[1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Intervention

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:
_Castiel
Mod Experience:
I have very little mod experience due to the fact that other servers won't accept me. I hope this changes.​
Although I have watched the mindcrackers play it I still have lots to learn​
About Yourself:
I am a proud player of minecraft. I think it's the most creative game ever and it can be the most boring game ever​
I am applying for this server because I want to see a new way to play this game.
How long have you played minecraft?:
I have been playing for 2+ years and I've gotten bored of it and this seems like a good way to play
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak:
If we are playing community stuff then, of course I will use teamspeak, I also have a skype.
Have you been banned before?:
I believe I was banned once.
If so why?: Griefing, I think. I was banned wrongly and the server didn't have a ban appeal section.

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cscottm13
About: I have been playing minecraft since early beta. I have played FTB since the day it came out. I am quite friendly and like to do co-op things.
TS:I do not use Teamspeak or Skype;)
Banned previously: Yes
Why: Greifing, the person I was Sharing a base with the person who did it, not me. I got banned he didn't. The server has no appeal section.

JamesHiltonEP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: James13481348
About: I have played since early beta. I love FTB and I want to make more friends.
TS: Nope
Banned perviously: Yes
Why: Because I was trying to kill the guy who actually grief. So they thought I was a part of it.

TheAmazingHam

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TheAmazingHam
Mod Experience:tekkit
About Yourself:I live in the US love playing Minecarft and console games
How long have you played minecraft?: 1 & a half years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak yes
Have you been banned before?: no
If so why?: