[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Will it have a comically oversized switch, possibly with a little hunch-backed golem you can yell at?
What most people think of:
hunchback_1_.jpg

What I think of:
tumblr_m55wipxKoO1qcnwv1o1_500.gif

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know what the first one is. But the second one was my childhood.
It kinda makes me sad that almost no one in my generation watches the classics (I'm 20 FYI). Anyhow I'm partial to Kronk or the Igor from Young Frankenstein with the hump that switches sides.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know what the first one is. But the second one was my childhood.
I... I'm only 25, stop making me feel old.

It's Igor, from Frankenstein. Probably, the character type was somewhat popular for a while. Though that picture might actually be from the hunchback of Notre Dame.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
It kinda makes me sad that almost no one in my generation watches the classics (I'm 20 FYI). Anyhow I'm partial to Kronk or the Igor from Young Frankenstein with the hump that switches sides.
I... I'm only 25, stop making me feel old.

It's Igor, from Frankenstein. Probably, the character type was somewhat popular for a while. Though that picture might actually be from the hunchback of Notre Dame.
Meh, not as old as you guys. Must have just grazed your generation and not seen Igor or whoever he was.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Classics aren't easy to get your hands on. I just recently got myself a copy of Spaceballs and I have yet to see Men in Tights anywhere.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Classics aren't easy to get your hands on. I just recently got myself a copy of Spaceballs and I have yet to see Men in Tights anywhere.
The internet is your friend for things that are hard to get or not able to be purchased in your country. And if even then you can't buy it...

InfiniWoff

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any possibility that the next update will have those node making sideways tables AND still be compatible with TC4 (the one before 4.1)? I still use TC4.0.5b in my modded stuff.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any possibility that the next update will have those node making sideways tables AND still be compatible with TC4 (the one before 4.1)? I still use TC4.0.5b in my modded stuff.
That's a gauranteed yes. It's actually already 4.1 compatible, I've been working on the sideways tables and getting those ready while touching up some other bugs that appeared. I've been far too busy in the past week to actually sit down and wrap the next version up so I haven't been able to push out any release since 4.1 came out.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I meant like compatible with 4.0.5b (the one BEFORE TC4.1)
No, I'd have to backport the API every time I update. Unless there is a large mass of people who still use and would want a version for 4.0.5b then I'm not going to bother with it. If there is that high of a demand, then I will consider it.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Sideways tables are here!! Get your fresh download in OP.

All crafting recipes are in the Technomancy Tab of the Thaumonomicon now (unless I missed one).

Changelog 0.1.0:
  • Updated to Thaumcraft 4.1(letter of the alphabet)
  • Added: Ecological Transmuter
  • Added: Node Fabricator.
  • Added: Research for all the things.
  • Fixed: Essentia Dynamos not facing the right way.
  • Changed: Quantum Jars are now more intelligent than your average jar.
  • Changed: I don't actually know if I changed anything else. I think I did, so I'm just going to fill up this space.
  • Bonus additon: Satyrical pen.