Whitelist Server 1.1.7 Unleashed - RiffRaff Syndicate - Closed Moved to DW20

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:eningly
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: a long time i wrilly cant remember it me i played from urly beta so then i alraddy modded mincraft srry i wrilly dont know
Reason I want to join: i am looking for a nice and somtimes calming server i saw i need to play 24 houres for my favoired mod to kick in but thats oke i can live whit that i will also maybe accoplige some teambuilding for some nice great buildings.

Shadowartix1107

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: shadowartix1107
Time spent on modded minecraft: over 2 years of experience
Reson i want to join: I've been playing on the tekkit server for almost a week (in game time) and would like to try the ftb one :)

Orellanaj82

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Orellanaj82
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:2 Years
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )
The reason i want to join the server because i want to try out ftb unleashed for the first time.i have never played ftb and id like to try on this server .I love your guy's Tekkit server its awesome.Just have one request , could you fix tekkit server's lag ?

flagninja

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: penguinminer
time playing modded minecraft: at least 2 years, not sure the exact time.
reason: My brother plays on this server and I want to join him.

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: APproject
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've been playing FTB since the beta pack. And I got into modding when IC was first introduced. Fun times. In other words, I have plenty of experience.
Reason I want to join: Looking for a stable and friendly server on which I can make some friends and what not.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 19501
Time spent playing Modded Minecraft: Played Technic modpack since it was for Minecraft Beta.
Reason I want to join: I want to play on a relatively peaceful, machine-heavy modded minecraft server, and AegisGaming no longer has any machine-heavy modpack servers.

Pollogo

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Polloplay
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since Tekkit 1.2.5
Reason I want to join: I want to find a new server, that will not change or remove more and more mods with time because they can't handle them. And mostly to have fun ;)

tigermangos

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: thefishclockshow and xCorey_B
timespent on minecraft: 3 and 2 years
why: were just looking for a cool tekkit server

gorthox

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: ytrewq1333
age 16
time spent on minecraft: idk how long, since alpha
why: recommended by friend

greiko5

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: thefishclockshow and xCorey_B
timespent on minecraft: 3 and 2 years
why: were just looking for a cool tekkit server

please make the application only for yourself not with your friend in it, he has to make his own.

other that that everyone else accepted

Ryan Reedy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Drif_Loony
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 6 months
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) i want to find a fun server to play on

ENWEhr

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: ENWehr
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about 3 year
Reason I want to join: I have became quite board with vanilla minecraft and want to play on a strong server that runs under the conditions that yours does.

armagadon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:armagadon
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: over 3 years
Reason I want to join: I have come to find a good server where I could restart back on playing

Status
Not open for further replies.