[1.12.2]Danny's Sirenuse Modpack for 1.12.2

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Is it normal that bagginses at the moment only has 2 bags (void and ender) + the upgrade or is this maybe a bug with duplicate used id`s or something?
That is a problem with the config that will be fixed in the next update. For some reason, by default, all the other bags are disabled. If you don't want to wait for the update, you can go into the Bagginses config and change "whitelist from true to false.

M

malachai1974

Hmm... Unfortunately, may be a bug with the launcher which I have no control over. Are you using the latest version of the pack (1.0.1) with Chisel disabled?
I double checked to be sure, chisel is disabled, along with the other 2 you had disabled, plus botania and blood magic...I don't care for the magic mods myself... ;)

Furkan_Mavi

Jul 29, 2019
Still says upload pending for 1.1.0 update. When will the update release?

LG-H815 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Went out exploring the area and the game crashed sometime while Generating chunks

http://pastebin.com/aVVyNJuu
crash log if you want to look at, try to fix it myself at the moment.
That appears to be related to Building Bricks spawning half slab grass blocks. I actually meant to disable that feature, but I must have forgot. Sorry about that. If you go into the Building Bricks config and change "generateGrassSlabs" from true to false, it should prevent this from happening again.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
That appears to be related to Building Bricks spawning half slab grass blocks. I actually meant to disable that feature, but I must have forgot. Sorry about that. If you go into the Building Bricks config and change "generateGrassSlabs" from true to false, it should prevent this from happening again.

Well, I removed BuildungBlocks to test it and now got an slightly different error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get property PropertyEnum{name=half, clazz=class net.minecraft.block.BlockDoublePlant$EnumBlockHalf, values=[upper, lower]} as it does not exist in BlockStateContainer{block=minecraft:air, properties=[]}
at net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.func_177229_b(BlockStateContainer.java:192) ~[ard$a.class:?]
at net.minecraft.block.BlockDoublePlant.func_176201_c(BlockDoublePlant.java:268) ~[akw.class:?]
at mcp.mobius.waila.addons.vanillamc.HUDHandlerVanilla.getWailaStack(HUDHandlerVanilla.java:81) ~[HUDHandlerVanilla.class:?]
at mcp.mobius.waila.overlay.RayTracing.getIdentifierItems(RayTracing.java:153) ~[RayTracing.class:?]
at mcp.mobius.waila.overlay.RayTracing.getIdentifierStack(RayTracing.java:96) ~[RayTracing.class:?]
at mcp.mobius.waila.overlay.RayTracing.getTargetStack(RayTracing.java:65) ~[RayTracing.class:?]
at mcp.mobius.waila.overlay.WailaTickHandler.tickClient(WailaTickHandler.java:77) ~[WailaTickHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_343_WailaTickHandler_tickClient_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:49) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) ~[EventBus.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:336) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1845) ~[bcf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1051) ~[bcf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:366) [bcf.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

the problem seems to be that mc tries to replace the missing block with air but something went wrong..

have to look if i can safe my world with the help of McEdit.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Well, I removed BuildungBlocks to test it and now got an slightly different error

the problem seems to be that mc tries to replace the missing block with air but something went wrong..

have to look if i can safe my world with the help of McEdit.
I discovered the bug is actually caused by WAILA when looking at a double-high plant that is missing its bottom half. In this case, the reason it's missing the bottom half is because of the Building Bricks half slab. So, disabling "generateGrassSlabs" should prevent future problems. However, to fix this saved world, you may have to use MCEdit to either move your player away from the offending plant or destroy the plant if you can find it.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
I discovered the bug is actually caused by WAILA when looking at a double-high plant that is missing its bottom half. In this case, the reason it's missing the bottom half is because of the Building Bricks half slab. So, disabling "generateGrassSlabs" should prevent future problems. However, to fix this saved world, you may have to use MCEdit to either move your player away from the offending plant or destroy the plant if you can find it.
Here's an easier solution: disable WAILA, load the world. Move your player or destroy the plant. Then re-enable WAILA.

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
1.1 crashing at the following:
[10:16:01] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture botania:textures/model/altar/fungal/gobletBase2_sides.png with size 14x14 limits mip level from 4 to 1
[10:16:02] [Client thread/WARN]: textures: dropping miplevel from 4 to 1, because of minimum power of two: 2
[10:16:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 4096x2048 textures-atlas
[10:16:15] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[10:16:23] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #pane in buildingbricks:models/item/base/pane

I added the following to java parameters (to ignore GC check) and it just hung:
-XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
1.1 crashing at the following:
[10:16:01] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture botania:textures/model/altar/fungal/gobletBase2_sides.png with size 14x14 limits mip level from 4 to 1
[10:16:02] [Client thread/WARN]: textures: dropping miplevel from 4 to 1, because of minimum power of two: 2
[10:16:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 4096x2048 textures-atlas
[10:16:15] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: MultiModel minecraft:builtin/missing is empty (no base model or parts were provided/resolved)
[10:16:23] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #pane in buildingbricks:models/item/base/pane

I added the following to java parameters (to ignore GC check) and it just hung:
-XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit
Are you able to copy the crash log (preferably on pastebin.com or in a spoiler)? Also, did this happen during launch, during world gen or some other time?

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/5760a95b - it happens during launch.

Looks like I missed a line

[13:23:16] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #pane in buildingbricks:models/item/base/pane
Hmm... I'm not seeing an actual crash report in that log. :confused: Can you check inside the "crash-reports" folder in the minecraft folder. Also, are you using the FTB or Curse launcher? If it's FTB, is the Chisel mod enabled or disabled? When it crashes, does it go back to the launcher?
Sorry for all the questions. The more I know, the more helpful I can be.

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... I'm not seeing an actual crash report in that log. :confused: Can you check inside the "crash-reports" folder in the minecraft folder. Also, are you using the FTB or Curse launcher? If it's FTB, is the Chisel mod enabled or disabled? When it crashes, does it go back to the launcher?
Sorry for all the questions. The more I know, the more helpful I can be.
Actually, it's not really crashing at all...it just hangs at the launch. :Looks like it's during texture load. I'm looking into it further to try and provide more information.

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
I guess there was a crash before I changed the GC setting. It looks like the heap max is hit...resulting in an OutOfMemory error. It might be something to do with java settings or my Nvidia driver (which just updated a couple of days ago)

Here's the crash report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
LoadingPlugin (Quark-beta-18.jar)
BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.9-2.0.10.jar)
FldLoadingPlugin (FastLeafDecay-1.9-1.6.jar)
LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.9-3.7.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 5/13/16 10:13 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
at java.lang.String.toCharArray(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter$Flags.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.flags(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.format(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.AbstractResourcePack.func_110592_c(AbstractResourcePack.java:37)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.AbstractResourcePack.func_110589_b(AbstractResourcePack.java:52)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.func_110536_a(FallbackResourceManager.java:55)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110536_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:64)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.animation.ModelBlockAnimation.loadVanillaAnimation(ModelBlockAnimation.java:541)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:841)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:130)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinition.getModel(RenderDefinition.java:29)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinition.loadModel(RenderDefinition.java:41)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinitionFenceGate.getModel(RenderDefinitionFenceGate.java:26)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinitionSimple.bake(RenderDefinitionSimple.java:39)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.client.ModelBakerBlockMaterial.bakeBlockModels(ModelBakerBlockMaterial.java:107)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.client.ModelBakerBlockMaterial.onModelBakeEvent(ModelBakerBlockMaterial.java:71)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_97_ModelBakerBase_onModelBakeEvent_ModelBakeEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:49)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.onModelBake(ForgeHooksClient.java:370)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:30)
at elec332.core.proxies.ClientProxy$RenderReplacer$1.func_110549_a(ClientProxy.java:78)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:130)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:111)
at elec332.core.client.model.ElecResourceManager.func_110541_a(ElecResourceManager.java:55)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:748)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.lang.String.toCharArray(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter$Flags.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.flags(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.format(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.AbstractResourcePack.func_110592_c(AbstractResourcePack.java:37)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.AbstractResourcePack.func_110589_b(AbstractResourcePack.java:52)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.func_110536_a(FallbackResourceManager.java:55)
at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110536_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:64)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.animation.ModelBlockAnimation.loadVanillaAnimation(ModelBlockAnimation.java:541)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:841)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:130)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinition.getModel(RenderDefinition.java:29)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinition.loadModel(RenderDefinition.java:41)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinitionFenceGate.getModel(RenderDefinitionFenceGate.java:26)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.materials.rendering.RenderDefinitionSimple.bake(RenderDefinitionSimple.java:39)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.client.ModelBakerBlockMaterial.bakeBlockModels(ModelBakerBlockMaterial.java:107)
at com.hea3ven.buildingbricks.core.client.ModelBakerBlockMaterial.onModelBakeEvent(ModelBakerBlockMaterial.java:71)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_97_ModelBakerBase_onModelBakeEvent_ModelBakeEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:49)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.9
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_91, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 240707464 bytes (229 MB) / 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP 9.23 Powered by Forge 12.16.1.1887 50 mods loaded, 50 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.9-12.16.1.1887-universal.jar)
UCHIJA Forge{12.16.1.1887} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.9-12.16.1.1887-universal.jar)
UCHIJA actuallyadditions{1.9-r31} [Actually Additions] (ActuallyAdditions-1.9-r31.jar)
UCHIJA bagginses{2.3.0b} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-1.9-2.3.0b.jar)
UCHIJA Baubles{1.2.0.2} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.9-1.2.0.2.jar)
UCHIJA BetterFoliage{2.0.10} [Better Foliage] (BetterFoliage-MC1.9-2.0.10.jar)
UCHIJA JEI{3.3.3.197} [Just Enough Items] (jei_1.9-3.3.3.197.jar)
UCHIJA BloodMagic{1.9-2.0.0-35} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.9-2.0.0-35.jar)
UCHIJA bookshelfapi{3.0.4} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-API-1.9-3.0.4.jar)
UCHIJA Botania{r1.8-302} [Botania] (Botania-unofficial.r1.8-302.jar)
UCHIJA buildingbrickscompatvanilla{1.9-1.4.8} [Building Bricks Vanilla Compat] (BuildingBricks-1.9-1.4.8.jar)
UCHIJA buildingbricks{1.9-1.4.8} [Building Bricks] (BuildingBricks-1.9-1.4.8.jar)
UCHIJA Chameleon{1.9-2.1.3} [Chameleon] (Chameleon-1.9-2.1.3.jar)
UCHIJA chiselsandbits{9.15} [Chisels & Bits] (chiselsandbits-9.15.jar)
UCHIJA ElecCore{1.4.266} [ElecCore] (ElecCore-1.9-1.4.266.jar)
UCHIJA deepresonance{1.1.4beta30} [DeepResonance] (deepresonance-1.9.0-1.1.4beta30.jar)
UCHIJA DurabilityShow{3.0.2} [Durability Show] (Durability Show-1.9-3.0.2.jar)
UCHIJA ezstorage{1.0} [EZ Storage] (ezstorage-1.9-1.2.1.jar)
UCHIJA fastleafdecay{1.6} [Fast Leaf Decay] (FastLeafDecay-1.9-1.6.jar)
UCHIJA furnus{1.75} [Furnus] (Furnus-1.9-1.75.jar)
UCHIJA graves{1.9-b10-universal} [Graves Mod] (graves-1.9-b10-universal.jar)
UCHIJA hopperducts{1.4.7} [Hopper Ducts] (hopperducts-mc1.9-1.4.7.jar)
UCHIJA inventorysorter{0.7.14+32} [Simple Inventory sorting] (inventorysorter-1.9-0.7.14+32.jar)
UCHIJA IronChest{6.0.133.777} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.9-6.0.133.777.jar)
UCHIJA journeymap{1.9-5.2.0b1} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.9-5.2.0b1-unlimited.jar)
UCHIJA jeresources{0.4.5.27} [Just Enough Resources] (JustEnoughResources-1.9-0.4.5.27.jar)
UCHIJA llor{1.0.7-mc1.9} [Light Level Overlay Reloaded] (LLOverlayReloaded-1.0.7-mc1.9.jar)
UCHIJA mantle{1.9-0.9.4.jenkins114} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.9-0.9.4.jar)
UCHIJA testdummy{1.10} [MmmMmmMmmMmm] (MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.10.jar)
UCHIJA modularsystems{3.0.2} [Modular Systems] (ModularSystems-1.9-3.0.2.jar)
UCHIJA MouseTweaks{2.6.2} [Mouse Tweaks] (MouseTweaks-2.6.2-mc1.9.jar)
UCHIJA tconstruct{1.9-2.2.2.jenkins156} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.9-2.2.2.jar)
UCHIJA neotech{3.0.6} [NeoTech] (NeoTech-1.9-3.0.6.jar)
UCHIJA notenoughwands{1.3.2} [Not Enough Wands] (notenoughwands-1.9.0-1.3.2.jar)
UCHIJA fodc{1.8.1} [Ore Dictionary Converter] (OreDictionaryConverter-1.8.1.jar)
UCHIJA progressiveautomation{1.6.42} [Progressive Automation] (ProgressiveAutomation-1.9-1.6.42.jar)
UCHIJA Psi{beta-31} [Psi] (Psi-beta-31.jar)
UCHIJA Quark{beta-18} [Quark] (Quark-beta-18.jar)
UCHIJA randomthings{3.7} [Random Things] (RandomThings-MC1.9-3.7.jar)
UCHIJA refinedstorage{0.5.5} [Refined Storage] (refinedstorage-0.5.5.jar)
UCHIJA rftools{4.46} [RFTools] (rftools-1.9.0-4.46.jar)
UCHIJA rftoolsdim{4.23beta37} [RFTools Dimensions] (rftoolsdim-1.9.0-4.23beta37.jar)
UCHIJA RTG{1.9-0.0.5} [Realistic Terrain Generation] (RTG-1.9-0.0.5.jar)
UCHIJA StorageDrawers{1.9-3.1.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.9-3.1.6.jar)
UCHIJA thirdpersonelytra{1.0} [Third Person Elytra] (thridpersonelytra-1.0.1.jar)
UCHIJA Waila{1.7.0} [Waila] (Waila-1.7.0-B2_1.9.jar)
UCHIJA WailaHarvestability{1.1.7} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.9-1.1.7.jar)
UCHIJA ICSE{1.0.0.0} [I Can See Everything] (Wawla-1.9-2.2.0.186.jar)
UCHIJA wawla{2.2.0.178} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.9-2.2.0.186.jar)
Loaded coremods (and transformers):
LoadingPlugin (Quark-beta-18.jar)
vazkii.quark.base.asm.ClassTransformer
BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.9-2.0.10.jar)
mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageTransformer
FldLoadingPlugin (FastLeafDecay-1.9-1.6.jar)
com.olafski.fastleafdecay.FldTransformer
LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.9-3.7.jar)
lumien.randomthings.asm.ClassTransformer
GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 365.10' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2'
Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses:
- TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)
- chiselsandbitsIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)

Launched Version: 1.9
LWJGL: 2.9.4
OpenGL: GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 365.10, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: No
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs:
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz

lauch

Jul 29, 2019
Ok - I installed it in Curse and it's loading without issue. Very odd. I'll just move my save over there. Let me know if you open up a curse channel :)

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Ok - I installed it in Curse and it's loading without issue. Very odd. I'll just move my save over there. Let me know if you open up a curse channel :)
It looked like you had 2GB allocated which should probably have been enough, but maybe not. Mine is set to 4GB. In any case, I'm glad it's working for you now!
Edit: From Curse, it's set to 6GB by default. So, it might have been just a simple memory allocation problem.