Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf 1.0.7 - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players][Great Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played extensively in Hexxit, Direwolf20 1.4.7 pack, and my own personal modpacks
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:either Thermal Expansion, or IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: almost a year
IGN (In Game Name): austinv11
Anything comments or concerns?: Any banned items? (besides chunkloaders which I "could get in other ways")
Accepted! Sent you the IP!

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Have old tekkit experience and a good base to all mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Hats and powersuit
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:1 and a half years with ftb
IGN (In Game Name):Manuel033
Anything comments or concerns?:Any grief prevention? Also ArgentumCraft because of Argentina or other things?
Reposted because wasnt answered my post

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Have old tekkit experience and a good base to all mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Hats and powersuit
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:1 and a half years with ftb
IGN (In Game Name):Manuel033
Anything comments or concerns?:Any grief prevention? Also ArgentumCraft because of Argentina or other things?
Reposted because wasnt answered my post
Sorry about that! Sent you the IP!

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 22
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played tekkit and ftb shortly after they were released.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably Applied Energistics, not having a mess of pipes and a giant room of chests is always great.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since Tekkit, just before the forestry fiasco.
IGN (In Game Name): T1pp1n8alls
Anything comments or concerns?: Are turtles allowed and how would I acquire chunk loaders?

flier66666

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 19
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played tekkit till about 3 weeks after FTB was released
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: almost 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):flier66666
Anything comments or concerns?: Is there any specific world for mining and quarries or is it just quarry and then cover up the holes?

Reactions: AaronEvil

protienshakes

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):19
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 2 years of minecraft modding
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE or AE
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): protienshakes
Anything comments or concerns?: resets in the near (month) future.
2. If you are under 16, I will ask you to add me on skype! (still submit an application) This doesn't seem creepy at all....

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 22
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played tekkit and ftb shortly after they were released.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably Applied Energistics, not having a mess of pipes and a giant room of chests is always great.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since Tekkit, just before the forestry fiasco.
IGN (In Game Name): T1pp1n8alls
Anything comments or concerns?: Are turtles allowed and how would I acquire chunk loaders?

(One turtle per person (May Change))
(Acquire spotloaders by donating)[DOUBLEPOST=1379463963][/DOUBLEPOST]
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 2 years of minecraft modding
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE or AE
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): protienshakes
Anything comments or concerns?: resets in the near (month) future.
2. If you are under 16, I will ask you to add me on skype! (still submit an application) This doesn't seem creepy at all....

(and no resets any time soon unless something severe happens :))

csb1020

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: yes
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE & IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2yrs
IGN (In Game Name): csb1020
Anything comments or concerns?: nothing I can think of atm but will update if something occurs

Primal Wind

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've toyed with modded Minecraft for around a year now, and can learn any mod when I put my mind to it. I'm particularly into Thaumcraft and Forestry breeding mechanics.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: ~1 year, accidentally answered above
IGN: rasgriz34
Anything comments or concerns?: I'll have a few unimportant questions in the future, I'm sure.

I hope I can join your server and learn some new things, as well as help others if and when I get the chance.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've toyed with modded Minecraft for around a year now, and can learn any mod when I put my mind to it. I'm particularly into Thaumcraft and Forestry breeding mechanics.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: ~1 year, accidentally answered above
IGN: rasgriz34
Anything comments or concerns?: I'll have a few unimportant questions in the future, I'm sure.

I hope I can join your server and learn some new things, as well as help others if and when I get the chance.
Age (16+): 23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: yes
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE & IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2yrs
IGN (In Game Name): csb1020
Anything comments or concerns?: nothing I can think of atm but will update if something occurs

Both Accepted! Sent you guys the IP!

csb1020

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: no
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: n/a
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 0
IGN (In Game Name): purplerose1992
Anything comments or concerns?: N/A

This is my fiance, she would like to join to help me on the server, I will guide her and help her to figure out the mods :) please accept if you can

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been around since 1.2.5, I know what I'm doing
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Used mods before they were cool ;3 (early days)
IGN (In Game Name): Roras
Anything comments or concerns?: I am very respectful and love to make friends :) I also love servers with limited restrictions because it allows for more creativity! Oh also, do you have a teamspeak of some sort?

doughman

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 20
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Have played mindcrack quite a bit with a little bit of ftb unleashed single player to get a feel for the mods.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: That is very difficult to say, but thaumcraft is probably most interesting.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: modded minecraft for 2+ years
IGN (In Game Name): doughman00
Anything comments or concerns?: Hope to become part of the community soon.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):22
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I know most mods in the pack and know my way around them all.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):xSimplename
Anything comments or concerns?: I know i'm not meant to craft chunk loaders but how are you planning to give them to me? Also do they work offline?

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been around since 1.2.5, I know what I'm doing
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Used mods before they were cool ;3 (early days)
IGN (In Game Name): Roras
Anything comments or concerns?: I am very respectful and love to make friends :) I also love servers with limited restrictions because it allows for more creativity! Oh also, do you have a teamspeak of some sort?
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: no
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: n/a
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 0
IGN (In Game Name): purplerose1992
Anything comments or concerns?: N/A
This is my fiance, she would like to join to help me on the server, I will guide her and help her to figure out the mods :) please accept if you can
Both Accepted! Sent you the IP![DOUBLEPOST=1379711377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've only been playing FTB for about a month now, I played with tekkit about a year ago. I'm decently well versed in most of the current FTB mods however.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2, more particularly nuclear power and energy, I like building big power plants that solely run off of safe nuclear energy.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: FTB for about a month, took a while off to play hardcore vanilla prior to that, and some tekkit before that.
IGN (In Game Name): daeliee
Anything comments or concerns?: None really, just hoping for a good stable server with a friendly playerbase.

Goofyschooler

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+: 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Hell yah bro Played with you on the last server and I jut beat it so looking for fun
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: AE & Thermal
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Cant say too long lol
IGN (In Game Name): goofyschooler
Anything comments or concerns?: I'd love to join your server Pat said you have a realy good server

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods:Playing with modpacks since tekkit 2.1.1 and ftb since the first public release.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Applied energistics.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:Check question number 2 :p
IGN (In Game Name):Ashandle
Anything comments or concerns?:Not yet :)

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 25
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing for about 8 months now, since my co-worker introduced me to FTB. Since then, I've played with the DW20 1.4, Ultimate, Ampz, Unhinged, and Unleashed servers.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics, easily. There's so much that you can do with it, it's amazing.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 8 months or so, as stated in the first question ;)
IGN (In Game Name): Synasthesia
Anything comments or concerns?: Looking forward to possibly playing, once again, on whitelisted servers. Hopefully I will be a good fit into the already existing community.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+: 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Hell yah bro Played with you on the last server and I jut beat it so looking for fun
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: AE & Thermal
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Cant say too long lol
IGN (In Game Name): goofyschooler
Anything comments or concerns?: I'd love to join your server Pat said you have a realy good server

For the others, I will accept you as slots become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.