[1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: azulaz
Mod Experience: been using FTB for quite some time. always something new to learn about which i enjoy =)
About Yourself: Well, i love friendly communities and i feel yours will be just that. Love helping people in any way i can and just having some fun as well.
How long have you played minecraft?: ever since release
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I could hop on sometimes, don't use it to often though. Never really had a need to.
Have you been banned before?: never have never will.
If so why?:

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: azulaz
Mod Experience: been using FTB for quite some time. always something new to learn about which i enjoy =)
About Yourself: Well, i love friendly communities and i feel yours will be just that. Love helping people in any way i can and just having some fun as well.
How long have you played minecraft?: ever since release
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I could hop on sometimes, don't use it to often though. Never really had a need to.
Have you been banned before?: never have never will.
If so why?:
accepted, join anytime

jffy0220

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jffy0220

Mod Experience: I have played FTB since about December and have learned a large part of the mods involved. Before that I played with tekkit and became extremely engaged in the versatility of it.

About Yourself: Average guy who likes to play minecraft and various other games when I'm not at school or working. I enjoy meeting interesting people from various regions and cultures.

How long have you played minecraft?: Avidily playin since early 2011, but played the classic version many times back before Beta.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I use teamspeak when playing with friends on WoW or Team Fortress. I would love to use it when playing with you guys on the server.

Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned before.

If so why?: N/A

Boom

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: iiBooM Call me Boom :)
Mod Experience: I am quite experienced when is comes to FTB knowledge.
About yourself:I have been playing FTB single player for a while now, and im looking fro some people to enjoy the game with me. I like helping people figure out why this machine is not working and other small things like that. :)
How long have you played minecraft?: Alpha, cant remember the version, I think it was 1.2.--. :/
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have used Teamspeak, it works well, but I prefer Skype.
Have you been banned before? Not that I can recall.

treehuggerperson

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:treehuggerperson
Mod Experience: Its pretty good, I know all the Tekkit mods and Forestry, ThaumCraft, and Extra Biomes.
About Yourself:I am what people say funny, I like to build ( on past servers I have built giant trees and cities ) I am not a noob though. I've played Tekkit for 7 months but have recently switched over to Feed The Beast. I will probably do some cool structure(s) if I get on this server. I would love to go on this server because this server seems like it wouldn't be laggy because of the PC specs, and its whitelisted so no more greifing!
How long have you played minecraft?:1 year
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I don't feel comfortable with it , sorry if its a deal breaker.
Have you been banned before?: No ( at least I don't think so, if I am banned it was my friend's little sister playing lol )
If so why?:

Have a super sparkly day!!! ( ahh that commercial is so supid )

EvilNegi

Jul 29, 2019
hey uhm yeah evilnegi here i aperintly logged off in the mining world event we had today.. i cant login now >.<

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jffy0220

Mod Experience: I have played FTB since about December and have learned a large part of the mods involved. Before that I played with tekkit and became extremely engaged in the versatility of it.

About Yourself: Average guy who likes to play minecraft and various other games when I'm not at school or working. I enjoy meeting interesting people from various regions and cultures.

How long have you played minecraft?: Avidily playin since early 2011, but played the classic version many times back before Beta.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I use teamspeak when playing with friends on WoW or Team Fortress. I would love to use it when playing with you guys on the server.

Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned before.

If so why?: N/A
you've been accepted,[DOUBLEPOST=1359329597][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name:treehuggerperson
Mod Experience: Its pretty good, I know all the Tekkit mods and Forestry, ThaumCraft, and Extra Biomes.
About Yourself:I am what people say funny, I like to build ( on past servers I have built giant trees and cities ) I am not a noob though. I've played Tekkit for 7 months but have recently switched over to Feed The Beast. I will probably do some cool structure(s) if I get on this server. I would love to go on this server because this server seems like it wouldn't be laggy because of the PC specs, and its whitelisted so no more greifing!
How long have you played minecraft?:1 year
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I don't feel comfortable with it , sorry if its a deal breaker.
Have you been banned before?: No ( at least I don't think so, if I am banned it was my friend's little sister playing lol )
If so why?:

Have a super sparkly day!!! ( ahh that commercial is so supid )
accepted.

Boom

Jul 29, 2019
Could you please state why I wasn't accepted, I'd like to know for future reference...

Boom :/

Boom

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I just retried, my IGN is: iiBooM with the big B and M

Thanks for your concern,
Boom :)

1Sketch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1Sketch
About me:I'm 14, live in England, like to build and willing to try and learn about new mods
Experience: Played Tekkit on public servers now looking to play with familiar players. Played on Minecraft for round about 2 years
I'm willing to use teamspeak but only when i trust the people well enough
Time: Naturally I'm still at school and would mainly play during the weekends and a few hours during the school week
Hope you reply soon and have a super day :)
1Sketch

1Sketch

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry missed this bit out
I've never been banned on any server looking forward for your reply
:D

1Sketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
Sorry to be a pain but when i but a book in a book receptacle and went through the portal it crashed my game and when i tried to log back in it said internal server error
I've tried deleting and re installing Mystcraft and no luck there and advise you could give i'd be grateful for
thanks
It was the book named age 4 if its any use ?

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
Sorry to be a pain but when i but a book in a book receptacle and went through the portal it crashed my game and when i tried to log back in it said internal server error
I've tried deleting and re installing Mystcraft and no luck there and advise you could give i'd be grateful for
thanks
It was the book named age 4 if its any use ?
i'll take a look in to it tomorrow morning,