Whitelist Server [1.4.6 V7] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: NekoWhite
Age&Location: 18, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Last I checked, no.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I've been playing singleplayer for awhile, and it's getting a bit lonely, so I thought I may try to join a server.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TehKnight117
Age&Location: 14, Arizona
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I have never been banned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a server where there are no griefers.

MRcocoboner

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MRcocoboner
Age&Location: 15, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: because me and my brother are looking for a nice PvE server.
Minecraft Name: DocterCookie007
Age&Location: 13, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I don't like server where I can be griefed.

Origin_Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Origin_Ninja
Age&Location: 17 USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to join a good friendly community based whitelisted server. I have a ran a Xbox world and currently still run one so I know the stresses of trying to trust people.

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ficolad
Age&Location: 16, Spain.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, but I didnt grief or something, just that an admin killed my cow and I complained, and he was trolling me because he was an a** and he banned me, I hate him because I need to tell this story each time I apply for whitelist...
Why would you like to play here? I want to grief the server. Nah im joking, Im looking for a nice small friendly whitelisted server. (wilitelist apps?? as I said I m looking for a small server, not one that fills with 30 persons and crashes)

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Joeztoothbrush​
Age&Location: 15 - Canada, Alberta (MST 7 hours)​
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have had minecraft for over 2 years, so of course I have been banned. But nothing that I can remember and so few times compared to the number of servers I have played on. I don't grief or anything to ruin the game for others.
Why would you like to play TMCraft:​
1. Community Server​
2. Simple to the point post​
3. Need a server​
4. Trying to get into FTB (love it so far)​
5. Single player is boring​
6. Open servers are boring​
7. Plugins (Especially /sethome command haha)​
I have been looking for a stable and nice FTB server where I can play with people and enjoy these mods without the issues of most servers or the loneliness of most servers. This server looks to have great potential and I love community servers!

thecheesethatbites

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Lord_Firearrow
Age&Location:22 Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, my own server that i muck around in (done as a prank by a friend)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Hoping to find someone good to partner up with, as most of the time i go solo. Also cause multiplayer is so much better than singleplayer, especially whitelisted

Kotoninja17

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Kotoninja17​
Age&Location: 14 East coast USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Once as a joke.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i want a server like minecrack. I don't YouTube and never will but i want a small tight community where we all can just get along and play together.

yummyface9x

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: yummyface​
Age&Location: 16 Usa​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope and I dont want to be.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I would like to join because of the fact that I cant seem to find a good server to play on and would like to meet everyone, overengineer a bit and have some fun. Single player is no fun and griefers can go die in a hole because they always ruin the fun.​

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:milkme
Age&Location: 20 usa
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)none
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
would like to learn from other's and have fun

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja
Age 16 location sunbury Australia
I have never been banned ( though my bro has for talking o a friend about another server 2 years ago we work as a team to create stuff)
Why I want to play TMcraft is because all other servers I've been griefed I was anted so I want a server almost grief free it isn't always possible but close enough is good .

By the way my brother is patmatt2 plz accept him too we work as a duo he doesn't grief either or be mean to anyone thank for considering this application :)

Plasma

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Plasma_elf
Age&Location: I'm 15 and I live in the USA, central timezone.
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)I've never been banned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I would like to join the TMCraft server for many reasons. One reason is that it is mindcrack set, so it has gregtech. I find myself being bord easily without that mod addon. Another reason is that the server seems to have a nice community that is capable of being mature and working togeather. There are to many server's where there is no interaction between members, and I believe TMCraft is not like that.

pyroblader9

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 198.27.75.200:25573
Minecraft Name:pyroblader9​
Age&Location:16(sydney)​
Have you ever been banned from a server: no​
Why would you like to play TMCraft:i would like to play on TMCraft because im looking for a friendly ftb server to play with.​

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I was banned when I started playing on your server today, I hadn't been playing for a while but didn't expect this. I didn't do anything against the rules, just riding a boat.

Wakigo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:CarlosToval​
Age&Location:16 USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)PVE and no grief means I only worry about dying on my own fault and I can gather resources and make/build things without worry of it being destroyed by other than myself. also I like working with other people as either crafter or gatherer​

Monsterwynn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: monsterwynn
Age & Location: 18, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you likw to play TMcraft: I like playing with other people

Scavengr99

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Scavengr99​
Age&Location: Australia, Melbourne Age- 14​
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have once for a mistake then got unbanned so really 0 real bans in total (not counting the ones on my friends vanilla server where he does is for fun)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would love to come on this server because i am somewhat new to FTB and would love to learn with others. I also would like to join because this server seems quite friendly and helpful.​
Thanks!:)

BeigeSponge

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: BeigeSponge
Age&Location: 15 England
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Would like to play with others on feed the beast :D