and removed the vanilla seeds. So, instead of getting wheat seeds, you get rice seeds, instead of melons, grapes. That kind of thing.
i like those better anyway. except potatoes. love those

Ventrylock

Jul 29, 2019
Huh. So, I have at least one French YouTuber out there and now one in what appears to be Russian. Let me just say that this is very, very surreal. Awesome, but very surreal.

Hmm. Russian guy is using adfly to link back to this thread. I can't say I approve of that. Not horrible, but just a tad....sketchy.

I think I'm the French one (Ventrylock) :)

Your map and modpack are very good. And I think French have to know it.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Tetshio: Did you even bother reading the quest those snow blocks were part of? You mess that up and you are stuck without a glacial precipitator permanently. And by extension, gelid cryotheum.

Yes I needed those two snow blocks for the glacial precipitator but having a snow generator without the use of power/water and just using a shovel makes the mechanical one kinda obsolete or unnecessary? Will you be able to disable making a snow golem?

Also I only need to finish one more quest that requires a grinder and a reactant dynamo, faily easy to make but needs time since sifting gravel to get nickle ores take a long time. No nickle obtained from dust though.

Plus i laughed at the recipe for the aqueous accumulator. I was like WTH

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Yes I needed those two snow blocks for the glacial precipitator but having a snow generator without the use of power/water and just using a shovel makes the mechanical one kinda obsolete or unnecessary? Will you be able to disable making a snow golem?

Also I only need to finish one more quest that requires a grinder and a reactant dynamo, faily easy to make but needs time since sifting gravel to get nickle ores take a long time. No nickle obtained from dust though.

Plus i laughed at the recipe for the aqueous accumulator. I was like WTH
there is like a thousand people read these comments and going, " guys wth, shut up all ready. we want some form of water cheat in the game." rofl Note: he said he was getting rid of the seed drop in dirt in place of harvestcraft seeds. So no one should be able to get pumkin seeds.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.5 isn't showing up in my luancher yet, why?
I saw that tetshio's video was in 1.0.5 so I am assuming it is in the launcher...... unless he is a beta tester

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013

It isn't out just yet. FTB has it, and it is in the queue to be updated. How long that takes I don't know. Normally it takes a day or two between they get an update and they put it in the queue to be updated, and then a day or two after that for it to go live. You'll know it when it happens, though.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that tetshio's video was in 1.0.5 so I am assuming it is in the launcher...... unless he is a beta tester

Sorry I edited this post after you had posted :p

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Probably getting tires of me asking but any news on the update? Also will my launcher automatically get the update and make it available to play or do I have to do something?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Probably getting tires of me asking but any news on the update? Also will my launcher automatically get the update and make it available to play or do I have to do something?

No, when the update is available it should auto download. At this point, I have no idea when it will be available beyond soon. I hand it over to the FTB people, and it just takes a while for it to process. Nothing I can do on this end to speed that up.

When it is available, you will know. I always update the thread within a few hours.

Trust me, I hate making you wait as much as you hate waiting.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
No, when the update is available it should auto download. At this point, I have no idea when it will be available beyond soon. I hand it over to the FTB people, and it just takes a while for it to process. Nothing I can do on this end to speed that up.

When it is available, you will know. I always update the thread within a few hours.

Trust me, I hate making you wait as much as you hate waiting.

Alright I might as well retry 1.0.4

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
You could very easily just give us a distro of the rebalanced modtweaker configs with HQM configs and improved map. Also you need to get someone that can write you a mod that records deaths outside of the map data. Hahahah Beta-5 has killed me over 15 times now.

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, as a heads up, everyone might want to spend some time getting familiar with Pneumaticcraft. It will be required to progress in 1.0.6

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
New quests or modified quests or mandatory restart?

I am process of unifying the tech tree. Nearly every single machine in AE, Big Reactors, Extra Utilities, TE3, MFR, Sync, simply Jetpacks and Pneumaticraft will use PCBs in some way, in some cases quite a few of them.

Edit: Ah. Updates are Thursday/Friday. Ok, everyone, Weekly updates, then.

Last edited: