Whitelist Server 1.1.7 Unleashed - RiffRaff Syndicate - Closed Moved to DW20

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drurison

Jul 29, 2019
Sleepyscumbag, Kiokimaru, vizions23, and mcv333 accepted added to whitelist. Be sure to enable Biomes O Plenty, Hats, and Hatstand. Also, welcome to the Server!

L0rdl0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: L0rdl0ss
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: I have been looking for a nice modded server for a while with friendly people. I have a friend that joined recently.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Draneiwow2
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Not much really outside of a couple of months worth of single player FTB, but I am very willing to learn its aspects
Reason I want to join: ive been wanting to join a good server especially one that uses FTB ive heard a lot of promising stuff about it so I thought id give this one a go

Jackoffripper

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Jackoffripper
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've been playing FTB since about the time it came out and tekkit before that, oh and the yogbox before that ... I miss mo'creatures. There are things I still don't know either to them being new or just not having enough interest to find out.

opticalmask

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: opticalmask

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've played Minecraft with server-side plugins for almost two years, I think. I played a little bit with modpacks, but got into them more when FTB was coming out. I've played mostly Ultimate/Unleashed in FTB since then (I think around last November). Been playing other mainly games the past 4-ish months, and I want to get back into a fun Minecraft community! Because of that, I'm also a bit rusty hahah.

Reason I want to join: As I mentioned, I want to join a fun community where I can make friends as i have on some older servers I played on. There are also lots of cool things I don't know about in Unleashed yet, so I'd like to try out some mods I haven't messed with yet! Mainly though, just looking for a fun group of people to chat, build, and explore with. Oh and lastly, I saw that Hats/Hat stands and BoP were enabled! I love those mods, so I hope I can find a place in this community and help it grow! :D

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
Server will be offline for 30 minutes to 1 hour due server maintanance.
Please use: ftb.riffraffsyndicate.com as the new connection adress.

RandomX45

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: RandomX45

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft since the beginning of IC2.

Reason I want to join: My old FTB servers have crashed and burned a while back, and I am getting tired of single player.

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
Server is rebooting, please use: ftb.riffraffsyndicate.com as the new adress. No more port use

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: KingTinkerer & HubbaMomma
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: A lot of time.. we have our own server that is currently on hold due to having enough time to play but not enough to maintain a proper server
Reason I want to join: Because based on your 1st post you seem to have your stuff together. We want to play with others in a community that is going to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.