[1.6.4] Cataclysm ModPack [HardCore, Post-Apocalyptic Survival]

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
I'll post the IP here once its up :) hopefully today. Also glad to hear u are enjoying it! The zombie spawn rate is very easy to tweak on servers. However its a bit harder for sp play.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I will have to try it out tomorrow. Going to bed cuase I have stuff to do really early tomorrow I should be on sometime around 2-4ish Central Time

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
cant tell if there is chests or something i need to find cuase i got nothing to start with and i just got mauled by a pack of zombies

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
You should spawn in with some stone tools. Weird. Try doing /kit tools

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
:p
Xile, I've been pushing Cataclysm across different Twitch streamers. So you may or may not see an increase in downloads. :p
Thanks a ton man! I've been working on hqm integration lately, though I'm kinda having trouble deciding what to do for quests and what not. I've already made a "Welcome to the wasteland" set which is just some basic stuff like getting a water system set up and tornado warning and some basic tools and armor. I wanted to do a quest set for resonant induction because few people know how to use it, but its so complicated in how you need to set stuff up that its almost too much for me to put as a quest :/

XenosLastStand

Jul 29, 2019
Xile, is it a glitch that sometimes my vision is obscured by the inside of an upside down zombie head? When it happens I turn away from zombies and I'm fine. But when I look at them again, it happens. A little info would be appreciated. :)

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
Yea this is a really weird glitch with mob amputation. For some reason it only effects certain people and it only happens in certain spots for some people. The Dev knows about it but is just as confused Lol.

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
Yea :( I already had to remove mob dismemberment because it was worse with that. I may just put something on the front page saying to disable that mod if you have issues.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yea :( I already had to remove mob dismemberment because it was worse with that. I may just put something on the front page saying to disable that mod if you have issues.

Umm I got this bug in FTB Lite 2 (with a few added mods) but no mob dimemberment.... although it was putting a upside down minecart on my head and flipping my ZANS waypoints

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
o_O that's weird Lol. Any thoughts on how extensive the hqm quest lines should be?