1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ultriix

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 31
2. IGN: Ultriix
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: Since 1.4 Beta Release.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Have a base with complicated machine setups :)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Not yet.

Phoenix1355

Jul 29, 2019
My Whitelist application
1. Age
2. IGN
Phoenix1355
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack
Almost since the release
4. What do you plan to do on the sever.
I first of all plan to play FTB xD. I plan to play with other people, make some friends IG and play with them. Also gather a lot of materials and build as much as possible. Also build a nice home with lots of details now that we have all the new shapes and pieces.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server.
Yes, lots of times. I have even had my own servers once. But i have a lot of experience being an owner or operator on any kind of severs (CS:S, Minecraft, TF2, Garry's Mod etc)
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below
All done. My name is Phoenix there, btw.

Archmage_Alathar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: Archmage_Alathar
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: 6 Months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Have fun building and exploring my many idea's with a well knit community.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: For minecraft yes, I have been the owner of many servers, as well as a developer creating plugins for my bukkit servers.

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
1. Age: 30
2. IGN: arallak
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: I game since the first was released modpack.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: I plan to build a small industrial complex / medieval where I can also build a tower of the mage.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: I've been admin on 2 servers which Brazilians do not remember the name.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Yes.

Qu4ke24

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age- I am 16 years old and love to play mine craft!
2. IGN- Qu4ke24
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack- I have been playing this mod pack for about a month know, and love it! I play daily and love it every minute!
4. What do you plan to do on the sever.- I am a big community player! I love doing stuff for other people! I have in mind that i am going to build some community stuff with machines and maybe a trading system
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. No i have not been staff! If i were i would do as good as i could to help the community
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below I am going to register at this moment!

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to apply for my friend because he is busy at work right now xD

1. Age: 21
2. IGN: Tankerr09
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: For almost a month now!
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Chill with my friends, (DrParadise, and Kazeaya), and just have fun while playing on FTB.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Server owner of Shaftcraft!
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. : Will do asap!

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 23
2. IGN: bloodwi11
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: A few months now
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Enjoy the mods and progress through them, offer my knowledge and assistance where i can to help
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Yes
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Already Done.

TheOsirian

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16 tomorrow
2. IGN: SirOsirian
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: Since it launched
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Mine, build, help people, get helped.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: I run a server for me and my friends sometimes.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below. Done.

HitmanCrobar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age13
2. IGN falloutcarater
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack 5 Months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. Build Epic things with all these mods
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. I have been Staff
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below yes i Registered

AkaZombie

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age, 14
2. IGN, AkaZombie
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack, 1.5 Months (5 On Tekkit)
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. Build and get the advance armors and create turtle programs
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. I was admin 2 twice
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Registered

sevenbit

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17.
2. IGN: Funkstownsusie
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: I'm new.
4. What do you plan to do on the sever.: Build. (not sure if there is anything other then that on minecraft)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server.: nope.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Yep i am registered.

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 18
2. IGN: 20brogan
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: 3 months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Build a house, help newer members, and try to automate things
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Once on a smaller server.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Done (I'm brogan20 on the site)

PhsycoFish1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age 15
2. IGN PhsycoFish
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack 2 months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. create a nice base with all sorts of gadgets
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server.yes
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below i will once whitelisted

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN: SimonMattila
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: About the week it got released.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Create a big factory and base with a extreme defense system, I'll also make a trainstation =D
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: During my three years of Minecraft I've owned 4 servers, I also have been staff countless of times.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register: Done. I must say that is a good looking website =) Now you're only missing the custom domain heheh ^^.
8. Write something about yourself: My name is Simon Mattila and I'm 17 years old, I have played Minecraft since 2009 and I love it. I love to hang out with friends and listen to music, most preferably House/Dubstep or Remixes of songs heheh. I love to fish and swim in my pool. I'm from Sweden,Gothenburg and i'm a Male (You no say?). I hope that I will feel like home while playing with you guys and girls.
9. Will you use our Teamspeak?: I will use the Teamspeak sometimes when I play =) I live in two diffrent places, one with a super internet and one with a internet that gets disconnected randomly. So If you talk to me and I get disconnected, you'll know why. =)

Alex Boldin

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN: Prince_Alle
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack: Month
4. What do you plan to do on the sever: Play with my friends
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server: Owned many yes

6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Done