Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf 1.0.7 - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players][Great Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: alot of mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: dartcraft, AE, and bees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 months
IGN (In Game Name): JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: nope.
Age (16+): 16 Years
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played with a lot of mods and thus know a lot about them. The newer ones (like dartcraft) are new to me though.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably ComputerCraft. I do also like twilightforest and dartcraft as far as I have played with it.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: In the past (before tekkit) I used to make little modpacks for me and some friends. About 5 months ago I got bored of mods but now I am really looking into the newer mods (like dartcraft). I would love to play on a new server.
IGN (In Game Name): PixelBlocker
Anything comments or concerns?: I was wondering if you have got a TS server. And how do I get chunkloaders? (cause they are pretty useful in FTB)
Age (16+):18
Experience with FTB and/or mods:played Tekkit since it came out, same for FTB
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:hmm, gotta be a "good old mod" like BuildCraft, maybe IC
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:Since FTB came out :)
IGN (In Game Name):qmantheman12345(made before multiplayer :'(
Anything comments or concerns?: Hope you accept me!!! Your server looks very nice!!
All accepted. I'm really sorry for the wait. FTB didn't send me emails like it normally does.
If anyone else is still interested please say something, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1381643529][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (16+): 16 Years
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I do have alot of experience with all the mods in the FTB pack, played with them for 5 - 6 months and i do know how to prevent energy loops and i'm very skilled at lag prevention
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IndustrialCraft and ComputerCraft are the best, but the other mods are also needed in order to automate everything
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: For a long time, it's just so funny to play with all these mods together, and FTB was the only one who got my attention as it adds 100+ mods together without ID conflicts between server and client.
IGN (In Game Name): goldern
Anything comments or concerns?: Do the admins listen players in this server or they ignore people and slap their rank in the face of the players just to make sure they're better then you? Cause that is pissing me off as almost server is full of unskilled admins or mods that can't do nothing.
Accepted! Sent you the IP!

killingbott

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:killingbott
    How long have you been playing FTB?:couple years
    Why do you want to join?: Because im looking for a private server to record youtube gameplays on with my friend (zacforce1)
    How much you can play?:alot mostly at night or on weekend
    Any additional comments: working on youtube gameplay on ftb it would get your server alot of attention

2. PrimePhoenixNew Member

IGN: zacforce1
    How long have you been playing FTB?: 1/2 a year
    Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a well structured server where I'm able to record gameplay for a new YouTube channel I'm starting up with my friend Killingbott.
    How much you can play?: Usually anytime in the afternoon. Not many limitations here.
    Any additional comments: I'm hoping you'll consider accepting my friend and I as we are trying to find a well rounded server with not many item bans so that we may bring the full FTB gameplay experience to our viewers and we believe that your server will offer that us. Thanks for your time!

3. GotLampsNew Member

IGN: Simon_88
    How long have you been playing FTB?: About 1/4 of a year
    Why do you want to join?: Helping friend (zacforce1) with some gameplay
    How much you can play?: Usually 3-6 days of the week
    Any additional comments: No additional comments

4. TheReclaimerNew Member

IGN: TheReclaimer
    How long have you been playing FTB?: Never played, but sounds fun!
    Why do you want to join?: To help Zacforce1 and killingbott
    How much you can play?: Almost anytime in the afternoon
    Any additional comments: none
    THis is 4 whitelist requests in one hope u don't mind just trying to save time

DerpDroid

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I Know How To Use A Lot Of Mod From FTB and Has Been Playing With Mod Since Tekkit.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE , IC2 And Buildcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Almost 1 Year.
IGN (In Game Name): DerpDroid_
Anything comments or concerns?: If Chunkloader Was Banned , Can I Use World Anchor/Personal Anchor?

D

Deleted member 13895

Age (16+):16 Years
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played alot of modded minecraft (custom made packs, Tekkit, FTB). I have alot of experience with programming in computercraft and I know alot of the older mods.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: ComputerCraft, because programming is fun! I also like RP2 but that is not included in this pack
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I have played modded minecraft for almost 2 years. I have played with Pixelblocker and a few other friends on private servers. I also played alot of tekkit and FTB in the past.
IGN (In Game Name):IceTurtle69
Anything comments or concerns?:I took a break playing FTB for 2-3 months so I dont have alot of knowledge of the newer mods but I am willing to learn. Also are there any other plugins next to chest and region protection?

Gabriel Cardeal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CardyAll
Reason to join: I'm behind a server with whitelist where I can develop myself and play without lag. and until the end I found one with several plugins, etc..
Experience with FTB: I play minecraft since 2010, like a lot of mods packs FTB, and would like to have experience on your server, I think it's cool, I've got a friend playing on the same, then I would play with him, because he just told me good things about the server in question.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I Know How To Use A Lot Of Mod From FTB and Has Been Playing With Mod Since Tekkit.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: TE , IC2 And Buildcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Almost 1 Year.
IGN (In Game Name): DerpDroid_
Anything comments or concerns?: If Chunkloader Was Banned , Can I Use World Anchor/Personal Anchor?

Everyone else, If I skip your application, You were most likely not accepted, OR we don't have enough room to accommodate you(or your whole group). Sorry.

D

Deleted member 13895

Everyone else, If I skip your application, You were most likely not accepted, OR we don't have enough room to accommodate you(or your whole group). Sorry.

Too bad I didn't make it. Can you tell the reason why?
I totally understand you can't just let everybody in.
Thanks for your reply

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):16 Years
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played alot of modded minecraft (custom made packs, Tekkit, FTB). I have alot of experience with programming in computercraft and I know alot of the older mods.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: ComputerCraft, because programming is fun! I also like RP2 but that is not included in this pack
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I have played modded minecraft for almost 2 years. I have played with Pixelblocker and a few other friends on private servers. I also played alot of tekkit and FTB in the past.
IGN (In Game Name):IceTurtle69
Anything comments or concerns?:I took a break playing FTB for 2-3 months so I dont have alot of knowledge of the newer mods but I am willing to learn. Also are there any other plugins next to chest and region protection?
You are accepted. Please check your PMs

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
We are accepting applications! Please post new applications if you have already applied so we know you are going to be active!

We have room for 5-6 people! First come first serve!

-~Joshua

pat8711

Jul 29, 2019
We are accepting applications! Please post new applications if you have already applied so we know you are going to be active!

We have room for 5-6 people! First come first serve!

-~Joshua

Yes! Finally we can accept more people! I would really like to see some new faces!

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've played for 1-2 years and I want to get back into but i can't do it without a server
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2 100% having fun with MFR also
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since pre alpha when i bought the game. about when beta came out.
IGN (In Game Name): ungraceful
Anything comments or concerns?: I really just want a mature server without any 14 year olds stealing and greifing me please concider me Thanks you for your time.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've played for 1-2 years and I want to get back into but i can't do it without a server
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2 100% having fun with MFR also
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since pre alpha when i bought the game. about when beta came out.
IGN (In Game Name): ungraceful
Anything comments or concerns?: I really just want a mature server without any 14 year olds stealing and greifing me please concider me Thanks you for your time.
Accepted! I PM'd you the IP.

Giwannou

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I 've been playing FTB for a year
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: None in particular... i do like bees tho pretty much
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I only played modded minecraft so far so about a year
IGN (In Game Name): Megasamurai
Anything comments or concerns?:nope sry nothing... i am just eager to play :D :D

ww667

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):31
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I used to play some time ago but things have changed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Industrial craft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:1 year
IGN (In Game Name):ww667

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):31
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I used to play some time ago but things have changed
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Industrial craft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:1 year
IGN (In Game Name):ww667

Age (16+):23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I 've been playing FTB for a year
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: None in particular... i do like bees tho pretty much
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I only played modded minecraft so far so about a year
IGN (In Game Name): Megasamurai
Anything comments or concerns?:nope sry nothing... i am just eager to play :D :D
Accepted! :) Sent you guys the IP!

Graphpapercalum

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Extensive playing for a year now, played alot of mindcrack 1.4.7 back in may time
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): GraphPaperCalum
Anything comments or concerns?: Im with xGingie, probs applying below me :)

xGingie

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Have been on a previous FTB server for 4 months, made youtube videos about FTB with another online player.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft or Twilight Forest
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): xGingie

Status
Not open for further replies.