[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+)| Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 8GB RAM | 25 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IGN: the_j485
Have you ever been banned from a server before: No
Will you use TS3: yes
Answer to teh secret question: purple
Do you kno someone on our server: no
Any additional information: I love direwolf20, I have been playing FTB since it came out, same with Tekkit before FTB, and I know sooooo much about all the mods, and I'm a pretty good builder
Pictures/videos of something you've built: none really and I don't know how to upload them :p

alexmack100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monkeybrains1001
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Admin fabricated charges, same admin was in-charge of my appeal
Experience with mods?: IC, BC, A little with RP
Will you use TS3?: Probably not
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: Build skyscrapers, plan / build cities
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None...Yet

iangilly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iangilly
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: I have played with the mods in Tekkit and FTB for about a year now
Will you use TS3?: Once i get a new microphone
Any additional information?: Love to build machines that do everything for me
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: No pictures but i have made a couple of frame quarrys/tunnel bores

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chocopotato
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: Old Tekkit player. Know some about the other mods in the pack
Will you use TS3?: I've only ever used Mumble so not sure about TS3. Might give it a go sometime though
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Any additional information?: Hoping to finally find a decent server thats dedicated (been on a few that have shutdown)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Here and here are a few things. I dont really build much nice stuff :p

Besty007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besty007
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope,
Experience with mods?: Very good, I know most mods like the back of my hand.
Will you use TS3?: Yes.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I do not.
Any additional information?: Looking for a cool fresh server to play on, and possibility to make some new friends :)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Images I provided are in the Soartex DW20 texture pack.

Also, side note. Where is the server located? When I ping it I get 2500+ ms ping. :/

2013-01-06_143853_zpsd9c8a572.png

2013-01-06_143840_zps34a35f96.png

sedrik1996

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sedrik1996
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods? I know all the mods but i prefer ic2 and bc3
Will you use TS3? Yes
A4nswer to the secret question? Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, Thagann
Any additional information?:Direwolf20 fan
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: http://i.imgur.com/irBaW.png?1

xXdDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXdDracheXx
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods? I know all about BC3 IC2 and RP2 but I don't know mutch about Thaumcraft
Will you use TS3? Sometimes
Answer to the secret question? Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):Nobody
Any additional information? It's boring to play alone...
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:

My compact tunnelbore

Szlay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Szlay
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) - No
Experience with mods?: A know most of the mods rather well, exception is tc3 and factorization - basic stuff so far, workin on it
Will you use TS3?: From time to time
Any additional information?: I like building stuff with the others ;]
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: my sorting/processing/crafting base
basement.png
1.png

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:calkhi (All in lower case, no caps.)
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Once, I was taking food from some, what I thought was, free shelters to all who came along. However, I later found out with a swift ban, that they were not. I also had someone following me that encased me in cobble in the middle of the main road. A big no-no on that server. My ban was later repealed after I gave my explanation. The signs were later updated to show that the shelters were for road workers only.
Experience with mods?: I have a huge experience with IC and IC2. Some experience with RP and enough experience with BC and CC to get by. I know how to use most, if not all, of the side mods in the direwolf20 pack.
Will you use TS3?: Currently, I might. I usually remain on another TS server because I am a co-owner of that server and I have to be on a bit more that usual.
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, but meeting new people is always nice.
Any additional information?: Why purple? I understand that it is a wonderful color, but why not ask us for something from IC2, for example, like a block. Or what is disable from IC. Just my opinion, is all.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: No, but I wish I did. My only good builds are in my main, vanilla world.

Shooterman1914

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shooterman1914
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope
Experience with mods?: Following with DW20 since season 2 lets play with same mods
Will you use TS3?: When I can, yes.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple!
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No one yet
Any additional information?: Been looking for a good server to play on with the FTB mods. Single player gets a little dry after a while xD
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Nothing yet, but I'll see what I can do.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
I will work on the apps after I get back from The Hobbit. Hang tight. Server is undergoing maintenance right now as creeperhost is working on fixing the block lag and low TPS.

Xoniz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xoniz97
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) NEVER
Experience with mods?: i have played
Will you use TS3?: Of Course xD
Answer to the secret question?: Nova
Any additional information?: I am 15 and 8 months i really like driving my mobile and record to you youtube =).