[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

imthatguyjordan

Jul 29, 2019
In 0.4.2 and 0.4.2a I can't seems to place the galvanized bellows or even properly craft it (I tried with all kinds of hardened energy cells; wrenched, not wrenched, just crafted and hacked in). I recall using these in an older version possibly 0.4.0 and they seemed to work great. I'm unable to test 0.4.1 as it causes insane graphical errors (no pause screen, chat, blocks that are rendered differently ie iron chests are invisible until looked at and there also seemed to be a witch on my head for some reason o_O)

Llez

Jul 29, 2019
I have to ask; how in the world does a Node Dynamo work? I've placed several nodes above one and connected conduits to every face and it wont output anything, all it does is say it has 1 Potentia in it and nothing else. I have also connected redstone to it and made sure it had a signal. I am quite confused.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
In 0.4.2 and 0.4.2a I can't seems to place the galvanized bellows or even properly craft it (I tried with all kinds of hardened energy cells; wrenched, not wrenched, just crafted and hacked in). I recall using these in an older version possibly 0.4.0 and they seemed to work great. I'm unable to test 0.4.1 as it causes insane graphical errors (no pause screen, chat, blocks that are rendered differently ie iron chests are invisible until looked at and there also seemed to be a witch on my head for some reason o_O)
The bellows should only place on the sides of the alchemical furnaces and on the sides of Infernal furnaces. They won't place anywhere else.
I have to ask; how in the world does a Node Dynamo work? I've placed several nodes above one and connected conduits to every face and it wont output anything, all it does is say it has 1 Potentia in it and nothing else. I have also connected redstone to it and made sure it had a signal. I am quite confused.
Connect it to the botom with conduits and apply a redstone signal. The node needs to be directly above the dynamo for it to be drained. Althought dynamos are buggy right now and they'll hopefully run smoothly in the next version.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
If you have problems with the CAPTCHA system PM me your email address and I'll make the account with a temporary password (which only you will know), then you can use that password to login and change it.
I had some trouble, but it worked. Why is it so awkward?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I had some trouble, but it worked. Why is it so awkward?
QuestyCAPTCHA sucks or something. I don't actually know anything about it, but the wiki team is looking for a solution.

Also, I know it worked:
[07:39:23] <@JinboBot> [[Special:Log/newusers]] create * Democretes * New user account
(IRC Recent Changes feed :p)

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
QuestyCAPTCHA sucks or something. I don't actually know anything about it, but the wiki team is looking for a solution.

Also, I know it worked:
[07:39:23] <@JinboBot> [[Special:Log/newusers]] create * Democretes * New user account
(IRC Recent Changes feed :p)
Weird. I'll have a look at some templates and stark working on properly documenting everything sometime this weekend.

Llez

Jul 29, 2019
Connect it to the botom with conduits and apply a redstone signal. The node needs to be directly above the dynamo for it to be drained. Althought dynamos are buggy right now and they'll hopefully run smoothly in the next version.

I've done that, and still nothing

I've tried placing down the node, the dynamo and the fabricator [among other machines] in different orders since that seems to affect the essentia dynamos, but it refuses to do anything regardless of what I do. Still, great mod and good response time!

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I've done that, and still nothing

I've tried placing down the node, the dynamo and the fabricator [among other machines] in different orders since that seems to affect the essentia dynamos, but it refuses to do anything regardless of what I do. Still, great mod and good response time!
Then it's probably just being buggy. I'm working on fixes for dynamos in the next version.

Llez

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, well at least I know I'm not being dumb then! I was expecting to have missed something painfully obvious.

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
Your mod is becoming more awesome so far, think you'll have a complete build ready for implementation once the FTB 1.7 packs come around?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Your mod is becoming more awesome so far, think you'll have a complete build ready for implementation once the FTB 1.7 packs come around?
If FTB remains its stance on TE being the main power source, then you can expect a version of Technomancy by that time. I plan on updating Technomancy as soon as TE updates for 1.7.

Reactions: Padfoote