[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+)| Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 8GB RAM | 25 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Thagann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thagann
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?: I think so
Will you use TS3?: If required yes
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?:Love the DW20 pack
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:
20121113152448.png

LazyBanana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LazyBanana
Experience with mods?: I made with a friend one mod
Will you use TS3?: Maybe
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, Clon10 (he brought me here)
Any additional information?: I don't grief
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I built some things with a friend, unluckily he closed his youtube channel :/

DannyB1196

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiddo1196
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No, I havent
Experience with mods?: A bit, I have played with them alot, but no major builds up until now
Will you use TS3?: yeah
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, I dont
Any additional information?: Favorite mod: Thaumcraft 3/industrialcraft 2

cbk123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cbk123
Experience with mods?: yes, long time user
Will you use TS3?: sure
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: im a nice guy and i love building

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iced_adams666
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yeah when I first got minecraft I griefed some people :(
Experience with mods?: Ive played tekkit since it came out and FTB since it was launched
Will you use TS3?: Yeah I love teamspeak
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I like Pie
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: none :(

Newdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: newdude
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: Yes, i have used many of the mods included in FTB and know how to use IC with my eyes closed.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, im on it very often.
Answer to the secret question?: Everybody seems to put purple so i guess its purple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Unfortunatly not.
Any additional information?: Im a very friendly person and enjoy playing with others as it beats lonley single player. I also like to help people wether it be with building things or just talking something over so they understand.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I do built quite a lot of things but never get round to finishing them due to the server i used to play on shutting down and accidentaly deleting the maps. Here are a few of the things i have finished/got half way through. Also if you like my buildings i'd happyily build something for anybody if you give me creative... i just have to be able to fly.
Templesofar.png

Beastin.png

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buddykool
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never
Experience with mods?: Months after Months... I've also watched hundreds of FTB videos such as Direwolf, HermitCraft and MindCrack
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not currently, but hoping that will change :)
Any additional information?: I'm fairly active and contribute alot in community projects/events
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I currently do not have any pictures, but I have built some awesome things in the past...

Nytro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nytro
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: A good 7 / 10, so many things to do in this modpack.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I've been playing single player for a while, but I feel like playing this modpack in smp would be a lot more fun, I'll also be on ts3 anytime I'm on the server, a lot more easier to talk instead of type lol.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have anything that magical to show off really.

Ellis0123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ellis0123
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: I'm experience in mods such as forestry, ic2, thermal expansion etc - I usually set myself a goal to achieve and then research mods to find the best solution.
Any additional information?: Been playing the FTB pack since it came out but it gets lonely in SSP. I'm looking to be on a server where I can spend 30 hours one week and come back and pick up right where I left off the next and see the progression others are making as well. Also I like the idea of being able to see what other people are doing and gather inspiration from that.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: N/A

sittal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sittal
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: Plenty of Tekkit experience and some FTB experience.
Will you use TS3?: Probably, I have a good headset, but if my wife is home we will watch Dr. Who while I play FTB.
Any additional information?: I am a fairly social guy and enjoy working on group AND solo projects. If people need help ("died in the nether, please save my stuff") I generally jump right in and help
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: http://i.imgur.com/Z2Buh.jpg Vanilla MC server, town with many (mostly) automated farms. Sugarcane, cactus, melon, and pumpkin are fully automated. Day/Night sensor (the old way with grass and water) and freight rails to other players on the server. 100% done by me (legit, not creative)

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
I have to reset your player.dat file. Should only happen once. We had to reset the previous mystcraft age because of a bug. Reconnect now, I will give your items back.

natwick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: natwick
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)no
Experience with mods?peronaly semi new to the mod world, but ive been wating direwolf20 since his s3 lp
Will you use TS3?: yes, just have to go download it
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):not yet ;)
Any additional information?:ima team player and am always looking for others to build/play with
Pictures/Videos of something you've built only pic i have are from vanilla sorry.

littleburnzy02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: littleburnzy02
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)no
Experience with mods?:in singleplayer
Will you use TS3?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):no
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: not the best builder.