Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf v1.0.8 | Whitelist - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
G5kC2jn.png

Why ArgentumCraft?
Us on ArgentumCraft, are mature, experienced Minecraft and FTB players. We do have an age limit of 16 years old, but if we get to know you, and you are mature for your age, we will consider your application. Our staff is always online, at almost all times of the day, to ensure you have the best experience possible. We have region and chest protection so your creations will be protected, if you want them to be.
5GmCgCa.png

Ha2MGSb.jpg

qvhcjyf.png

Staff
Owner
"joshua106" aka "~Joshua"
Admins
"pat8711" aka "~Pat"
Moderators
"grand_panda" aka "~The_Real_Panda"
Server Rules
1. No Stealing or Greifing
2. Keep cursing to a bare minium
3. Do not craft CHUNKLOADERS or SPOTLOADERS (you can receive them in other ways)
4. No auto-mining in the Overworld, Nether, or Twilight Forest. (We have a dedicated Mining Age)
5. Use common sense when talking to others. (Don't be rude)
6. Don't use exploits, bugs, or dupe items
7. Don't ask to be Moderator or Admin. (Post an application on our website)
8. Have Fun!
Server Info (PLEASE READ)
-Modpack Info: We are on DireWolf v1.0.11
-IP: IP can be obtained by joining the website.
Whitelist Application:
1. If you don't follow this exact format you will not be accepted!
2. Please include as much information as you can
Age (16+):
Experience with FTB and/or mods:
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:
IGN (In Game Name):
Anything comments or concerns?:

Please go here for all server news: http://argentumcraft.enjin.com/
(Please only post applications here, everything else should be on the website.)
Thanks!
~Joshua

Last edited:

DoubleDongle

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb: Played it for several months a while back. I'm returning from a hiatus.
Favorite mod: not sure. I really miss Xycraft, though. So simple, but so pretty.
Started ftb last spring or so.
IGN: DoubleDongle
Comments: TangentialThreat is my brother and suggested this server to me. I hope he didn't blow anything important up while he played here, he's a bit more mad-scientist than I am.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb: Played it for several months a while back. I'm returning from a hiatus.
Favorite mod: not sure. I really miss Xycraft, though. So simple, but so pretty.
Started ftb last spring or so.
IGN: DoubleDongle
Comments: TangentialThreat is my brother and suggested this server to me. I hope he didn't blow anything important up while he played here, he's a bit more mad-scientist than I am.
Accepted! Thanks for the submission.

sankuri

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I play FTB (Mindcrack, Ultimate and now DW20) in singleplayer almost 2 years). Here is tour from my last 1.5.2 World http://en.twitch.tv/rozbuska/c/3442724
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Hard to say I am more technic guy but also have fun with bees, farms and Thaumcraft. Its more about synergy between mods. But if I want pick one it will be Applied Energistics.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I starts Minecraft with beta and played vanilla long time then Tekkit and now FTB.
IGN (In Game Name): sankuri
Anything comments or concerns?: I am looking for stable friendly server without wipes (at least not every month or so) where can I build my contraptions and I hope it will be here.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I play FTB (Mindcrack, Ultimate and now DW20) in singleplayer almost 2 years). Here is tour from my last 1.5.2 World http://en.twitch.tv/rozbuska/c/3442724
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Hard to say I am more technic guy but also have fun with bees, farms and Thaumcraft. Its more about synergy between mods. But if I want pick one it will be Applied Energistics.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I starts Minecraft with beta and played vanilla long time then Tekkit and now FTB.
IGN (In Game Name): sankuri
Anything comments or concerns?: I am looking for stable friendly server without wipes (at least not every month or so) where can I build my contraptions and I hope it will be here.
Accepted! Sorry about the wait, been a busy day :)

elnentaz

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods:i been playing direwolf20 for about 2 year
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Thaumcraft and tc
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:i start playing minecraft since the late alpha and modden minecraft 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):elnentaz
Anything comments or concerns?: looking for a good friendly server to call home :D

Pembroke

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Can set up a lot of basic configs. Easily learn more though.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Oh that's pretty difficult. But really enjoying Tinkers' Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 6 months
IGN (In Game Name): ZeroOne20
Anything comments or concerns?: Been playing single player and wanted to step up so I can view what other people do with FtB and play with some more people instead of by myself

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods:i been playing direwolf20 for about 2 year
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Thaumcraft and tc
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:i start playing minecraft since the late alpha and modden minecraft 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):elnentaz
Anything comments or concerns?: looking for a good friendly server to call home :D
Age (16+): 23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Can set up a lot of basic configs. Easily learn more though.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Oh that's pretty difficult. But really enjoying Tinkers' Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 6 months
IGN (In Game Name): ZeroOne20
Anything comments or concerns?: Been playing single player and wanted to step up so I can view what other people do with FtB and play with some more people instead of by myself

Both accepted, however we are now on the MONSTER v1.0.1 modpack!

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Started FtB about a month ago, already familiar with TE IC2 BC MFR MPS Microblocks and RP2
What is your favorite mod in FTB? Forge Microblocks (Hey, I'm an artist, so sue me.)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general? I started out with Tekkit before it was Classic.
IGN: Le_Joueur
Anything comments or concerns? My teenage kids only play vanilla for the new features; I like sculpting. I'm an artist looking to settle somewhere and show off; do you have what I need?

Hockstar1

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): just turned 16 yesterday :D
Experience with FTB and/or mods: a bit confused with some mods but i have a great understaning of most things
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: i gotta say tinkers, i love the hammer :3
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: around 4 years if that includes tekkit aswell :D (on and off)
IGN (In Game Name): FraggerBomb
Anything comments or concerns?: would be great if someone would partner up with me, i work better with other people

Firstprice

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I'm still getting used to the newer additions to FTB, but I feel comfortable with most of the mods included

What is your favorite mod in FTB?: That has to be Tinkerer's construct. I love the tool customization and the big forge.

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Been playing FTB since it came around and tekkit before that. I don't remember exactly when I got into mods, but it's been a few years.

IGN (In Game Name): Firstprice

Anything comments or concerns?: I'm not really into voice chatting, I like to 'relax' with minecraft and just listen to music while playing, but I will join every now and then if there's a voice com server.

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I'm quite experienced as I've been playing FTB since Ultimate came out.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinker's Construct
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since Ultimate
IGN (In Game Name): Sandro0802
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope

maxthegreat

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Plenty. About a year in Tekkit and severy months in various iterations of FTB.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry. Trees are awesome lol.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A few years at least.
IGN (In Game Name): saintmax
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm just looking for a good stable server with a consistent community. I've had bad luck lately with servers either dying or resetting every few months. I'm looking for a more permanent place to get into some more long term projects.

Timmytimmy123125

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I'm pretty much addicted to mods/modpacks, I can't even play vanilla Minecraft anymore without feeling bored.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Tinker's Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Been playing FTB for 4 months, I have been using mods since Beta 1.6
IGN (In Game Name): Timmytimmy123125
Anything comments or concerns?: I hope it's not a server with 300 anti-griefing plugins, I hope the server community is good enough to give us more freedom, instead of being restricted to "plots". I also hope this server doesn't have a spawn with 400 signs full of rules, because I remember in Beta, where there were only 2 rules "1. Be nice to others" "2. Don't grief".

Kiuny

Jul 29, 2019
Age: Currently, I have 15 years, but my birthday is just 3 weeks away from today (14th of January)
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have been playing with mods and/or watching Direwolf's LP since his season 2 of Single Player. I have taken a break, though, like 2-3 months ago because aside from school stuff I hadn't got time for to do anything. Now, I really feel the urge to play minecraft and I want to play on a good server.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: The mod that i like the most is IndustrialCraft 2.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: As i said before, I started playing modded minecraft when direwolf was about to start his season 2 of single player.
IGN (In Game Name): Kiuny
Anything comments or concerns?: I don't think i have anything to say. I want to start playing with mods again and i hope that this server will be just what i need.

Dnvnquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 31

I have some experience with Tekkit and FTB, played a bit on Ridgedog's after chat server.

IndustrialCraft of course. I'm a fan of machines.

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:
Uh, Not sure when I first booted up a mod, it would have to be well over a year now.

IGN (In Game Name):
DnvnQuinn

Anything comments or concerns?:
Nope, just keeping it short and simple. Hope to see you folks ingame.

aziel13

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 28
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have extensive experience with playing ftb and mods. I Spent considerable time with the major releases of ftb pack's starting with the beta pack.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Tinkers Construct is the mod I use the most so I suppose that would be my favorite mod. Its usually the one I use first and spend the most time setting up in my first day or two.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since the summer of 2011, when the yogscast started their tekkit series.
IGN (In Game Name):aziel13
Anything comments or concerns?: I tend to be something of a hermit in that I enjoy having my own space away from other players, but I also enjoy working with others from time to time. As such it is fairly important to me to be on a server that has adequate accommodations for players who are not apart of a town or clan, if such entities exist on your server that is to say.

eragon20101

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: some experience with ftb unleashed and ultimate
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: moprh, ars magica, thaumcraft, appeng, tinkers construct
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: unleashed 4 month ultimate 2 month
IGN : eragon20103
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope not really :D

Abuklao

Jul 29, 2019

Experience with FTB and/or mods played: ultimte for months

What is your favorite mod in FTB?:computer craft

How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:6 months

IGN (In Game Name) :luisfernando262

Anything comments or concerns?: none

Last edited:

Illwind

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
I have been playing FTB since i first heard it on Direwolf20 channel( a couple weeks after FTB launcher was launched) and I have developed 3 mods for mincraft and a handfull of bukkit plugins.
I wanna say BC but the only thing impressing about BC is the ability to make(LASERS!!)and add gates to pipes and since TE has its own powergen/type(redstoneflux) BC has become the biggest/most famous empty mod that adds a quarry and a piping system. Rant over :D
Back to the question :). I dont have an favorite mod, there are allot of mods that all add different things to minecraft so my favorite mods are TE,AE,Foresty,IC2,Thaumcraft4 and everything chickenbones made/will make.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: pffff, I think well over 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): illwind
Anything comments or concerns?: is there a teamspeak available?