[1.5.2] UsefulRecipes - Adds some useful recipes to the game!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
How is it op?
I believe the process to get spider webs is unbelievably hard.[DOUBLEPOST=1367967500][/DOUBLEPOST]I like this mod. It looks familiar to several other mods i've seen.
Why, you ask?
Because you already have a way to get webs: silk touch sheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1368028631][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's just running his mouth trying to find something wrong with this mod (there isn't anything btw)

What? I never said it was wrong?!I said it was a BIT OP.It's not wrong something beeing OP, I believe this is thee wright recipe but as I said minecraft has a way to get it, and it happens to be a hard one.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Why, you ask?
Because you already have a way to get webs: silk touch sheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1368028631][/DOUBLEPOST]

What? I never said it was wrong?!I said it was a BIT OP.It's not wrong something beeing OP, I believe this is thee wright recipe but as I said minecraft has a way to get it, and it happens to be a hard one.
They're USELESS..how is that OP?? LOL

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
They're USELESS..how is that OP?? LOL

they are actually awesome for sorting mobs, since spiders walk through them like air, they make really nice traps, etc

and the OP comes from how you obtain it, for example the draggon egg, in vanilla is the most useless shit you can find, but you need to kill the dragon to get it, not place 4 dirt in the crafting bench to get it, which in my opinion it makes it OP, even if its useless (in vanilla, not gregnerf)

just like cobwebs, you need to get a silk touch book, which is 1% chance on level 30, just to get a crappy item that is useless.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
That's right. I forgot abandoned libraries are really important in your survival. Silly me
[/sarcasm]
o_O You do know what OP means, right?

Jebus, I hope your trollin'

Anyway, OmegaPython, Nice utility mod. Looking forward to see what else you add.
...troll...
I was troling.But seriously they are op
they are actually awesome for sorting mobs, since spiders walk through them like air, they make really nice traps, etc

and the OP comes from how you obtain it, for example the draggon egg, in vanilla is the most useless shit you can find, but you need to kill the dragon to get it, not place 4 dirt in the crafting bench to get it, which in my opinion it makes it OP, even if its useless (in vanilla, not gregnerf)

just like cobwebs, you need to get a silk touch book, which is 1% chance on level 30, just to get a crappy item that is useless.
I agree

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Omega,
I'm going to remove some recipes from my mod in v0.0.3
Here they are if you'd like to use them:
Mossy Cobble [Shapeless] [Reed, Seed, Cobble, Sapling, Leave, Grass]
Web [String In An "X"]
Gravel [Shapeless] [Cobble & Dirt]
Obsidian [Shapeless] [2 Buckets of Water And Lava]
"Fire" [If I Did This Correctly I Believe You Can Craft Chainmill Armor][Shapeless] [Lava Bucket, Iron Ingot]
Mycelium [Shapeless] [Red Shroom, Brown Shroom, Dirt]
DeadBush [Shapeless] [Sapling]
Sponge [Shapeless] [Two Water Buckets, Sand]Also, for the leather I made an Item called TannedZombieFlesh (Flesh+Coaco beans you know kind of rare) and then put that in a furnace for a piece of leather.
Anybody feel free if you like these to use them in any mod you like I don't care I don't need or want credit
Have a nice day :)