Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf v1.0.8 | Whitelist - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Brandon MacDonald

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: started off playing the when the Technic packs came out but later on moved to FTB cause they had more awesome mods and well at the time of switching from Technic to FTB they were on the latest version of all the mods.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Don't really have a favorite but i do use some mods more than others but that's to be expected cause you get so used to how certain mods work.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: like 6 years now
IGN (In Game Name): higadadish
Anything comments or concerns?: I will help other player if need be and will be looking forward to be playing with people instead of single player.

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I played a lot about a year ago back in 1.5, and have fairly extensive experience with TC, IC, BC, TE, and AE. I've fully automated a gravity suit production line with gregtech, and I've done a full ore processing system with golems. I'm a little rusty, though, and looking forward to seeing what's changed since I last played.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft, easily. It does just about everything, and it does it in interesting ways that aren't just power and pipes. It's also very pretty to look at.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About a year, although I'm coming back from a 9 month hiatus.
IGN (In Game Name): CodaPDX

mpierce39

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Started with tekkit then moved on to ftb
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: hard to say.. thaumcraft 3
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: since mc release
IGN (In Game Name): mpierce39
Anything comments or concerns?: None

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I am Experienced in just about every mod in the direwolf20 mod pack, except for a few new ones that have been added recently.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Project Red (redpower)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: modded minecraft ? Why since almost the beggining of mods, i have been playing minecraft since before you could jump.
IGN (In Game Name): Boncz92
Anything comments or concerns?: Looking for a cool fun server to settle down on.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 27
Experience with FTB and/or mods: i have been learning AE ME storage and TE systems. buildcraft and industrialcraft are the mods i started with. Have played with Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unleashed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics (new favorite)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: just started using FTB a couple of months ago but started modding minecraft for about a year now
IGN (In Game Name): rheajr86
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm just looking for a place to play with other folks. I am currently playing on another server but everyone mostly works by themselves so its not much different than single-player. I was big into WoW but it has lost its appeal. Unfortunately none of my friends from there play minecraft.
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Compuptercraft and originally played tekkit and their mods for 1.4.7
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft / Thaumcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: it is minecraft for me now as i cannot play vanilla without being bored
IGN (In Game Name):Commando_T
I'll write three whitelists as my friends are planning to play with me

Experience with FTB and/or mods: All of the mods in Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack and older ones also
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal Expansion and Minefactory reloaded
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since mods needed to be injected inside the jar file manually
IGN (In Game Name): Goldern

Experience with FTB and/or mods: Good knowledge with almost all mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft and Industrialcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: i've found mods by appeal of a friend and then never stopped using them, i like to create computercraft programs to handle my tasks alot!
IGN (In Game Name): viniciuslrangel

Experience with FTB and/or mods: Don't have alot of experience with mods but it's too cool to play with my friends in a modded server!
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry and IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: for two months i've been playing with tekkit and that's all i know about it
IGN (In Game Name): hulcraft
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I used to admin a greylisted server with a custom amount of mod, I am new to quite a few mods, but I knowhow to use ic2(the new version), TE, and am learning Ars.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I have been playinh with mods since Tekkits launch.
IGN (In Game Name): PawnAeris
Anything comments or concerns?: My only concern is lag; are the server specs dedicated? Or a shared hosting provider? :p
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I like to code Computercraft programs in my spare time and am familiar with most Direwolf20 mods, except Factorization.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably Thermal Expansion or Computercraft/OpenPeripherals.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've played FTB for a year and Tekkit for a year before that.
IGN (In Game Name): DieNasty
Anything comments or concerns?: What's the difficulty, and are there any notable gamerule changes? (e.g mobGriefing or keepInventory)
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I know the basics of most mods, and most about Thaumcraft 4, IC2 and Tinker's Construct.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinker's Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Probably around 2 years.
IGN (In Game Name): Sploderp
Anything comments or concerns?: Turning mobGriefing off would be great but if not it's not a problem.
Age (16+): 27

Experience with FTB and/or mods:
I've watched alot of Direwolf20, but never put it fully into practice. So I probably have a bit of learning to do.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:
I like Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion and Twilight Forest. But Biomes O' Plenty and Natura do the most to supply eye candy, so they're probably my favs even though they don't do too much in terms of tech or magic.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? :
I've played for about a year for Modded Minecraft. Much longer for vanilla. I remember the early Betas but got bored with it shortly after the full Minecraft 1.0 came out.
IGN (In Game Name): AmandaMo1127
Anything comments or concerns?:
I really like building cool houses and the like, and I am certainly not above sharing, so I really am looking forward to some cooperative play with some new friends. ^_^

All accepted! Please join (make an account) on the website, and obtain the IP there![DOUBLEPOST=1388255312][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Started with tekkit then moved on to ftb
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: hard to say.. thaumcraft 3
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: since mc release
IGN (In Game Name): mpierce39
Anything comments or concerns?: None

"MPierce39" is only accepted because he has previously been on ArgentumCraft! We are not accepted any more applications at the moment!

k3936

Jul 29, 2019

Experience with FTB and/or mods:
I've watched alot of Direwolf20, I think I know a little bit of all the mods

What is your favorite mod in FTB?:

Omg, it would be thaumcraft or Thermal Expansion

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? :

I've played for about a year for Modded Minecraft. Much longer for vanilla.

IGN (In Game Name):
k3639
I'm looking forward to play cooperative because i'm bored of playing alone

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
Age (16+):17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: i have played with the DW20 pack since 1.2.5(basically technic)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Thermal Expansion, AE, IC2, Logisitcs Pipes
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: since 1.7.3 beta
IGN (In Game Name): 10xephos01
Anything comments or concerns?:no

WiseWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Age (16+): 27 - 01/11/1986
Experience with FTB and/or mods: A lot? Started playing after watching simon and lewis youtube channel and was hooked on RedPower and micro blocks.
What is your favourite mod in FTB?: IC2/The mod that adds micro blocks (think its inside forge itself now, but I could be wrong)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Early tekkit days with power flowers.
IGN (In Game Name): WiseWarrior

Player protection on plots. Are you using a plugin to protect our builds or is it just admins/mods rolling back damage?

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing ftb for a couple weeks now with some friends. Used to play a lot of SSP Technic and am well acquainted with several of the mods in Direwolf.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: It's a tie between Tinkers Construct and Twilight Forest.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft for probably close to three years and started modding it about a month after I started playing.
IGN (In Game Name)DuskBlade95
Anything comments or concerns?: Just wondering what the average playerbase is. I like a server to be active but not so crowded that you can't carry on a conversation. Also, are all or most of the BoP biomes enabled? It doesn't matter too much to me as long as I can find a sacred springs but I have a friend who may be interested who would want to know.

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing modded minecraft since tekkit's release
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal Expansion
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Been playing modded minecraft since tekkit's release
IGN (In Game Name): himylilpwny
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope!

budu413

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played FTB Over A Year Been Playing With Mods For About 2 Years
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 2 Years .
IGN (In Game Name): Budu413
Anything comments or concerns?: Is There A Teamspeak And Or A Skype ?

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: i play ftb as often i can. so i will say i have middle experience. i make few automation begause i prefer do the making manual. since ftb got to 1.6.4, i had to relaern a few mods like thaumcraft
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal Expansion
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: i have played ftb for around a year now and got familiar with the mods, but i'm a slow learner
IGN (In Game Name): Highlanderdk

Night1Claw

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: A lot, I consider as the first mod i laid my hands on was Millenaire (minecraft was still in early beta or something). Since then, gathered a lot of experience with mods, even made one with a friend for Christmas. I played a lot of FTB since it was first launched and held small 24/7 servers for friends throughout the summer holiday.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: RedPower. Period. It was (and it is) the most useful technic mod out there, in my opinion. Loved every inch of it and the implementation of frames blew my mind. Lost countless hours with them. All in all, all the mods are good for a specific thing in minecraft.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I can't remember... 1-2 years (since Beta).
IGN (In Game Name):Night_Claw
Anything comments or concerns?: No comments or concerns.

Jul 29, 2019
ge (16+):20
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have been playing ftb on a few different mod packs with friends over the months
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Tinkers construct
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: i have been playing for about 4-5 months
IGN (In Game Name):alphamale448
Anything comments or concerns?: not at this time =)

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):29
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Thaumcraft + tinker, Bee's, all bc mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thermal expansion
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:2+ years of ftb and technic
IGN (In Game Name):hopdog

McPlatius

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):19
Experience with FTB and/or mods: im not mod master but im not a noob either
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: id say either industrial craft or thaumcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: a year now
IGN (In Game Name): McPlatius
Anything comments or concerns?: nope.

Aulia

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 26
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have been playing Minecraft even before the release. Used to play with mods when you had to add them manually, and switched to FTB later.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: MineChem (about decomposing stuff in their atoms, and recomposing them again), Thaumcraft 4, and Ars Magica 2.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 years or so
IGN (In Game Name): _Vannya_
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope.

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I'm very familiar with most of the major mods, though some newer ones I haven't completely grasped. Always eager to learn, though.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: It's a tie between Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've played Minecraft with mods before the FTB packs were publicly available, back when people used modloader.
IGN (In Game Name): Fabhar
Anything comments or concerns?: I hope I'm accepted, despite your statement that you are not accepting any more applications at the moment. I'm willing to wait, though I will look for other servers to join in the meantime.

NightFire666

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 3 years Tekkit
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Currently I'm a huge fan of TE3 would love to dive as deep into that mod as possible
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 4 years modded MC
IGN (In Game Name): NightFire666
Anything comments or concerns?: Curious as to how accepting you are of new FTB players.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Age (16+): 30
Experience with FTB and/or mods: FTB Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster. Since about April/May.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Ultimate was what got me started and Monster looks good. I miss PowerConverters though, haha. I'm really about automation and integration, but with Monster there is so much new stuff to learn so I am going to lean in the direction of Monster right now.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Modded minecraft probably about since April/May of this year :)
IGN (In Game Name): Siigari