Whitelist Server 1.1.7 Unleashed - RiffRaff Syndicate - Closed Moved to DW20

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madosuki

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Dyolf_Kinp
Time spent playing: Lots. Way too much to keep track.
Reason I want to join: To play on a server where I know some of the people. Atleast I think I should know them.

Noliju

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Noliju
Time spent playing minecraft: Since tekkit 1.2.5
Reason i want to join: I want to play on a good server without lag and to play with some friends

TheOnlyKanam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I'm Noliju's and Polloplay's bud and they say the server is amazing :D

In-game name: Kanaam
Time spent playing minecraft: Since end Alpha
Reason I want to join: I want to join to play with my buds without any kind of lag :D

Thanks!

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: JyrasiQ
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 5 months
Reason I want to join: jsut want a friendly community and want a server to show off creative builds

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: hoodster25
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: over a year or two
Time spent playing Minecraft: Since about Beta
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) want to be on a server where there are mature people and I also play on the Tekkit server so I know there are really fun people on the server and would like to join this one with the more mods I want to play with to build huge constructs and public places for new players to visit.

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
whats the ip cause it says im not whitelisted on this one

mc.riffraffsyndicate.com:25570

Drurison

Jul 29, 2019
You should be added to the whitelist, try again. :) Also we just updated to 1.1.7. So do that and also enable BOP, Hats, and Hatstand

affaan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:xXxnipolian12xXx
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: i have been looking for an awesome server to play on and stay on it. plus i want to be in a whitelist server because there are too many annoying people on non-whitelist servers -_-.
:)

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
InGameName: kabahata
Ive played minecraft for almost 3 years.
The reason I want to join is, Im coming back to ftb ive not played in about 2-3 months and I want a good server with a great community to come back to and this server sounds like the place for me :)

jjjet42

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: jjjet42
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: IDK, its been a while so i cant remember how long its been
Reason I want to join: the server i was on just went down and hasnt come online for weeks, so im looking for a new server to start on.

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
xXxnipolian12xXx your not a premium account so i cannot accept you
kabahata you have a ban on your name, care to explain that?
jjjet42 accepted.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: sleepyscumbag
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Ouchie, that number is pretty darn high. Let my say it like this: I played tekkit and technic when those were the thing to do.
Reason I want to join: I want to play some Unleashed with other people, and the backstory is only a plus.

Kiokimaru

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Kiokimaru
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded Minecraft so far back when pistons used to be a mod.
Reason you want to be a moderator: Nah, I have college and don't really have time for moderating.
Past experiences: I've played with almost every single mod, or I at least have a good knowledge that it exists and what it does. I'm very familiar with all the mods included in the pack except Qcraft.

vizions23

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: vizions23
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: A lot, I started last year and played on a server for about 3 months then just played all the different packs on singleplayer but i am wanting a server now
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I want a good server that i can run around and play with other people that are nice. I like playing with mods and i know most of the mods but if i don't i will learn them

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: mcv333
Time spent playing minecraft: Started playing back in 1.3 beta
Reason i want to join: I haven't played ftb in a while and now i'm looking for a nice server to explore the new mods and how the old mods have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.