[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Major problem. I have been playing this pack for just over 2 weeks now and have built up quite a big base. However last night I closed down the game in the normal manner and everything was OK when I shut down the game (had been playing all day with no problems). I then turned off my PC. This morning I turned on my PC and started the FTB Launcher and started the mod pack and it loaded up as normal and I re entered my world.

However now when ever I try to open the HQM book it freezes on the page where you select which quest section you wish to do. I have not changed anything on the game or my computer. The book freeze and will not respond to any key press and I have to Alt+Ctrl+Del to exit the game

Can anyone please help me solve this problem without having to start a fresh world or losing all my quest progress.

MooshHorizon

Jul 29, 2019
And if you don't have to put this on 1.7.10 plez don't because of all the messed up world loading it would just rune the modpack for me if not more.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
yes I do here you go I have both of them.
It looks like this thread here addressed the same problem:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-unleashed-randomly-crashes.33047/

Post 2 and 4 specifically mention a couple things that might work. Deleting the file \world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat and adding the FTB folder to your anti-virus program's exception list. If it still continues to crash, you could remove the ChickenChunks mod as a last resort.

Btw Lumaceon Love your mudpack I hope it get's on the third party list :D
Keep up the good work
Thanks very much. I would honestly prefer to keep it off the third party list, as there are quite a few "rookie mistakes" in there. Glad you like it though.

And if you don't have to put this on 1.7.10 plez don't because of all the messed up world loading it would just rune the modpack for me if not more.
I have no plans to port it. I do have other projects that I'm working on for 1.7 at the moment.

MooshHorizon

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like this thread here addressed the same problem:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ftb-unleashed-randomly-crashes.33047/

Post 2 and 4 specifically mention a couple things that might work. Deleting the file \world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat and adding the FTB folder to your anti-virus program's exception list. If it still continues to crash, you could remove the ChickenChunks mod as a last resort.

Thanks very much. I would honestly prefer to keep it off the third party list, as there are quite a few "rookie mistakes" in there. Glad you like it though.

I have no plans to port it. I do have other projects that I'm working on for 1.7 at the moment.
Thx for getting back to me so fast, if you ever get onto a good team or bigger modpacks, if there's a problem i'll make sure I ask you. Thx again
And if you ever want to skype or anything my skype is huntclub260 and I also have Teamspeak.

MooshHorizon

Jul 29, 2019
Well I got a good 55 min's in then it crashed again. And yes I deleted the file \world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat but I can't figure out how to add it to my anti-virus program.

Attachments

• crash-2014-11-18_22.02.18-server.txt
    23.2 KB · Views: 89

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Well I got a good 55 min's in then it crashed again. And yes I deleted the file \world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat but I can't figure out how to add it to my anti-virus program.
You'd be better off googling it; the exception list is different for each program. Something like "(Name of your anti-virus program) exception list."

Megan139

Jul 29, 2019
I ran into a small problem.
I had some issues trying to customize the modpack which led to me just starting a new one fresh and replacing my inventory files in the level.dat from my old save to my new save. I also transferred the HQM data. I did not change anything else besides those two things.
However, now when I try to research things, right clicking doesn't work. Killing mobs progresses the biome research, but even when the damage bar on the research note is full, right clicking for research does not do anything, no matter how long I hold it down. I tried a new save and it works, but I was wondering if there was something that could go wrong when switching some things in my saves to make it so I cannot right click the gain research anymore. I'd very much like to not have to restart the pack, so if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

Best,
Megan

Budpiece

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be having trouble getting this modpack to launch, when it gets to the last 100kb or so in the file download it stops the counter, then pauses, then closes out, i happens so fast i cant even look at the logs in console to figure out the error, ive tried downloading and redownloading both the pack and FTB its nigh on 100 times in the past week, about a few tries away from break my entire pc over this, someone please help me

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
This was the best pack in last years JamPacked compitition imo. Please tell me your working on a pack to submit for this years!

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
This was the best pack in last years JamPacked compitition imo. Please tell me your working on a pack to submit for this years!
I had an idea for it, but I don't know if I have the time to commit to making another modpack. We'll have to see. Thanks for the compliment though.