Whitelist Server [1.4.6 V7] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 198.27.75.200:25573
Welcome:
Hello and welcome to TMCraft, We are a FTB Mindcraft server with no other mods added, We aim to be a Peaceful Server on a normal difficulty, We are only looking for mature players The whole of the server will be legit and will need players to abide by the rules, So please Join our nation.​
Server Rules&Conditions :
1. No additional mods are allowed on the server that aren't part of the official Mindcrack Pack.​
2. No X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, or flying mods are allowed.​
3. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found, will be dealt with immediately by staff or admin.​
4. No caps only chatting, Keep swearing to a minimum​
5. Always respect ALL members, This is a helping server.​
6. No spamming in chat.​
7. Do Not Grief. If you are found to be griefing you will immediately be banned.​
Some Useful commands:
/Lock ( This will lock a block for you )​
/share ( This will allow you and your buddies to share chests)​
/Sethome (Easily get back home)​
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name:​
Age&Location:​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)​
I will aim to whitelist members as quickly as possible & Check if you have been banned before.​

Elusive

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ElusiveColours​
Age&Location: 18, US​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a good server with friendly people and no griefers.​

_Java

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: _Java
Age&Location: 15, US(east)
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I've been looking for a server that has a smaller tight-knit community who all like to play FTB together and help others out.

OutlawDELTA

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: cjbellmyer5984
Age&Location: 16, US(Midwest)
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Single player is getting quite boring and I would like to play with a few players whithout getting griefed.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
Levytskyy's Application:
In-game Name: Levytskyy​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No i have never been banned from any server. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b3987a9d04de43f86fc6ea332ed1014dc5e23e73
Why would you like to play TMCraft: The first thing that attracted me to this server is that it seems new i don't like starting out way behind other people in feedthebeast it makes it less fun.. After that based on the design of the forum post the server host is willing to put effort into keeping the server running. The rules are reasonable the difficulty is satisfactory and the lock mods are very useful. The Whitelist should help keep greifers away.​
What do you expect from the server: I am expecting a mature and active community and hopefully has an open mind that is willing to work together.
Additional information about myself: Everything i do is big. Theres nothing wrong with overkill. Usually i build underground with a small house above ground and big underground caverns. I prefer to use voice chat over normal talking and my logical few of the world makes me have little scene of humor. My friends didn't want to try FTB so non of them will be coming with me. Here are a few screenshots of some of the stuff i have build in vanilla minecraft. http://imageshack.us/g/1/9970512/

XdarkXshadowzX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: XdarkXshadowzX Age&Location: 16 and I live in Australia Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I think I have been banned on a minecraft vinnila server for fire grief but I have matured and it will not happen again Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I have been playing ftb for a long time now and I am looking to play in a community to make the game a lot more funner and working with other players

Deathstar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: GerDeathstar​
Age&Location: 22, Germany​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a PvE server to play meaningfully on. Singleplayer gets boring really fast.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: GerDeathstar
Age&Location: 22, Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a PvE server to play meaningfully on. Singleplayer gets boring really fast.
Your in!

Eljaymz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Eljaymz​
Age&Location: 30, Hungary​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Would like to play in a nice community, on a fresh server with more people. Usually playing with 1-2 friends together and would be nice if they could join too in future.​

ElGringo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Elgringouk​
Age&Location: 30+ , UK​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a server with a nice group of mature players, where I can continue to learn & play FTB in an environment that's free of griefers.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Elgringouk
Age&Location: 30+ , UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a server with a nice group of mature players, where I can continue to learn & play FTB in an environment that's free of griefers.
Welcome both!

Filipceko

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: filipceko​
Age&Location: 17 Slovakia (Central Europe)​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No I havent and I dont plann to be.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because, I am searching for good server for FTB to play on with my friends and this one looks friedly to us,​

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: wixo​
Age&Location: 17, Central Europe (Slovakia)​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I have never been banned​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Since nice, mature and community based servers seem to be virtually non-existant now, I hope this one will be the exception I'm hoplessly looking for. Basically I'm seeking a server for me and a couple of friends. Some trading, cooperation and teamplay would be nice. Not a big fan of PvP (hopefully players would be tolerant of this fact and leave me out of it) and I simply hate being robbed of my possesions (that's why your plugins caught my eye).​
TL;DR: Seeking a quiet, mature community where I can build and play in peace​

Exege

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to apply for your server :)

Minecraft Name: Exege
Age and Location: 18, New York
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, but it was because of technical problems and not because I had broken any rules. (I'll elaborate if you'd like)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've just recently gotten into Feed the Beast and don't know so much about it yet. I'd like to learn, though, and have had a great time with it so far, so I think a newer server with a good community will really help me out XD

P.S. I don't know too much about FTB just yet, but I aim to learn. Don't expect me to be some kind of expert, but I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can.

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:hemoo2003
Age&Location:42,USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no I have no bans
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I would like to play because I'm looking for a community that has good players and is small

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:hemoo2003
Age&Location:42,USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no I have no bans
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I would like to play because I'm looking for a community that has good players and is small
Added

Normalcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Normalcraft
Age&Location:15, England
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)Was banned once because of my friend was trolling and I got paired with him and banned, http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/5fa6d2fbee862adb9ca2bf404489d88a622bf352
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server): Mainly, bored of playing SSP and hoping I'll re-find inst rest in FTB on an SMP server

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: bsmitty1999​
Age&Location: 14, Usa​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I have once (as I know of) I was raiding a house & it turned out to be the owners....I didn't know he would set up so far away!​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I would like to join TMCraft cause i've been playing Single Player & have been getting a bit lonely.​