Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf 1.0.7 - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players][Great Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Have been on a previous FTB server for 4 months, made youtube videos about FTB with another online player.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft or Twilight Forest
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): xGingie
Age (16+):17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Extensive playing for a year now, played alot of mindcrack 1.4.7 back in may time
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): GraphPaperCalum
Anything comments or concerns?: Im with xGingie, probs applying below me :)

Both Accepted. PM'd you the IP

vizions23

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played ftb for about a year i started just playing the ftb beta pack and then i got onto an ultimate server and had fun for a long time until it got shut down(reason unknown) then i went on to playing different packs and i want another server to play on:)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied energistics and IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About a year
IGN (In Game Name): vizions23
Anything comments or concerns?: are there any banned items? because i like t play without banned items unless it is nukes

Dioannou

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 28
Experience with FTB and/or mods: been playing a couple of years Modded Mc from mindcrack to direwolfs to Unleashed should i be accepted now!
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: must be AE! dat mod made life easier quite a bit!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: couple of years as mentioned above!
IGN (In Game Name):Dioannou
Anything comments or concerns?: Megasamurai123 or Giwannou here at ftb forums which you accepted in you server as i have seen in the comments is my brother ! we are quite the team we always apply and play together!

Thanks in advance!

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: been playing a couple of years Modded Mc from mindcrack to direwolfs to Unleashed should i be accepted now!
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: must be AE! dat mod made life easier quite a bit!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: couple of years as mentioned above!
IGN (In Game Name):Dioannou
Anything comments or concerns?: Megasamurai123 or Giwannou here at ftb forums which you accepted in you server as i have seen in the comments is my brother ! we are quite the team we always apply and play together!

Thanks in advance!
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played ftb for about a year i started just playing the ftb beta pack and then i got onto an ultimate server and had fun for a long time until it got shut down(reason unknown) then i went on to playing different packs and i want another server to play on:)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied energistics and IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About a year
IGN (In Game Name): vizions23
Anything comments or concerns?: are there any banned items? because i like t play without banned items unless it is nukes

Accepted.

Jimboob

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Mostly Tekkit experience, not much generally with other mods in FTB as I've never used them outside of the tekkit ones
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Quite fond of Redstone2? and the portal guns.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A few years
IGN (In Game Name): Jimboob
Anything comments or concerns?: How many people are on the server on average?

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 22
Experience with FTB and/or mods: jack of all trades master of none -CCraft cant do programing to save my life
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Ic2/power suits/Logistics pipes
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Beta 1.7.3(ic2 being the first of many)
IGN (In Game Name): PirateAE
Anything comments or concerns?: None, just looking for a server to have fun on :D

(edit Spelling)

Last edited:

Milkslinger

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 26
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 2.5Yrs FTB Ultimate then Unleashed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry Beekeeping FTW
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Minecraft 3.5Yrs - FTB 2.5Yrs
IGN (In Game Name): Milkslinger
Anything comments or concerns?: No concerns. Been looking for a small, mature server for a long time now. Hoping this is the right one.

dellan89

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: When the FTB team released their Launcher I played on it from day 1. DIrewolf20 pack until Ultimate. and after that Unhinged/Unleashed in equal ammounts.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: must be forestry and the addons. Bees in particular. I also like Tinkers Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I bought Minecraft Classic back in 2009. Played it like crazy but I dropped it after a few years, because it got boring for me. Tekkit revived my inerest in Minecraft, and was my first dive into modded minecraft.Changed to FTB as soon as it was released.
IGN (In Game Name):dellan89
Anything comments or concerns?: this server sounds like fun. I like a community to interact with. looking forward to see you on the server ;)

Zavak

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 19, I turn 20 within a week. (Pretty excited!)
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played a bunch of FTB Ultimate; had some experience with unleashed, but the server shut down for some unknown reason to me.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Gregtech.. everyone hates him, but he does give.. just a lot less than he takes. Close second since GT isn't on the official unleashed pack would have to be Forestry.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've played FTB since early this year and I haven't quite looked back at vanilla since.
IGN (In Game Name): Zavak
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm generally a reserved person, but I do tend to give a greeting to some one if they come online or if they say "Hey!" whenever I hop on.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Mostly Tekkit experience, not much generally with other mods in FTB as I've never used them outside of the tekkit ones
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Quite fond of Redstone2? and the portal guns.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A few years
IGN (In Game Name): Jimboob
Anything comments or concerns?: How many people are on the server on average?
Age (16+): 22
Experience with FTB and/or mods: jack of all trades master of none -CCraft cant do programing to save my life
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Ic2/power suits/Logistics pipes
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Beta 1.7.3(ic2 being the first of many)
IGN (In Game Name): PirateAE
Anything comments or concerns?: None, just looking for a server to have fun on :D

(edit Spelling)
Age (16+): 26
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 2.5Yrs FTB Ultimate then Unleashed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry Beekeeping FTW
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Minecraft 3.5Yrs - FTB 2.5Yrs
IGN (In Game Name): Milkslinger
Anything comments or concerns?: No concerns. Been looking for a small, mature server for a long time now. Hoping this is the right one.
Experience with FTB and/or mods: When the FTB team released their Launcher I played on it from day 1. DIrewolf20 pack until Ultimate. and after that Unhinged/Unleashed in equal ammounts.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: must be forestry and the addons. Bees in particular. I also like Tinkers Construct.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I bought Minecraft Classic back in 2009. Played it like crazy but I dropped it after a few years, because it got boring for me. Tekkit revived my inerest in Minecraft, and was my first dive into modded minecraft.Changed to FTB as soon as it was released.
IGN (In Game Name):dellan89
Anything comments or concerns?: this server sounds like fun. I like a community to interact with. looking forward to see you on the server ;)
Age (16+): 19, I turn 20 within a week. (Pretty excited!)
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played a bunch of FTB Ultimate; had some experience with unleashed, but the server shut down for some unknown reason to me.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Gregtech.. everyone hates him, but he does give.. just a lot less than he takes. Close second since GT isn't on the official unleashed pack would have to be Forestry.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've played FTB since early this year and I haven't quite looked back at vanilla since.
IGN (In Game Name): Zavak
Anything comments or concerns?: I'm generally a reserved person, but I do tend to give a greeting to some one if they come online or if they say "Hey!" whenever I hop on.

All Accepted! Welcome to ArgentumCraft!

Deadlypear

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played and hosted a private server for friends.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IndustrialCraft2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A year or so.
IGN (In Game Name): paincakes1029
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope.

Fausto240

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've been playing modded since alpha, I can't remember when I started playing ftb.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: hmm that's a hard one... I would have to say I'm a huge fan of forestry. It is awesome!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft since classic was the only thing available. I used to play for days and forgo sleep and my studies.
IGN (In Game Name): fausto240
Anything comments or concerns?: Now for the long version if you care to read it, if not it is just superfluous stuff and there is a tl:dr at the bottom haha.

Hey guys, my in game name is fausto240, same as my reddit. My IRL name is Cody and my skype name is sasquatch240.
I don't have much documented gameplay besides old old old youtube videos I used to upload. I am looking for a server that I can find new friends and make new memories. I have been playing minecraft since classic. I don't remember exactly when I started though.
I have a stable connection and love to play. I am 18 year's old, graduated, with what experience I hope is considered a lot to offer.
I also used to create mods for minecraft. I will link to one below.
I am a member of the voxelbox server(link below), as well as minecraftjunkie(link below). I love the game and I want to be part of an awesome community, and you all seemed like the perfect fit. Also I fixed my terrible speech habbits for the most part and got a much much higher quality mic.

Links:
~Servers~
~the voxel box~
http://thevoxelbox.com/
~Minecraft junkie~
http://minecraftjunkie.com/
~Mooseflakes Minecraft server~

~Other links~
~My Channel~
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr0NO86nTM-yUvkOmR6RPQ
~some of my old redstone stuff~
~My mod, I created~
~Monster cat logo with an old server~
~VoxelBox footage~
~Playing an adventure map with my friend~

TLDR:
In game name : fausto240
Real life name : Cody
Skype Name : sasquatch240
Other stuff : Member of multiple servers
Other other stuff : I'm neat :D Cheers

wizkid515

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've been playing FTB for about a year, I'd like to think that I know my way around the basics
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably Tinker's Construct for the awesome tools!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: See above
IGN (In Game Name): wizkid515
Anything comments or concerns?: Sounds like a great server!

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played and hosted a private server for friends.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IndustrialCraft2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A year or so.
IGN (In Game Name): paincakes1029
Anything comments or concerns?: Nope.

Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've been playing FTB for about a year, I'd like to think that I know my way around the basics
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably Tinker's Construct for the awesome tools!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: See above
IGN (In Game Name): wizkid515
Anything comments or concerns?: Sounds like a great server!

Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've been playing modded since alpha, I can't remember when I started playing ftb.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: hmm that's a hard one... I would have to say I'm a huge fan of forestry. It is awesome!
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft since classic was the only thing available. I used to play for days and forgo sleep and my studies.
IGN (In Game Name): fausto240
Anything comments or concerns?: Now for the long version if you care to read it, if not it is just superfluous stuff and there is a tl:dr at the bottom haha.

All Accepted! Welcome! (PM'd you the IP)

Kitchen_Duty

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played Ultimate for a while and DW20 several versions ago
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I really enjoyed playing with nuclear reactors and getting turtles to do what i want
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: ~ 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): Kitchen_Duty
Anything comments or concerns?: Currently a stay at home dad so i might have to AFK/not respond to chat for a bit

CommanderCortes

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): The majority of 17 years.
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've played since the old Direwolf20 pack. Season 5, I believe. I do trains and magic.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Agh, that's a tough one. Its a close race between Railcraft and Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Modded Minecraft since Technic Pack for Minecraft 1.7 beta.
IGN (In Game Name): CommanderCortes
Anything comments or concerns?: No concerns, however I wish to bestow with a picture of a tortoise:
220px-IsaacSulcata.jpg

thebadbishop

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 25
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I played on my brother's Ultimate server until he swapped it to Mindcrack in attempt to make it harder, got to quantum suit armor. Then he shut down the server. :(
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2 and Thaumcraft (but really i like mixing them up)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: about 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): thebadbishop
Anything comments or concerns?: I occasionally upload LP videos, but being a college student has made this difficult.

ArchLancer

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 23
Experience with FTB and/or mods:I love the combination of mods in FTB, Ive gotten to midgame a few times before the server shut down, looking for a server i can fully explore FTB
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Minefactory Reloaded
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):SamuraiKatsu
Anything comments or concerns?:I perfer to go by Katsu

Status
Not open for further replies.