Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf v1.0.8 | Whitelist - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: iv been playing mods for a year and really have enjoyed it
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: iv got too many mods i like
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 years of ftb and 8 months of vanila minecraft
IGN (In Game Name): MrGeorge547
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope

flummox

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I started with FTB Ultimate and have tried Unleashed, New World, Monster, Horizons and now I am heavily into the DW20 pack.
What is your favorite mod in FTB? So many... For now, my favorite is Logistics Pipes.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? Been playing for over a year.
Anything comments or concerns? I am simply looking for a good community.

Syn Nefas

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods: No experience what so ever, sad i know right?
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Sinnce i haven't played yet, i suppose i'll have to find a favorite
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I... actually think i played a small modded server with my friend once (he actually bought me minecraft)
IGN (In Game Name): Xalria
Anything comments or concerns?: I haven't played in awhile and i wanted to get back in it, Currently rooming with two friends who play on the server and was referred to it by Casey (csb1020).

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Have experience with about 75% of the mods.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: My favorite mod in FTB is Modular Powersuits
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've been playing modded mine craft for about a year plus.
IGN (In Game Name): DrShark12
Anything comments or concerns?: I hope we have a good time on the server, if I make it on. Hope to see you soon.

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 40
Experience with FTB and/or mods: yes playing for many years to much lol, just had a break from minecraft but cant wait to start again.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: i love all of them , maybe thermal expansion is my favorite
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: few years i started with modded minecraft myself played solitaircraft , later ftb , oh i played so many packs i cant count anymore , just had a 6 month break from playing, but normaly i play 6 or 8 hours a day lol
IGN (In Game Name):jurgenroo
Anything comments or concerns?:never been bannen and i am a teamplayer

Takaste

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 52
Experience with FTB and/or mods: moderate, been playing modded minecraft for a few years now
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Favorite mod, IC2 with thermal expansion and forestry
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: started playing FTB 3 years back i guess it was when the first skyblock challenge came out.
IGN (In Game Name): Midnight_Amratha
Anything comments or concerns?: mostly dabble in building, not into pvp, helpful if asked but tend to be quite easily distracted, and a bit forgetful, used to Teamspeak, run my own server for TS.

ethe334

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I rarely play Vanilla, due to the sheer amount of mods avaliable, I pretty much only play mods, and know almost all of them, I also learn the new ones I dont currently have
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, Forestry
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Around 2 years.
IGN (In Game Name): ethe334
Anything comments or concerns?
Concerns? None. Just looks like this is an opportune server for me to develop my skills!