[1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

CoastinJosh

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:
76.72.172.241:25565
Teamspeak IP:
ts56.gameservers.com:9144
Staff:
Delsolsi213
CoastinJosh
RULES:

1.No Hacks
2.No Griefing or Stealing
3.Do not build within viewing distance of someone else unless you have permission from said person.
4.Pvp is on but don't go around killing people
5. Build far from spawn please
6. No Advertising other servers

Whitelist Application Template:
Ingame Name:
About Yourself:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak
Have you been banned before?:
If so why?:

Added Requirements:
MystCraft Has been added - The creation of Age books has been disabled, The Link books have not.
  1. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/918541-146-mystcraft-09500/ <-- Mystcraft Forum post to download.
  2. Click on Mindcrack Mod pack in FTB Launcher. Hit Edit Mod Pack
  3. Add Mystcraft.
Gregtech recipe config:
B:BeryliumReflector=true
B:Compress2Storageblock=true
B:DifficultIridiumPlate=true
B:ElectricSteelTools=true
B:ExpensiveBCQuarryRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveLaser=true
B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveNanoSaber=true
B:ExpensiveNukeRecipe=true
B:ExpensiveSolarRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveWatermillRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveWindRecipe=true
B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=true
B:Storageblock2Macerator=true
I:TincellsPer4Tin=8
B:TitaniumDiamondDrill=false
B:ToolAndArmorMaceration=true
B:WatermillReverseCrafting=true
}

Whitelisted:
elephantbroham
delsolsi213
sathom99
deucified
tarknaud
tjy1212
mikkel399
dcleondc
prismbreak9
gradent
sathom24
urfatbullet
Fireblade55
petersoftx64
tsarbomba92
decimus95
xxdrag0nxeat3rxx
scout123456789
We forgot some people here let us know in game if we forgot yours :)

Quacktiamauct

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mikkel399

Mod Experience: I have been playing with mods a lot in Minecraft and I started around IC1, so I'm best with the older mods.

About Yourself: My name is Mikkel and I live in Denmark, Europe. I have been hosting a little server for my real life friends some time ago, but they are not that interested in the mods so I want to find another server.

How long have you played minecraft?: Right before the Halloween Update in 2011.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I will maybe use Teamspeak in the future I have been using it before but when
I get to know other players I will start using it regularly.

Have you been banned before?: No

If so why?: N/A

XxZalariaxX

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: XxZalariaxX
Mod Experience: I played with most mods since they came out. I never was a guy to play *Vanilla*
About Yourself: My name is Robert, I'm from Holland. I've been playing minecraft since Alpha and mods prety much since they came out.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I got teamspeak and am willing to use it.
Have you been banned before?: Nop, never :)
If so why?:

LittleKing_Soul5

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: littleking_soul
Mod Experience: I have a working knowledge of all mods in Tekkit and FTB modpacks except for computercraft
About Yourself: I go to a good school and have plenty of time to go play
How long have you played minecraft?: 2-3 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: No I don't use it but I am able to.
Have you been banned before?: No never.
If so why?:

Urfatbullet

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: urfatbullet
Mod Experience: I'm experienced with the Mindcrack pack.
About Yourself: I like to program with Java and program mining turtles and stuff like that
How long have you played minecraft?: Since early 2011/late 2010
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak Mhm.
If so why?: ^^

Julian001

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Julian001
Mod Experience: I have played along time Tekkit. Also i have my own modpack with over 100 mods. I know all mods in the FtB pack.
About Yourself: I am from Germany and love to play minecraft.
How long have you played minecraft?: since Beta 1.4
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak I try
Have you been banned before?:No
If so why?: -

Deucified

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Deucified

Mod Experience: Tekkit before FTB switched over 2 weeks ago, been playing Hardcore survival island mindcrack(hard) since I got FTB. I like the challenge it provides.

About Yourself: Work even-time roster so I have a lot of time to play, playing times vary as I work both day and night shifts. Been playing enough to get the hang of things now and looking for a community to join.

How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes, thats the reason why you play MP for the community.

HatterofMad

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TwoPi
Mod Experience: Played with a ton of mods and am pretty well versed in IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower and Thuamcraft
About Yourself: I work for the local university building websites, pretty laided back guy looking for a modded server to play on.
How long have you played minecraft?: Not sure, Year and a half maybe longer.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak? Yeah
Have you been banned before?: Nope

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ashen92
Mod Experience: I am the most experienced with Thaumcraft and BuildCraft. However, I know enough about IC2 to help people if they need.
About Yourself: I'm a college student at Georgia Tech and think I'm a pretty fun guy to hang out with. I play mostly in the afternoons Eastern Standard Time.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Alpha 1.2.6
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes, talking is so much easier than typing.
Have you been banned before? No
If so, why? n/a

Fireblade55

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Fireblade55

Mod Experience:
I've been playing Feed The Beast for quite a while now, so I am familiar with the mods.
About Yourself:
Nothing too personal; but I'm just an average 15 year old gamer who enjoys playing Minecraft and numerous other games. It's been a roller coaster of frustration trying to find a proper Feed The Beast server, and I have faith that this server will satisfy my needs.

I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3

As I have a headset and teamspeak installed.. that would be a yes. But you won't see me on often, since I tend to forget that servers have teamspeaks. :p

Yes. It's not in my records, but I've been banned from two regular Minecraft servers.

If so why?:
I've been banned because those servers had completely irrational owners who wouldn't even follow the rules of the server itself. They sought to instantly banning somebody because one person would say that they did something e.g, hack, grief, and proceed to ban the accused one without further research.
..Short and simple, I was banned because when I pointed out the flaws of the two servers, they would immediately ban me since I proved them and their servers wrong.
:D

Fireblade55

Jul 29, 2019
Because of registration issues, my friend cannot sign up for the forums. He filled out the application and allowed me to post it. I am very penitent if this is a dilemma.

Ingame Name:
RebRebz

Mod Experience:
Without a doubt, I'm not afraid to say that I'm not experienced with Feed The Beast. Though, I have played a lot of tekkit prior to playing FTB, so I have some experience with some of the mods included in FTB.

About Yourself:
My name is Mark, and I'm a pretty intense gamer, no doubt about that. I'm currently rocking some old hardware, but in a few days I'll get a proper gaming PC to suit my gaming needs. I am looking forward to playing this server if I'm accepted :)

I've been playing Minecraft at about the same day that the Minecraft 1.3 Beta update came live.

Of course I'll use your teamspeak. But keep in mind that my mic is pretty bad and I have the modesty to not let you guys hear my painful low quality mic. I will get a proper headset in the future, though.

Nothing of me getting banned comes to mind, although I have been kicked multiple times because of moderator abuse.

If so why?:.

--

bananajuiice

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: bananajuiice
Mod Experience: Played since summer 2012, started with tekkit but moved onto FTB mainly because the mod creators don't get credit.
About Yourself: I'm from Finland, so there's no point in trying to remember my name. I love playing SMP and I'd be a fun guy to get on the server :) I'm also a fast learner.
How long have you played minecraft?: Played since 1.2.5 but I know a lot of MC's past and upcoming things.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I don't use teamspeak, but maybe later if I get a mike.
Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned from any server in any game.

Kyle Essex

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TheSaber
Mod Experience: I've played with mods ever since IndustrialCraft1 came out. I play FTB on a very regular basis and before that I used to play Technic, so I know quite a bit about this and that.
About Yourself: My name is Kyle and I'm from the UK. I'm currently studying at college, and moving on to university this year.
How long have you played minecraft?: Over 2 years.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I do indeed use Teamspeak.
Have you been banned before?: Never

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RougeAgent
Mod Experience: I've played with mods ever since I started minecraft. I started with tekkie and went on to other smaller mod packs until I saw FTB and I have played with it since it came out. I do still play vanilla a little here and there.
About Yourself: My name is Nick,I am from U.S. and I live in Texas and proud to be 1 :D
How long have you played minecraft?: For over a year
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I do and will use it just I don't like to talk
Have you been banned before?: Yes
If so why?: I was a noob and didn't really know what griefing was so I griefed and got banned

Atomic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: atomicbaconstrip
Mod Experience: I enjoy installing various mods and seeing how they can interact, and I have used them since beta 1.8
About Yourself: my name is Conner I live in a small city in Alabama called Geneva and plan to be a computer programmer (I can make programs in CC semi easily, having to master Lua)
How long have you played minecraft?: since beta 1.7.3 came out
Do you / Will you use Team-speak: I don't actively use it but I will if needed
Have you been banned before?: Yes
If so why?: I used to grief in 1.7.3 'cause I thought it was cool (I realize I was being a total douche now and have taken up building and skin making instead)

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Mikkel399

Mod Experience: I have been playing with mods a lot in Minecraft and I started around IC1, so I'm best with the older mods.

About Yourself: My name is Mikkel and I live in Denmark, Europe. I have been hosting a little server for my real life friends some time ago, but they are not that interested in the mods so I want to find another server.

How long have you played minecraft?: Right before the Halloween Update in 2011.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I will maybe use Teamspeak in the future I have been using it before but when
I get to know other players I will start using it regularly.

you been accepted, i'll add you as soon as i get on.

Matthias893

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Matthias893
Mod Experience: Been using tech mods since about beta 1.7
About Yourself: I'm a civil engineering major in my last year of school, live in the US.
How long have you played minecraft?: since Beta 1.3, though not a whole lot of multiplayer experience.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have before but prefer not to talk.
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?: n/a

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Deucified

Mod Experience: Tekkit before FTB switched over 2 weeks ago, been playing Hardcore survival island mindcrack(hard) since I got FTB. I like the challenge it provides.

About Yourself: Work even-time roster so I have a lot of time to play, playing times vary as I work both day and night shifts. Been playing enough to get the hang of things now and looking for a community to join.

How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes, thats the reason why you play MP for the community.

you been accepted.

oryor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Oryor
Mod Experience: tekkit + many custom servers
About Yourself: avid gamer who just got out of navy boot camp
How long have you played minecraft?:2 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: yes
Have you been banned before?: no
If so why?:

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Fireblade55
Mod Experience:
I've been playing Feed The Beast for quite a while now, so I am familiar with the mods.
About Yourself:
Nothing too personal; but I'm just an average 15 year old gamer who enjoys playing Minecraft and numerous other games. It's been a roller coaster of frustration trying to find a proper Feed The Beast server, and I have faith that this server will satisfy my needs.
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3
As I have a headset and teamspeak installed.. that would be a yes. But you won't see me on often, since I tend to forget that servers have teamspeaks. :p
Yes. It's not in my records, but I've been banned from two regular Minecraft servers.
If so why?:
I've been banned because those servers had completely irrational owners who wouldn't even follow the rules of the server itself. They sought to instantly banning somebody because one person would say that they did something e.g, hack, grief, and proceed to ban the accused one without further research.
..Short and simple, I was banned because when I pointed out the flaws of the two servers, they would immediately ban me since I proved them and their servers wrong.
:D
you been accepted