Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf v1.0.8 | Whitelist - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played Ultimate for a long time and then played on unleashed. Never played DW20 pack so I hope I like it.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Definatly IC2 and addons
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Not long after Ultimate pack came out.(not sure when that was)
IGN (In Game Name): Fxz_y
Anything comments or concerns?: Do you have TS3?

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 23/24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Direwolf20
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinkers
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 and a half years.
IGN (In Game Name): YoshiiPowa
Anything comments or concerns?: Not at the moment.

mrbruce300

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):51
Experience with FTB and/or mods:ftb unleashed, unhinged, te3,ic2 and others
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: AE and Tinkers
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: over 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):mrbruce300
Anything comments or concerns?:

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Direwolf20, Unleashed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: AE
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 yr
IGN (In Game Name): JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: i was on the unleashed server want on this one :)

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Started FtB about a month ago, already familiar with TE IC2 BC MFR MPS Microblocks and RP2
What is your favorite mod in FTB? Forge Microblocks (Hey, I'm an artist, so sue me.)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? I started out with Tekkit before it was Classic.
IGN: Le_Joueur
Anything comments or concerns? My teenage kids only play vanilla for the new features; I like sculpting. I'm an artist looking to settle somewhere and show off; do you have what I need?
Age (16+): just turned 16 yesterday :D
Experience with FTB and/or mods: a bit confused with some mods but i have a great understaning of most things
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: i gotta say tinkers, i love the hammer :3
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: around 4 years if that includes tekkit aswell :D (on and off)
IGN (In Game Name): FraggerBomb
Anything comments or concerns?: would be great if someone would partner up with me, i work better with other people
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I'm still getting used to the newer additions to FTB, but I feel comfortable with most of the mods included

What is your favorite mod in FTB?: That has to be Tinkerer's construct. I love the tool customization and the big forge.

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Been playing FTB since it came around and tekkit before that. I don't remember exactly when I got into mods, but it's been a few years.

IGN (In Game Name): Firstprice

Anything comments or concerns?: I'm not really into voice chatting, I like to 'relax' with minecraft and just listen to music while playing, but I will join every now and then if there's a voice com server.
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I'm quite experienced as I've been playing FTB since Ultimate came out.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinker's Construct
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since Ultimate
IGN (In Game Name): Sandro0802
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Plenty. About a year in Tekkit and severy months in various iterations of FTB.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry. Trees are awesome lol.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A few years at least.
IGN (In Game Name): saintmax
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm just looking for a good stable server with a consistent community. I've had bad luck lately with servers either dying or resetting every few months. I'm looking for a more permanent place to get into some more long term projects.
Age: Currently, I have 15 years, but my birthday is just 3 weeks away from today (14th of January)
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have been playing with mods and/or watching Direwolf's LP since his season 2 of Single Player. I have taken a break, though, like 2-3 months ago because aside from school stuff I hadn't got time for to do anything. Now, I really feel the urge to play minecraft and I want to play on a good server.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: The mod that i like the most is IndustrialCraft 2.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: As i said before, I started playing modded minecraft when direwolf was about to start his season 2 of single player.
IGN (In Game Name): Kiuny
Anything comments or concerns?: I don't think i have anything to say. I want to start playing with mods again and i hope that this server will be just what i need.
Age (16+): 31
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have some experience with Tekkit and FTB, played a bit on Ridgedog's after chat server.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IndustrialCraft of course. I'm a fan of machines.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Uh, Not sure when I first booted up a mod, it would have to be well over a year now.
IGN (In Game Name): DnvnQuinn
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope, just keeping it short and simple. Hope to see you folks ingame.
Age (16+): 28
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have extensive experience with playing ftb and mods. I Spent considerable time with the major releases of ftb pack's starting with the beta pack.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Tinkers Construct is the mod I use the most so I suppose that would be my favorite mod. Its usually the one I use first and spend the most time setting up in my first day or two.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since the summer of 2011, when the yogscast started their tekkit series.
IGN (In Game Name):aziel13
Anything comments or concerns?: I tend to be something of a hermit in that I enjoy having my own space away from other players, but I also enjoy working with others from time to time. As such it is fairly important to me to be on a server that has adequate accommodations for players who are not apart of a town or clan, if such entities exist on your server that is to say.
Experience with FTB and/or mods: some experience with ftb unleashed and ultimate
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: moprh, ars magica, thaumcraft, appeng, tinkers construct
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: unleashed 4 month ultimate 2 month
IGN : eragon20103
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope not really :D

Experience with FTB and/or mods played: ultimte for months

What is your favorite mod in FTB?:computer craft

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:6 months

IGN (In Game Name) :luisfernando262

Anything comments or concerns?: none
Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods:
I have been playing FTB since i first heard it on Direwolf20 channel( a couple weeks after FTB launcher was launched) and I have developed 3 mods for mincraft and a handfull of bukkit plugins.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:
I wanna say BC but the only thing impressing about BC is the ability to make(LASERS!!)and add gates to pipes and since TE has its own powergen/type(redstoneflux) BC has become the biggest/most famous empty mod that adds a quarry and a piping system. Rant over :D
Back to the question :). I dont have an favorite mod, there are allot of mods that all add different things to minecraft so my favorite mods are TE,AE,Foresty,IC2,Thaumcraft4 and everything chickenbones made/will make.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: pffff, I think well over 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): illwind
Anything comments or concerns?: is there a teamspeak available?
All Accepted :D PLEASE JOIN THE WEBSITE TO OBTAIN THE IP!! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1388024522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played Ultimate for a long time and then played on unleashed. Never played DW20 pack so I hope I like it.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Definatly IC2 and addons
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Not long after Ultimate pack came out.(not sure when that was)
IGN (In Game Name): Fxz_y
Anything comments or concerns?: Do you have TS3?
Age (16+): 23/24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Direwolf20
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinkers
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 and a half years.
IGN (In Game Name): YoshiiPowa
Age (16+):51
Experience with FTB and/or mods:ftb unleashed, unhinged, te3,ic2 and others
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: AE and Tinkers
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: over 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):mrbruce300
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Direwolf20, Unleashed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: AE
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 yr
IGN (In Game Name): JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: i was on the unleashed server want on this one :)

All Accepted :D PLEASE JOIN THE WEBSITE TO OBTAIN THE IP!! Thanks!

nerakai

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have good experience with most of the mods throughout all the modpacks in Feed The Beast, everything from forestry to gregtech(ughhhhhhh)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I love the magic themed mods like Thaumcraft and Ars Magica 2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A fairly long time, I've been playing modded minecraft since just before the first release of the YogBox.
IGN (In Game Name): nerakai
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm very polite and active, I've also had experince moderating on a large vanilla server (I don't expect to be a moderator on this server), I also became a well known pvper on this server

Rakkis

Jul 29, 2019
Age 30
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Started with Direwolf Season 4 Let's Play
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE3, KingLemming is a genius.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? Since Direwolf20 Season 4 let's play started, so early 2011.
IGN (In Game Name): woodyafortunato
Anything comments or concerns? I love playing with others and would be a great addition for your server. I have TS3 installed and a mic and everything.

Mariusz_B

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 32
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unleashed etc.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics and Thermal Expansion.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since the winter of 2011.
IGN (In Game Name): Mariusz_B

KayDotTom

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 19
Experience with FTB and/or mods: PLayed Tekkit a lot, FTB since mindcrack
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal Expansion!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: ~ 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): TheDrowningAngel
Anything comments or concerns?: Are turtle tunnels allowed in overworld?

davitkikoria

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I just started and my friend plays on this server and he plans to teach me on the server.

What is your favorite mod in FTB?:I just started playing as I said though I really enjoyed tinkers construct as like a change from vanilla tools.

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 day

IGN (In Game Name): davitkikoria

Anything comments or concerns?: I hope that I enjoy myself on the server and will be able to learn modded MC easily.

scarlettgriffin3

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Steve's Carts and most Tekkit Mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Not sure at the moment. Just reciently decided to try out a FTB
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): scarlettgriffin3
Anything comments or concerns?: none currently

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have good experience with most of the mods throughout all the modpacks in Feed The Beast, everything from forestry to gregtech(ughhhhhhh)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I love the magic themed mods like Thaumcraft and Ars Magica 2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A fairly long time, I've been playing modded minecraft since just before the first release of the YogBox.
IGN (In Game Name): nerakai
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm very polite and active, I've also had experince moderating on a large vanilla server (I don't expect to be a moderator on this server), I also became a well known pvper on this server
Age 30
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Started with Direwolf Season 4 Let's Play
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE3, KingLemming is a genius.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? Since Direwolf20 Season 4 let's play started, so early 2011.
IGN (In Game Name): woodyafortunato
Anything comments or concerns? I love playing with others and would be a great addition for your server. I have TS3 installed and a mic and everything.
Age (16+): 32
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unleashed etc.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics and Thermal Expansion.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since the winter of 2011.
IGN (In Game Name): Mariusz_B
Experience with FTB and/or mods: PLayed Tekkit a lot, FTB since mindcrack
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal Expansion!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: ~ 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): TheDrowningAngel
Anything comments or concerns?: Are turtle tunnels allowed in overworld?
Age (16+):22
Experience with FTB and/or mods:I have most experience with FTB mods but trying to learn my way around the new update
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2 for 1.6.4 :D
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 3 years
IGN (In Game Name):xSimplename
Anything comments or concerns?: Is there a workshop?
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I just started and my friend plays on this server and he plans to teach me on the server.

What is your favorite mod in FTB?:I just started playing as I said though I really enjoyed tinkers construct as like a change from vanilla tools.

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 day

IGN (In Game Name): davitkikoria

Anything comments or concerns?: I hope that I enjoy myself on the server and will be able to learn modded MC easily.
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Steve's Carts and most Tekkit Mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Not sure at the moment. Just reciently decided to try out a FTB
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): scarlettgriffin3
Anything comments or concerns?: none currently

All accepted! Be sure to join the website, which is where you can obtain the IP!

Rheajr86

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 27
Experience with FTB and/or mods: i have been learning AE ME storage and TE systems. buildcraft and industrialcraft are the mods i started with. Have played with Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unleashed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics (new favorite)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: just started using FTB a couple of months ago but started modding minecraft for about a year now
IGN (In Game Name): rheajr86
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm just looking for a place to play with other folks. I am currently playing on another server but everyone mostly works by themselves so its not much different than single-player. I was big into WoW but it has lost its appeal. Unfortunately none of my friends from there play minecraft.

Commando_T

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Compuptercraft and originally played tekkit and their mods for 1.4.7
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft / Thaumcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: it is minecraft for me now as i cannot play vanilla without being bored
IGN (In Game Name):Commando_T

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
I'll write three whitelists as my friends are planning to play with me

Experience with FTB and/or mods: All of the mods in Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack and older ones also
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal Expansion and Minefactory reloaded
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since mods needed to be injected inside the jar file manually
IGN (In Game Name): Goldern

Experience with FTB and/or mods: Good knowledge with almost all mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft and Industrialcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: i've found mods by appeal of a friend and then never stopped using them, i like to create computercraft programs to handle my tasks alot!
IGN (In Game Name): viniciuslrangel

Experience with FTB and/or mods: Don't have alot of experience with mods but it's too cool to play with my friends in a modded server!
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry and IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: for two months i've been playing with tekkit and that's all i know about it
IGN (In Game Name): hulcraft

Indignity

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I used to admin a greylisted server with a custom amount of mod, I am new to quite a few mods, but I knowhow to use ic2(the new version), TE, and am learning Ars.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I have been playinh with mods since Tekkits launch.
IGN (In Game Name): PawnAeris
Anything comments or concerns?: My only concern is lag; are the server specs dedicated? Or a shared hosting provider? :p

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I like to code Computercraft programs in my spare time and am familiar with most Direwolf20 mods, except Factorization.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably Thermal Expansion or Computercraft/OpenPeripherals.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've played FTB for a year and Tekkit for a year before that.
IGN (In Game Name): DieNasty
Anything comments or concerns?: What's the difficulty, and are there any notable gamerule changes? (e.g mobGriefing or keepInventory)

Sploderp

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I know the basics of most mods, and most about Thaumcraft 4, IC2 and Tinker's Construct.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinker's Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Probably around 2 years.
IGN (In Game Name): Sploderp
Anything comments or concerns?: Turning mobGriefing off would be great but if not it's not a problem.

Ali Z

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 27

Experience with FTB and/or mods:
I've watched alot of Direwolf20, but never put it fully into practice. So I probably have a bit of learning to do.

What is your favorite mod in FTB?:

I like Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion and Twilight Forest. But Biomes O' Plenty and Natura do the most to supply eye candy, so they're probably my favs even though they don't do too much in terms of tech or magic.

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? :

I've played for about a year for Modded Minecraft. Much longer for vanilla. I remember the early Betas but got bored with it shortly after the full Minecraft 1.0 came out.

IGN (In Game Name):
AmandaMo1127

I really like building cool houses and the like, and I am certainly not above sharing, so I really am looking forward to some cooperative play with some new friends. ^_^