[1.12.2]Danny's Sirenuse Modpack for 1.12.2

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone! Danny, we need an update for ElecCore. I am stuck at my rftools dimension mining world. Only way to get there out is updating to ElecCore-1.10.2-1.6.328.
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, it may take a few days for a pack update to get pushed. Are you able to update yours manually for the time being? In the meantime, I'll get it pushed as soon as possible.

Furkan_Mavi

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, it may take a few days for a pack update to get pushed. Are you able to update yours manually for the time being? In the meantime, I'll get it pushed as soon as possible.
Yes, I have already duplicated my profile and updated the mod. Everything seems perfect. :)

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
So I am verry interested in this mod pack, and am going to test it out, and I may want to put it on my server. Some of my friends have been asking for a 1.10 pack. But same friends prefer to use the Curse Client. That resource devouring monster is not preferred by me, however. But still I need to ask, is this mod pack also available on the curse launcher?

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
So I am verry interested in this mod pack, and am going to test it out, and I may want to put it on my server. Some of my friends have been asking for a 1.10 pack. But same friends prefer to use the Curse Client. That resource devouring monster is not preferred by me, however. But still I need to ask, is this mod pack also available on the curse launcher?

Yes, for your friends who prefer to have their resources eaten up, it is on curse: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/danny-sirenuse-pack

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! But there is a problem, lol. I tried to launch the pack, and it crashes before I see a java window. Here is the log from FTB:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.10.2 Please wait!
Using backupLink for mcjsons/versions/1.10.2/1.10.2.json
Setting up native libraries for Danny's Sirenuse Pack v Recommended Version MC 1.10.2
Syncing Assets:
Not loading any FML libs, as the directory does not exist.
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_101\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Danny's Sirenuse Pack 1.10.2
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2048
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Keith%20Heath/Desktop/FTB/DannysSirenusePack/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Keith%20Heath/Desktop/FTB/DannysSirenusePack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
Nov 09, 2016 12:47:32 PM net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch main
SEVERE: Unhandled error launching minecraft
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch.main(Launch.java:85)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
Error while checking news: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://launcher.feed-the-beast.com/newsupdate.php

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Awesome! But there is a problem, lol. I tried to launch the pack, and it crashes before I see a java window. Here is the log from FTB:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.10.2 Please wait!
Using backupLink for mcjsons/versions/1.10.2/1.10.2.json
Setting up native libraries for Danny's Sirenuse Pack v Recommended Version MC 1.10.2
Syncing Assets:
Not loading any FML libs, as the directory does not exist.
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_101\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Danny's Sirenuse Pack 1.10.2
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2048
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Keith%20Heath/Desktop/FTB/DannysSirenusePack/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Keith%20Heath/Desktop/FTB/DannysSirenusePack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
Nov 09, 2016 12:47:32 PM net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch main
SEVERE: Unhandled error launching minecraft
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch.main(Launch.java:85)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
Error while checking news: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://launcher.feed-the-beast.com/newsupdate.php

Not enough memory. You need to allocate at least 4GB to run this pack. You can do that under the Options tab in the FTB Launcher.

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
:( That cuts me out, my pc is not that good, lol. Okay, Thanks anyways, that list of mods looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could try it. Have a good day though! ^_^

jimthewood

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, is anyone else having the problem of not being able to see the pipes from the Neotech mod in JEI

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
This pack has now moved to Minecraft 1.11.2! Along with the the move, I've added a few new mods including these:
XNet
Buildcraft
Natura
DecoCraft
Ender Storage
Snad
Steves Carts Reborn
BiblioWoods Natura, Forestry & BOP Editions
Angel Ring to Bauble
More Bees
Magic Bees
Villager Market
Unidict
BetterBedrockGen

Unfortunately, we've also lost a few mods that are not yet available for 1.11.2, so your existing 1.10.2 worlds may not work as expected. Some of the casualties include these:
Bagginses
Draconic Evolution
EnderIO
Immersive Engineering
Progressive Automation
Quantum Flux
Sleeping Bag
Super Circuit Maker

See the original post for the full updated mod list with links. Of course, let me know if you run into any problems or have any suggestions or comments.