[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
So I've got an idea for a machine that consumes the environment for massive amounts of power (probably upwards of 1600RF/t?) and turns it into insane amounts of essentia of random types. What do y'all think?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I like the idea, but how large of an area would it consume? And how fast would it consume it?

Nova Sol

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for that download link. Really, it taught me a most valuable lesson. Never click a download link that leads to YouTube ever again.

Reactions: CascadingDragon

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
This looks fun. I'll show the skype chat.

Could I have a download link that isn't never gonna give me up or let me down before I turn around and hurt you?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
This looks fun. I'll show the skype chat.
Could I have a download link that isn't never gonna give me up or let me down before I turn around and hurt you?
I laughed way too hard at that.

On a serious note, I think I've trolled enough. Have a beta release (serious this time). Just take note that a couple icons are broken and the jar doesn't render the essentia in it.
Functionally, everything works properly (or at least it should).
Crafting recipes are as follows:
2014-02-10_17.46.05.png 2014-02-10_17.46.12.png 2014-02-10_17.46.23.png 2014-02-10_17.46.48.png 2014-02-10_17.47.05.png
The Neutrinized Metal is a Crucible recipe with 5 Potentia and 5 Order with a Thaumium ingot as a catalyst.

Report any bugs or crashes on this page or PM me.

Enjoy.

Flaxbeard

Jul 29, 2019
Looks cool. It seems that some of this stuff is really similar to stuff from Advanced Thaumaturgy and Thaumic Exploration, the Reconstructer is a lot like TX's replicator, the Ender Jar to TX's Bound Jars and the Quantum Jar to AT's Etheral Jars.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Looks cool. It seems that some of this stuff is really similar to stuff from Advanced Thaumaturgy and Thaumic Exploration, the Reconstructer is a lot like TX's replicator, the Ender Jar to TX's Bound Jars and the Quantum Jar to AT's Etheral Jars.
Since when has AT had those jars? I've never heard of them. I'm assuming they're not released yet as they're not on Lycaon's thread.
Most of the other stuff is just a few things that just came to my mind (not exactly intricate ideas). If other mods have them implemented already I'll probably add a compatibility config to disable them or something once I've added them myself.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Since when has AT had those jars? I've never heard of them. I'm assuming they're not released yet as they're not on Lycaon's thread.
Most of the other stuff is just a few things that just came to my mind (not exactly intricate ideas). If other mods have them implemented already I'll probably add a compatibility config to disable them or something once I've added them myself.
They're a fairly recent addition and they're still quite derpy, but they're very neat additions.
Also the entry makes a reference to yours truly c:

It basically quadruples the amount of essentia you can store in a normal jar from 64 to 256.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
They're a fairly recent addition and they're still quite derpy, but they're very neat additions.
Also the entry makes a reference to yours truly c:

It basically quadruples the amount of essentia you can store in a normal jar from 64 to 256.
Quadruple is for plebeians I go for decadruple.

Reactions: Padfoote

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
Is "neutrinized" a typo? Neutralized? Neutronium? Neutronized? Not sure what you're trying to evoke there.

Last edited: