[1.12.2]Danny's Sirenuse Modpack for 1.12.2

R

rhys19

The crash for the alvery i was having might have been solved you had to update building bricks i have no idea if it was updated or not

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
I can't update pack version 3.2.0 by using FTB Launcher. Console says "Issue with new md5 method, attempting to use backup method." After this line pack is launching with version 3.1.1

http://pastebin.com/feq4H8J0
Hmm... unfortunately, I don't know a whole lot about the inner workings of the launcher, but if restarting the launcher doesn't solve the problem, I would try removing the pack (after backing up your worlds, of course) and installing it again.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Hmm... unfortunately, I don't know a whole lot about the inner workings of the launcher, but if restarting the launcher doesn't solve the problem, I would try removing the pack (after backing up your worlds, of course) and installing it again.
On second thought, don't do that. I was able to reproduce the problem and deleting the pack did not help. I just ended up with a vanilla install and had to revert to 3.1.1. I've reported this to the FTB team. Hopefully, they'll find a fix soon.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Quick Question - I noticed Just Enough Items is in the mod listing. How do we get it started? I hit 'E' for inventory but there is no gui for JEI. How do we see recipes?

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Quick Question - I noticed Just Enough Items is in the mod listing. How do we get it started? I hit 'E' for inventory but there is no gui for JEI. How do we see recipes?
Are you using version 3.2.0 or 3.1.1 of the modpack?
3.2.0 is bugged right now, and produces a vanilla game when you try to launch it. Normally with JEI installed the method you used SHOULD give a gui. 3.1.1 is recommended until the FtB launcher's issue can be fixed.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
It was 3.2. Digging into the directories we noticed it wasn't installing mods and was, in fact, the vanilla version of MC.
Thanks for getting back!

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Is 3.2.1 just bugfixes, or am I jumping the gun before you could post a changelog? :p
Changelog has been updated! Sorry for the delay. 3.2.1 has many mod updates. Mostly bugfixes but there are some significant feature improvements as well. Most notably, Refined Storage has an overhauled autocrafting system which allows multi-threading!!! One problem though; you will need to redo all of your crafting patterns. I think it's well worth it though.

Dread_Boy

Jul 29, 2019
Can I ask something before I download and play it? Are receipes modified so that items from one mod require items from another mod? Is there quest book?

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Can I ask something before I download and play it? Are receipes modified so that items from one mod require items from another mod? Is there quest book?
No recipes are modified and there is no quest book. This is basically a lightweight kitchen sink pack. I choose the mods carefully and test them to make sure things perform nicely and balance well. But it is designed for open sandbox play.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
My quark bed keeps glitching. Sleeping on it, I cannot get out. Only solution is to close down minecraft improperly, then re-open.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
My quark bed keeps glitching. Sleeping on it, I cannot get out. Only solution is to close down minecraft improperly, then re-open.
Unfortunately, this is most likely a vanilla bug and probably has nothing to do with Quark. Therefore, there's not much we or mod authors can do about it. Apparently, it tends to happen when sleeping immediately after teleporting or changing dimensions. Try waiting for a while after teleporting to make sure all nearby chunks have loaded before sleeping and let me know if that helps.
There was also discussed in a bug report for All The Mods (https://github.com/whatthedrunk/allthemods/issues/43). You might find some useful info there and a few links to other forums where this has been discussed.

Furkan_Mavi

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has released officially to 1.10.2. Yayyy!! Danny and others you should check the changelog from botania's webpage. And there is a note for us: "You can mitigate your worlds from Botania Unofficial to Botania just fine, any of the removed pieces of content you had in your world will just disappear."

Last edited:

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
I think there's enough mods updated to upgrade to 3.3.1 of this pack. I've been lurking on the What's New in Modded Minecraft thread, and here's a list of mods that are now outdated in this pack, and hopefully links to all the new versions (apologies if you've already done this work).

new day, new update, and today it's @tterrag1098 with Ender IO

new day, new update, and today it's @WayofTime with Blood Magic

new day, new update, and today it's @P3pp3rF1y with Reliquary

Vazkii has started updating Botania again!

new day, new update, and today it's @lumien with Random Things

new day, new update, and today it's @raoulvdberge with Refined Storage

new day, new update, and today it's @boni with Tinkers Construct

and @tterrag1098 with Chisel

new day, new update, and today it's @RWTema with Extra Utilities 2

new day, new update, and today it's @BluSunrize with Immersive Engineering

New release of RFTools 5.50 for MC 1.10.2
Download: https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224641-rftools

Have fun!

RFTools Dimensions 4.40 for 1.10.2 released. This is the first non-beta release:

Download: https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/240950-rftools-dimensions

Have fun!

Version 1.3.0 of RFTools Control with support for vector graphics.

Download: https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/250763-rftools-control

Have fun!

Also, Psi is updated based on the ingame message. From 1.0-39 to 1.0-40.
And Journeymap from 5.2.4 to 5.3.0.

So that's 15 mods waiting to be updated.

And a personal suggestion for addition :p

new day, new update, and today it's @AtomicBlom with Shear Madness
[/spoiler]

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
I think there's enough mods updated to upgrade to 3.3.1 of this pack. I've been lurking on the What's New in Modded Minecraft thread, and here's a list of mods that are now outdated in this pack, and hopefully links to all the new versions (apologies if you've already done this work).

Also, Psi is updated based on the ingame message. From 1.0-39 to 1.0-40.
And Journeymap from 5.2.4 to 5.3.0.

So that's 15 mods waiting to be updated.

And a personal suggestion for addition :p

[/spoiler]
Thanks for all the details! I actually just posted 3.3.1 with 35 mod updates. Yes, I had fallen behind a bit. There have been an unusually large number of crash-inducing mod conflicts recently, so it was a difficult task. The update should be available within the next few days.

Edit: I missed the Shear Madness comment. lmao. Looks like a fun mod!

Last edited:

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Heheheh lol, yeah I guess you have been busy. That's 30 more than I found needed updating :p

Thanks for responding! Sorry about being kinda OCD.

Furkan_Mavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Danny, we need an update for ElecCore. I am stuck at my rftools dimension mining world. Only way to get there out is updating to ElecCore-1.10.2-1.6.328.
Thanks in advance!