[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+)| Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 8GB RAM | 25 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Goldern
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) yes, but for a corrupt admin.
Experience with mods?: one or two years playing with them so yes
Will you use TS3?: Yes, but i don't like to speak too much in english as it isn't my native language
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet but i will know when i enter :p
Any additional information?: I like to play in dedicated servers and meet the people when building my stuff, so much fun!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:
Built in tekkit but i think this does the job, it's a automatic solar machine that merge the funcionality of BC and Redpower.
5yg5qr.jpg
(PS: that woman in the picture is my grandmother, and i didn't noticed this window until now.)
this spoiler is so buggy oh my.

mjmac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mjmac85
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Tekkit
Will you use TS3?:Yes
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No
Any additional information?:I really like setting up an automation process. Planning and making the power grids and everything that goes along with it.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I normally do not take pictures of stuff I have built.

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
i've also noticed an app form in the forum/enjin, do we need to make it too or just here is fine?

Zephyre

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: I see myself with a above decent skill with most of the mod's.
Will you use TS3?: Perhaps.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, I don't.
Any additional information?: I love the mod's.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Usually I don't take screenshots.

YellowMonkey22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kallbenric
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: I've been playing modded Minecraft with IC2+Buildcraft since about half a year ago. I tried Tekkit too. Most recently, I started playing on Direwolf's modpack.
Will you use TS3?: Sure.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? Nope.
Any additional information?: I would like to play this great modpack with other people. :)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have any.

Burnex25

Jul 29, 2019
i have been waiting 1 week for my application to be accepted so i pasting my application again:
IGN: Burnex25
Experience with mods?: Yes I know quite alot about the DW20 pack mods.
Will you use TS3?: Yes. At times
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: DIREWOLF20 FAN!! :D
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I'm not much of a builder but i'm decent. Though the new updates have been ruining my buildings. :(

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
i have been waiting 1 week for my application to be accepted so i pasting my application again:
IGN: Burnex25
Experience with mods?: Yes I know quite alot about the DW20 pack mods.
Will you use TS3?: Yes. At times
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: DIREWOLF20 FAN!! :D
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I'm not much of a builder but i'm decent. Though the new updates have been ruining my buildings. :(

Please read the thread title.

Yopu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yopu
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Pretty well versed with all mods. Knoledge of Lua/Forth.
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): N/A
Any additional information?: Looking for a stable server that wont disappear overnight.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: A tekkit solar panel factory from back in the day.

Dakota

Jul 29, 2019
OK so Im sure Im missing something. We switched to a new host with a new ip. The server is online with 100 slots but there are no people on and Im no loger whitelisted. Whats going on?

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
We are beta testing it, generating a new map, and setting up new spawn. We had too many troubles in old map. Also, we are switching to the mindcrack pack with a few mods disabled. Check OP

Lord0fHam

Jul 29, 2019
What will happen to the stuff we have built and the items we had? Will they be given back? Will we have to start over? Also can we please have advanced solar panels for crafting the ultimate solar helmet?

Shurken

Jul 29, 2019
What will happen to the stuff we have built and the items we had? Will they be given back? Will we have to start over? Also can we please have advanced solar panels for crafting the ultimate solar helmet?

no, yes, yes

sittal

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty pumped to have GT again. solar panels that work at night/rain are awesome. It may take longer to set up, but once you get going, GT makes things a lot better.

didde31

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty pumped to have GT again. solar panels that work at night/rain are awesome. It may take longer to set up, but once you get going, GT makes things a lot better.

Yeah, the advanced solar panels mod is just awesome.