[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+)| Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 8GB RAM | 25 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tundras
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Around 6 months or so of Tekkit, and about a month worth of the full FTB pack
Will you use TS3?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (No
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Any additional information?: I am currently very active on a large vanilla MC server but I'm looking to make the jump to a community based FTB server. I really enjoy working with people on large/small projects. I've tried a few public servers but it's not the same feel that you can get from a dedicated group of people. Hopefully I get the chance to try and show what I can bring to this server
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyle2803
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Been playing IC1 since Late 2010, mod packs since March 2011
Will you use TS3?: Of course
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: Well, like I said, I am very experienced with mods, IC2 especially, I have been playing Minecraft itself since Beta 1.5, so almost 2 years, it has been a little whilst since I have played so I may be a bit rusty with the new mods updates and such but I am a fast learner and will soon catch up, I am sure.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Youtube LP http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1B15515EEF4327AC&feature=mh_lolz

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone that I have 'accepted' into the server, you have been sent a PM.

For everyone else, please read the requirements (16+). And stop lying about your age, I can easier catch the liers.

Reactions: didde31

Rei

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Reithehuman
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope.
Experience with mods?: ...I'm pretty good if i do say so myself :cool: Will you use TS3?: On occasian Answer to the secret question?: purple:rolleyes:

Do you know someone on our server? (if so who) : Jhughey99
Any additional information?: I'm ...Random, Weird, Crazy, and at times will rage
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:... Got a new laptop...lost all my pics of my buildings.....it sucks...

Reactions: jhughey99

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FatherOfSniping_
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) never
Experience with mods?:not long but making quick progress with them
Will you use TS3?:eek:f course
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):no
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: built this oil refinery within 3 days of using mod pack

Attachments

• 2013-01-06_19.10.32.png
    2013-01-06_19.10.32.png
    327 KB · Views: 73

Marshy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tsarce
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Once. A friend was on my account and made an admin in a server angry.
Experience with mods?: Been messing around with them for a few months now.
Will you use TS3?: No.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope.
Any additional information?: N/A
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: N/A

loserdied

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: loserdied
Experience with mods?: Not too much, but I have plenty of room to learn
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Any additional information?: i am very mature, will never grief just want the experience of the mods and the ability to meet new people who enjoy the game as I do.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Don't have any, recently got a new computer and that went all my worlds :/

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ryanhaych1
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, Cursing at player for stealing my stuff. long ago.
Experience with mods?: Yes, been playing for few months
Will you use TS3? Depends what time it is.
Answer to the secret question? purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No, but friend is applying
Any additional information?:Active and never to busy to help players.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:Have none don't take any.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:av1nash
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)NEVER!
Experience with mods?:yes
Will you use TS3?:maybe
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):not yet but my friend is joining too,ryanhaych1
Any additional information?:N/A
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:N/A

BrOkEnZoMbIe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BrOkEnZoMbIe
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: never
Experience with mods?:lots
Will you use TS3?: of coarse
Do you know someone on our server?:no
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:

Elliasgabriel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elliasgabriel
Experience with mods?: played tekkit quite a bit, and have been playing with ftb since it came out
Will you use TS3?: maybe, never messed with it, but I'm not against it
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet, but I love a good server community
Any additional information?: I'm a fan of Direwolf20
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: giant underwater glass dome just for fun

PRISONEROFWAR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PRISONEROFWAR
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no never
Experience with mods?: i know ic2, forestry, gregtech,buildcraft,redpower,factorization,thaumcraft 3,thermal expansion and thats about it
Will you use TS3?: Yes, if there something ineed to ask
Answer to the secret question?Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):no
Any additional information?: i watch tones of ets plays about this
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: i dont take any pictures i know you can but dont like to take pictures

pierolefou

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pierolefou
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes because i was a powertripping mod (that was 1-2 years ago though).
Experience with mods?: Not that much but I tested FTB beta pack in SSP and loved it.
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope but i hope to change that soon!
Any additional information?: My timezone is UTC+8 so i won't be seeing much of the ameribros of the serv but that means i definitely won't be filling up the server too much!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None
Thanks for your time

nfmous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nfmous
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, because of some trouble with the server owner stealing my ideas (I was second ranking, below him), didn't give me credit so I told him I withdraw from the server and that he was unprofessional. He then banned me and I haven't talked to him since.
Experience with mods?: Reasonably high
Will you use TS3?: Possibly
Any additional information?: I'd love to hop in and play with some new people, as singleplayer gets very lonely.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have much to show. I rarely take screencaps and I don't have to hardware to record. I clean my /minecraft folder often lol (No saves, just formatted)

Thanks for considering me to be part of your server.

Clon10

Jul 29, 2019
server is down again? either that or a really long reset
I just dont know why there is so much Downtime in the moment but most likely i want to play xC...There is only 1 thing i chek every 15 min and its down now for a long time. i just hope cronix is doing somthing with the server files or somthing but i wish it gets up again :C