[1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RacoonCitizen
Mod Experience: IC2 , Red Power.
About Yourself: I'm a very friendly player that is looking for community to share buildings ideas and have some fun with them, I'm very active right know i'm just studying for University, i don't work so i can spend whole lot of time in the server.
How long have you played minecraft?: about 2 years.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak sure.
Have you been banned before?: Nop.
If so why?: -

Qway

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Qway
Mod Experience: IC2, BC, TE, GregTech and a little bit of the rest
About Yourself: Im a german Guy who plays mostly with some of his friends, currently searching for a good server to play on.
How long have you played minecraft?: SInce Beta 1.4
Do you/ Will you use Teamspeak: I dont know, because mostly i skype with my friends, i only use TS if im alone
Have you been banned before?: No, i troll sometimes but dont make people mad :p

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
im not gona add anymore people right now due to a error in the console and the server crashing because of it >.< , once i fix it or know where its coming from i'll start accepting

rhinohawk

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: rhinohawk
Mod Experience: I've been playing FTB alone for a few weeks now and would like to play with others over it now
About Yourself:Live in Texas like football and i'm in college right now to become a pilot
How long have you played minecraft?:3 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak sure as needed
Have you been banned before?:yep
If so why?:eek:wner admins somebody who should never be a mod and starts banning people who are better than them or they dont like is usually the reason. i play for 40+ hours a week and over take people fast usually on normall servers so people get mad :)

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
ingame Name: Miner1337
Mod Experience:Moderate
About Yourself:Im a Cool kid who likes to work on ATVs Dirtbikes etc. And I also like to Play MC.
How long have you played minecraft?: Alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak I've never use it but i plan on using it
Have you been banned before?:No
If so why?:

atheneftw

Jul 29, 2019
ingame Name: atheneftw
Mod Experience: everything but gregtech and computercraft xD
About Yourself: not much im a friendly guy :p
How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.6.6 beta
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak depends, atm i cant speak because of a lung disease i have
Have you been banned before?: yes
If so why?: abusive admin banned me after 3 seconds i entered the server xD otherwise never got banned

Pharro

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Pharro
Mod Experience: Mostly just stuff from Direwolf20. I've played with a few other mods here and there. No gregtech.
About Yourself: I'm a Data Center Tech by night and college student by day. I was also in the Army for a little over 6 years. My bread and butter is computer networking. As for minecraft play style: I like setting up little base camps around the world with supplies. Then building a network of either roads, rails, or rivers to connect them. I'll dabble in anything from computercraft to redpower and classic redstone. I'm not one for making complex redstone/computercraft contraptions. Or for that matter grandiose buildings.
How long have you played minecraft?: I've played single-player minecraft for a long time... no beta. After I built everything I could think of in 1.25 I took a break and have been patiently waiting for Feed The Beast to start my next adventure on a MP server.
Do you / Will you use TeamSpeak: I prefer to chat-in-game but I'll log onto the TeamSpeak server and listen and chat from time to time.
Have you been banned before?: Never played multiplayer before.
If so why?:

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: zax0ng
Mod Experience: most stuffs but not gregtech and computercraft
About Yourself: Im zax, From Singapore. Currently studying in middle school.
How long have you played minecraft?: Around a year.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: i might but will not talk in Teamspeak.
Have you been banned before?:Nope
If so why?: N/A

Korexas

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Korexas
Mod Experience: About a month.
About Yourself: My name is Martynas, live in Lithuania. I can build pretty good, I've got some redstone skills, can do PVP pretty good too.
Recently I had my own business, but had to close it due school exams. Currently, I'm thinking about large internet project, which may involve Minecraft.
How long have you played minecraft?: About 1.5 years for now
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Sure, I'll use if it's necessary
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?:

Cheeseloverswe

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:cheeseloverswe
Mod Experience: Been playing FTB for a few months but i have very long experience with the core mods
About Yourself: Im a swede who is studying programming
How long have you played minecraft?: since alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: maybe
If so why?:

Engraze

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Engraze
Mod Experience: i know alot about IC2 and BC2 and i also know some things about Redpower and mystcraft
About Yourself: i love to play minecraft , i play it everday i'm calm, mature and i like to play as a team
How long have you played minecraft?: since beta 1.3
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: yes , but not all the time
Have you been banned before?: 1 time and it was a stupid reasion
If so why?: i was playing normal and people were greifing spawn and the owner banned everyone.

MinecraftAbmin

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: MinecraftAbmin
Mod Experience: I have used some of the mods in feed the beast before
About Yourself: I like to play feed the beast,Tekkit and Minecraft
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: no
Have you been banned before?: no
If so why?:

vincenttech

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: vincenttech
Mod Experience: Played on many Mods and i have big knowledge of IC,BC and Forestry
About Yourself: I am from Austria.I'm 14 years old and i'm very interrestet in Programming
How long have you played minecraft?: From the Alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I can but my voice is not very pretty :D
Have you been banned before?: Yes
If so why?: Played on a PvP Server were i killed the Admin 2 times (The Admin was somehow a noob in being Staff)

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: T1pp1n8alls
Mod Experience: Tons of Tekkit and I've been playing ftb for a couple of months now.
About Yourself: I'm mainly a tech builder, but I'm pretty good with aesthetics provided I have the inspiration.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since alpha, not sure how long thats been.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I mainly skype call my friends most of the time, but when I'm not I'll be happy to use it.
Have you been banned before?: Nope

JerFoxify

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

Ingame Name: JerFox
Mod Experience: Been playing this on top of tekkit for the past 6 to 8 months
About Yourself: Going to college for network security, gamer for life.
How long have you played minecraft?: Sence Indev
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Oh yes that would be fun!
Have you been banned before?: Nope.
If so why?: ^^

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: AlanEsh
Mod Experience: I've played Tekkit for 10 months but switched to FTB about 2 months ago. I have played around with (mostly) the Buildcraft, IC2, Forestry, and Redpower mods, and dabbled in a few others.
About Yourself: 40, with wife and two (minecraft-playing) kids. I work normal daylight hours and live in the central US. Hobbies include cycling, board gaming, and some video gaming.
How long have you played minecraft?: about a year and a half i think?
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak I use it for Mechwarrior Online, so will very likely fire it up for InfinityMC
Have you been banned before?: No.
If so why?:

Thanks for the server! I hope I make the cut as I very much like the rules you have laid out, especially the "build far apart" bits. While I enjoy having visitors and working with others, I don't like competing for resources or having to worry about whether my creations are going to infringe on other people's turf.

rigalosa

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: rigalosa
Mod Experience: Been messing around with FTB for about a month, mainly IC2 and Buildcraft.
About Yourself: Tried FTB in ssp, and looking for a server to play on. Tend to like building a base by myself, but will help out with community builds.
How long have you played minecraft?: About 7 months
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak Yes

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
im gona start adding players to the whitelist shortly. but before i want you guys to decide if i should add the bukkitforge project to the server, if id o add it the plugin i want to add is grief prevention since it support mods. up to you guys if you want it vanilla or bukkit.also some gregtech recipes have been nrefed =p, such as quarries, macerators, solar panels and drills. im gona ask josh to put the config on the main thread

jffy0220

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jffy0220

Mod Experience: I have played FTB since about December and have learned a large part of the mods involved. Before that I played with tekkit and became extremely engaged in the versatility of it.

About Yourself: Average guy who likes to play minecraft and various other games when I'm not at school or working. I enjoy meeting interesting people from various regions and cultures.

How long have you played minecraft?: Avidily playin since early 2011, but played the classic version many times back before Beta.

Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I use teamspeak when playing with friends on WoW or Team Fortress. I would love to use it when playing with you guys on the server.

Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned before.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: AlanEsh
Mod Experience: I've played Tekkit for 10 months but switched to FTB about 2 months ago. I have played around with (mostly) the Buildcraft, IC2, Forestry, and Redpower mods, and dabbled in a few others.
About Yourself: 40, with wife and two (minecraft-playing) kids. I work normal daylight hours and live in the central US. Hobbies include cycling, board gaming, and some video gaming.
How long have you played minecraft?: about a year and a half i think?
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak I use it for Mechwarrior Online, so will very likely fire it up for InfinityMC
Have you been banned before?: No.
If so why?:

Thanks for the server! I hope I make the cut as I very much like the rules you have laid out, especially the "build far apart" bits. While I enjoy having visitors and working with others, I don't like competing for resources or having to worry about whether my creations are going to infringe on other people's turf.
you have the best application so far XD you been added mate, and yes we want to have plots for everyone to build whatever they want in spawn, wether you build a shop or house its up to you. and for mining you dont have to worry since im making a quarry/mining world that'll be reset every week but not without notice. that way the overworld wont be full of quarry holes XD =p

Reactions: AlanEsh