Whitelist Server 1.1.7 Unleashed - RiffRaff Syndicate - Closed Moved to DW20

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacktheEternal

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:jacktheeternal
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years (very exp. with hexxit, tekkit, ultimate, and unleashed is tickling me just the right way right now. I build towers with creative water and lava designs.
Reason I want to join: I want to play with more people than just my fiends and build a tower.

Drurison

Jul 29, 2019
Shadow please post your application here like others have done.

jacktheeternal accepted, and I'll be on a few minutes to add you. :)

Edit -- Added now.

Last edited:

jaycron

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: jaycron
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Just over a year.
Reason I want to join: I've gotten tired of single player and want to start playing with other people, and your server looks appealing.

dunks

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: dunks_
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: Spent most of my time playing with some friends on a private server, but most drifted away and now I'm looking for a new home! The larger, public, servers don't really appeal to me, I prefer smaller, more closer communities!

jaycron

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to log in it says i have a bad login, did i get removed from the whitelist or something?
(My minecraft name is jaycron)

edit: ignore this, it seems to have fixed itself

2nd edit: it isnt fixed

Last edited:

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
It is a minecraft issue, you are not the only one who has this issue, sadly i cannot do anything against it.

blackzeta

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:blackzeta
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: years on to many servers to count the original technic pack was one of my first experinces an still to this day is one of my favorites
Reason I want to join: heard about it on your tekkit server

mfkdso

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:mfkdso
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:6-7months
Reason I want to join: i am looking for a server for me and a friend of mine. i saw this server and want to try it out.

In-game name:_PoezeWoefke_
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:5 months or so
Reason I want to join: look up :p

Yoho401

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Yoho401
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:Since Direwolf20's first LP series in september of 2011 :)
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I would like to play on a mature server and make some new friends while having fun! I'm a great guy to know and have a vast wealth of knowledge despite my age. I'm also a bodybuilder if you need some fitness tips :p

eclono

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: eclono
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 5 years
Reason I want to join:My friend Polloplay play in this server.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: shadowquinn1974
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1 year
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I am an old man that loves to play, I am looking for a server that has players on it and that build near and around each other.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: sineddw
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: Well i'm tired to play on servers overloaded with players and many banned items and very low tps.

Marbla

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: GroggDog
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Over 100 hours
Reason I want to join: I've had a break for about a year of minecraft and want to get back playing casually. This server seems nice and I want to start my adiction again.

Status
Not open for further replies.