Whitelist Server [1.4.6 V7] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:The_king_99​
Age&Location:13, UK​
Have you ever been banned from a server:Not that i know of.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft:I want a nice server to play on with a fun and helpful community​

themaster

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Themaster1
Age&Location:19 & UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: No Never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Bored playing on my own and want to join a mature community

basseboy1337

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:basseboy1337
Age&Location:14 Sweden

Have you ever been banned from a server: (Yes i have For spamming)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because i have been looking for a good server to play on and this looks like an awesome server :D

dkznike

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: dkznike
Age&Location: 14 Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope to save you some time http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/001f49cbad4f7750e77a7b50d4120d563b493146
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i have been hosting a server for a long time but there wasn't really anyone playing on there so i am looking for a awesome and i think i found one.

ejmiv89

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ejmiv89​
Age&Location: 23, USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, and proof- http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or there's disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here.​
I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars, in the TF!​
Thanks, for the review!​

rebellion2500

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: rebellion2500
Age&Location: 14, UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: cause im an experienced player and im tired of joining public servers and the spawn having a massive crater around it! I also like to teach people about some of the mods in Mindcrack and a icould come in handy for a few things there :)

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: nascar240
Age&Location: 15, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes It was because I accidently left my quarry on in a server that didn't let you leave machines on when offline.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I was looking for a whitelisted Mindcrack server so I could play with fellow mindcrack fans :)

TheBigBadBunnee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TheBigBadBunnee
Age and Location: 13, Western Canada
Ever been banned: Only derpin around on my friends private server
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Ever since I switched over from Tekkit to FTB, I have been looking for a good community to be a part of. I have spent several hours on the forums, and decided that this one looked best.

SupersonicXX9

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: SupersonicXX9
Age&Location: 12, US.
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have not been banned from any servers, no.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've never been on a MindCrack server, I've never used the pack before, and this seemed like a server that I should go on. It also seemed like a good server. And it most likely is.

EDIT: oh sorry, I kinda derped. There's my username.

Priusman96

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Priusman96
Age/Location: 16 USA
Banned?: Never
Why i would like to play?: because i have been on alot of servers reacently and i want one thats fun, were able to work together on stuff, and they know how to help people

peypey

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Name is peypey
Age&Location 15 Northern California
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No, I don't usually use servers
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I am bored of playing by myself, I enjoy playing in online communities. Also if i get stuck with something so that I can ask what I am doing wrong.

Shadowleaf

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Shadowleaf
Age & Location: 18 from CA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Single player has gotten boring for me, and I need a change of scenery.

Myers121

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: My Minecraft name is myers121
Age&Location: I am 15 years old, ( i am not like most 15 years old i am not immature, with this said i am not a complete grouch either i am just not immature, and i communicate good with other players. )
And, i live in the USA, Illinois to be exact
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am tired of going onto other servers and people being sooooo immature and greifing everything they can get their hands on. I would like to meet some new people and play on a fun nice natured server.
P.S. thanks for reading this :D please consider.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ejmiv89
Age&Location: 23, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, and proof- http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or there's disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here.

I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars, in the TF!
Thanks, for the review!
Minecraft Name: My Minecraft name is myers121
Age&Location: I am 15 years old, ( i am not like most 15 years old i am not immature, with this said i am not a complete grouch either i am just not immature, and i communicate good with other players. )
And, i live in the USA, Illinois to be exact
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am tired of going onto other servers and people being sooooo immature and greifing everything they can get their hands on. I would like to meet some new people and play on a fun nice natured server.
P.S. thanks for reading this :D please consider.
Minecraft Name: dkznike
Age&Location: 14 Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope to save you some time http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/001f49cbad4f7750e77a7b50d4120d563b493146
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i have been hosting a server for a long time but there wasn't really anyone playing on there so i am looking for a awesome and i think i found one.
Your all in, if i didn't whitelist you pm me.

Tazzy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TazzyyFFS
Age&Location: 16 & Sweden
Have you ever been banned from a server: I've never been banned from any server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'd like to play on a minecraft feed the beast server with fair rules and a nice community. As someone said above, minecraft single player does get boring really quickly, but if you have more people around it hopefully doesn't :) I am very friendly and willing to help a buddy out if someone needs something :p

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TazzyyFFS
Age&Location: 16 & Sweden
Have you ever been banned from a server: I've never been banned from any server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'd like to play on a minecraft feed the beast server with fair rules and a nice community. As someone said above, minecraft single player does get boring really quickly, but if you have more people around it hopefully doesn't :) I am very friendly and willing to help a buddy out if someone needs something :p
You sound friendly , welcome

loxeo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Loxeo, (as you can guess.)
Age&Location:16 & New York
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes I have, only once though. For placing a block I wasn't suppose to. (I was in creative on a server, bought for 5$)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am absolutely freaking BORED on single player ftb.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Loxeo, (as you can guess.)
Age&Location:16 & New York
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes I have, only once though. For placing a block I wasn't suppose to. (I was in creative on a server, bought for 5$)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am absolutely freaking BORED on single player ftb.
You are in :)

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Buddykool
Age&Location: 16, Eastern Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Never.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I love helping other members, contributing in community activities, and just generally socializing. I also have a pretty good grasp on the MindCrack pack.