[1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

deathman12e3

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: deathman12e3
Mod Experience: IC2, BC, RP2
About Yourself: Loner, helps other people if can
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have Teamspeak, but I am oblivious to how to use it
Have you been banned before?: Nope

Password

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Saturnus89
Mod Experience: I'm not an expert at the mods, but I have a general understanding of things.
About Yourself: Nothing too important, really. If you need to know something specific, ask me.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.6.6
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I'm afraid that's a no. I don't have a headset, so there's really not much of a point.
Have you been banned before?: Not what I can remember.
If so why?: If I have been, I honestly don't know the reason.

Chipawok

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: chipawok

Mod Experience: I play with mods all the time, but I am taking programming courses and hope to do some modding of my own in the future

Personal Bio: I grew up on old school nintendo, then found a love for computer games. My favorite game (series) would have to be the Legend of Zelda. I have been looking into a FtB server to join after I lost the ability to run one myself. I come from a small gaming clan by the name of Unknown Assassins, and would hope to find a server that my clan might be able to call home.

How long have I been playing Minecraft: My friend introduced me to Minecraft about a week after the Halloween Update in alpha

Do I/ Am I willing to use Teamspeak: I have used programs like Teamspeak (Ventrillo mostly) and can download and use it if nessessary

Have I ever been banned before: No, I have never been banned from any of the number of servers I have played on

PixelBlocker

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: PixelBlocker
Mod Experience: I have played modded minecraft before tekkit came. I hosted private servers on my comptuer for me and some friends. After 2 year it is getting boring only playing with the same people.
About Yourself: Well as told above I am 16 years. I live in the Netherlands. I have a lot time to play since I am in year 3 of Highschool and it is pretty easy :p
How long have you played minecraft?: Since end indev begin alpha. Bought it at beta.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I have a mic and installing Teamspeak is no problem so I think I'll use it.
Have you been banned before?: No. I barely played on public servers.
If so why?: N/A

Superpuu

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Superpuu
Mod Experience: Pretty good. Very good in IC2 and Buildcraft.
About Yourself: I'm just a finnish guy looking for server. I like math and play guitar.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since beta.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I will come there usually.
Have you been banned before?: No

D

Deleted member 13895

Ingame Name: Iceturtle69
Mod Experience: I played with mods before tekkit was out. I played on a server with Pixelblocker for a long time but it got boring :p I have done about everything that is possible with vanilla minecraft but not everything with FTB. I also made a small mod of myself but that is already outdated :) I like to use redstone and in vanilla minecraft i even made a redstone calculator and a piston print (6x6). Besides that i made multiple inventions with redstone but nothing major.
About Yourself: I am 16 years old, I live in the Netherlands an i play a lot of minecraft/FTB. I started playing minecraft from beginning alpha. I play minecraft everytime when i dont have schoolwork to do :I.
How long have you played minecraft?: As I said i played minecraft from the end of infdev beginning alpha.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I will use it (i have a good mic) if people invite me but i prefer to use skype.
Have you been banned before?: I have been banned for 1 time on the previous server that I played on (I am already unbanned though) because of a bad admin who nuked spawn, destroyed the map and banned everyone. He got banned to.
If so why?: As I said, a bad admin who banned everyone. Shouldn't be a problem right?

NightRize

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Brok3nScorEz
Mod Experience:I started last week and getting better
About Yourself:Im a normal 13 yr old and love playing mine craft. I play soccer too.
How long have you played minecraft?:1-2 yrs
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have used ts3 and can sometimes.
Have you been banned before?:No never

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: DrPhant0m
Mod Experience: Im familiar with almost all mods
About Yourself:I like to play in team
How long have you played minecraft?: 3 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak maybe
If so why?:

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Nighthawk2965
Mod Experience: 2 years
About Yourself:i'm 13 and i like minecraft servers , because i''m social.
How long have you played minecraft?:3 years 1 year no mods
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: yes i like to play servers with my friends and i like to chat with people.
Have you been banned before?:No
If so why?:No
My extra info: I am liget 13 years eventhough i do not sound like it i like in usa est time and i live in indiana as well

nolink97

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: nolink97
Mod Experience:been playing ftb for a good amount of time
About Yourself: im 16 i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.2 and play minecraft just about everyday
How long have you played minecraft?: i have been playing since beta 1.2 or so
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: i use teamspeak really often
Have you been banned before?:not that i can remember
If so why?:

zechariah

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: heriochalfling
Mod Experience: since the first release of the beta pack I went from tekkit to ftb because i thought tekkit was to short
About Yourself: I like minecraft and building i also love ftb and have been playing around with it and i love it and I even like greg tech and would love to learn to program turtles
How long have you played minecraft?: 3 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: yes

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RobbieBobby
Mod Experience: Been playing FTB nonstop for about 2 months. I'm addicted!
About Yourself: I'm a quiet nice dude that loves the technical side of minecraft. I'm on quite often too.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since BETA 1.2
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I don't use it. It sits on my computer but I will use it if there are people on.
Have you been banned before?: Nope (proof: http://mcbans.com/player/RobbieBobby)

sathom24

Jul 29, 2019

Ingame Name: Pharro
Mod Experience: Mostly just stuff from Direwolf20. I've played with a few other mods here and there. No gregtech.
About Yourself: I'm a Data Center Tech by night and college student by day. I was also in the Army for a little over 6 years. My bread and butter is computer networking. As for minecraft play style: I like setting up little base camps around the world with supplies. Then building a network of either roads, rails, or rivers to connect them. I'll dabble in anything from computercraft to redpower and classic redstone. I'm not one for making complex redstone/computercraft contraptions. Or for that matter grandiose buildings.
How long have you played minecraft?: I've played single-player minecraft for a long time... no beta. After I built everything I could think of in 1.25 I took a break and have been patiently waiting for Feed The Beast to start my next adventure on a MP server.
Do you / Will you use TeamSpeak: I prefer to chat-in-game but I'll log onto the TeamSpeak server and listen and chat from time to time.
Have you been banned before?: Never played multiplayer before.
If so why?:
You have been accepted. Congrats. Hope to see you on the server soon!
To the other people: We are looking through the application as quickly as possible. Please be patient. Thanks for the cooperation.

sathom24

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Iceturtle69
Mod Experience: I played with mods before tekkit was out. I played on a server with Pixelblocker for a long time but it got boring :p I have done about everything that is possible with vanilla minecraft but not everything with FTB. I also made a small mod of myself but that is already outdated :) I like to use redstone and in vanilla minecraft i even made a redstone calculator and a piston print (6x6). Besides that i made multiple inventions with redstone but nothing major.
About Yourself: I am 16 years old, I live in the Netherlands an i play a lot of minecraft/FTB. I started playing minecraft from beginning alpha. I play minecraft everytime when i dont have schoolwork to do :I.
How long have you played minecraft?: As I said i played minecraft from the end of infdev beginning alpha.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I will use it (i have a good mic) if people invite me but i prefer to use skype.
Have you been banned before?: I have been banned for 1 time on the previous server that I played on (I am already unbanned though) because of a bad admin who nuked spawn, destroyed the map and banned everyone. He got banned to.
If so why?: As I said, a bad admin who banned everyone. Shouldn't be a problem right?

Congrats. You've been accepted. Looking forward to seeing you on the server!

EvilNegi

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: EvilNegi
Mod Experience:A bit i watch ALOT of lets plays and play single player alot :p better with stuff like redpower over buildcraft stuffs
About Yourself: Just a Girl who loves minecraft and is REALLLLY sick of playing by herself ):
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Alpha :D
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: If i get a microphone working that sounds fine
If so why?: Never been banned cause im awsum :p

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: EvilNegi
Mod Experience:A bit i watch ALOT of lets plays and play single player alot :p better with stuff like redpower over buildcraft stuffs
About Yourself: Just a Girl who loves minecraft and is REALLLLY sick of playing by herself ):
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Alpha :D
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: If i get a microphone working that sounds fine
If so why?: Never been banned cause im awsum :p
Lol you're accepted, welcome to join anytime, the whitelist is still short =p and still goign through all the applications theres plenty of slots open

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ashen92
Mod Experience: I am the most experienced with Thaumcraft and BuildCraft. However, I know enough about IC2 to help people if they need.
About Yourself: I'm a college student at Georgia Tech and think I'm a pretty fun guy to hang out with. I play mostly in the afternoons Eastern Standard Time.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Alpha 1.2.6
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes, talking is so much easier than typing.
Have you been banned before? No
If so, why? n/a
sorry i took long to reply, you're accepted. feel free to join any time

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: PixelBlocker
Mod Experience: I have played modded minecraft before tekkit came. I hosted private servers on my comptuer for me and some friends. After 2 year it is getting boring only playing with the same people.
About Yourself: Well as told above I am 16 years. I live in the Netherlands. I have a lot time to play since I am in year 3 of Highschool and it is pretty easy :p
How long have you played minecraft?: Since end indev begin alpha. Bought it at beta.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I have a mic and installing Teamspeak is no problem so I think I'll use it.
Have you been banned before?: No. I barely played on public servers.
you're acppected mate , please dont post any more apps here, to apply go here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-whitelist-100-slots-8gb-ram-new-server.7973/