[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

indomeus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Got a question concerning the node fabricator. I can't seem to be able to add anything else but aurum. When i add vitium it doesn't show up. I also can't add any other essentia. Sometimes the fabricator sucks it up but there's no change. This means i keep ending up with hungry nodes whatever i do.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Got a question concerning the node fabricator. I can't seem to be able to add anything else but aurum. When i add vitium it doesn't show up. I also can't add any other essentia. Sometimes the fabricator sucks it up but there's no change. This means i keep ending up with hungry nodes whatever i do.
Got any pics? I have no idea what you're doing.

Zsashas

Jul 29, 2019
What is the wand focus supposed to do? Also, the Node Dynamo doesn't react to either a jarred node, or a free one, and the Essentia Dynamo doesn't convert Essentia to RF at all. And the Coils, while awesome, seem quite buggy. Rather hit-and-miss getting them to work at all.

indomeus

Jul 29, 2019
Got any pics? I have no idea what you're doing.
I have been experimentining abit more with the fabricators in creative. i van get 1 of them to accept auram and the other vitium from jars. Once i activate the fabricators drain jars with other essentia like aer or aqua but the node doesn't change.

Also is it possible to remove essentia from the fabricators again because when i break them and place them back they still hold all the vitium / auram.

I will see if i can upload some pictures tonight when home from work

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I have been experimentining abit more with the fabricators in creative. i van get 1 of them to accept auram and the other vitium from jars. Once i activate the fabricators drain jars with other essentia like aer or aqua but the node doesn't change.

Also is it possible to remove essentia from the fabricators again because when i break them and place them back they still hold all the vitium / auram.

I will see if i can upload some pictures tonight when home from work
That last part is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.
What is the wand focus supposed to do? Also, the Node Dynamo doesn't react to either a jarred node, or a free one, and the Essentia Dynamo doesn't convert Essentia to RF at all. And the Coils, while awesome, seem quite buggy. Rather hit-and-miss getting them to work at all.
Redstone signal. If I haven't mentioned that in the Thaumonomicon then I need to.
Have you worked with the coils at all? Saying they "seem buggy" isn't clear on whether or not your finding problems or if you think you have problems.

Zsashas

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried using the coils to transfer Essentia from one jar to another, to essentia tube networks, TT's Thaumic Restorer, the Node Fabricator, even making infinite loops (which looks awesome by the way). Most of the time, the coils pull 2 essentia, then stop. Occasionally, I can get them to continuously transfer, but most of the time it just won't. It seems to work better if I get every link set up, then link a coil to a jar LAST, but still, inconsistent. Going to get some screenshots now. And yea, I don't remember seeing the Infused Thaumium in the Thaumonomicon at all (also maybe a more fitting name for it's purpose?).

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried using the coils to transfer Essentia from one jar to another, to essentia tube networks, TT's Thaumic Restorer, the Node Fabricator, even making infinite loops (which looks awesome by the way). Most of the time, the coils pull 2 essentia, then stop. Occasionally, I can get them to continuously transfer, but most of the time it just won't. It seems to work better if I get every link set up, then link a coil to a jar LAST, but still, inconsistent. Going to get some screenshots now. And yea, I don't remember seeing the Infused Thaumium in the Thaumonomicon at all (also maybe a more fitting name for it's purpose?).
The foci isn't implemented yet, hence, not entry, recipe, or even a proper name.

Zsashas

Jul 29, 2019
So it seems that I have to connect all the coils, then link to a jar or alembic last, and it works. Even if I remove the source, though, I have to break and replace the coils to get it working again. Also I noticed the lower your elevation, the less particles you see floating between coils.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I FINALLY STOPPED BY LAZY BUSY AND UPDATED TECHNOMANCY!!
Dat Changelog tho
0.4.0:
  • Added: Inter-mod compatibilities.
  • Added: Config option to enable/disable mod features.
  • Added: Blood dynamo.
  • Added: Flower[Botania Mana] Dynamo.
  • Added: Blood Fabricator.
  • Added: Energy Condenser.
  • Added: Config option to blacklist certain items/blocks from reconstructor.
  • Added: Mana[Botania] Fabricator
  • Added: Creative Jar.
  • Fix: Flux lamp fixes.
  • Fix: Dynamos rotation.
  • Fix: Particle effects on block breaking.
  • Fix: Something or another with coils.
  • Fix: Node Fabricators breaking improperly.
  • Change: a multitude of recipe/research changes.
  • Some general code cleanup.
[DOUBLEPOST=1399507678][/DOUBLEPOST]And before people ask, the recipe for the Mana Coil (used in a couple recipes) is 3,000 mana infused similarly to how a manasteel ingot is crafted using a Redstone Transmission Coil (the silver one) to create the Mana Coil.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I FINALLY STOPPED BY LAZY BUSY AND UPDATED TECHNOMANCY!!
Dat Changelog tho
0.4.0:
  • Added: Inter-mod compatibilities.
  • Added: Config option to enable/disable mod features.
  • Added: Blood dynamo.
  • Added: Flower[Botania Mana] Dynamo.
  • Added: Blood Fabricator.
  • Added: Energy Condenser.
  • Added: Config option to blacklist certain items/blocks from reconstructor.
  • Added: Mana[Botania] Fabricator
  • Added: Creative Jar.
  • Fix: Flux lamp fixes.
  • Fix: Dynamos rotation.
  • Fix: Particle effects on block breaking.
  • Fix: Something or another with coils.
  • Fix: Node Fabricators breaking improperly.
  • Change: a multitude of recipe/research changes.
  • Some general code cleanup.
[DOUBLEPOST=1399507678][/DOUBLEPOST]And before people ask, the recipe for the Mana Coil (used in a couple recipes) is 3,000 mana infused similarly to how a manasteel ingot is crafted using a Redstone Transmission Coil (the silver one) to create the Mana Coil.
Stopped by busy?

NitronTech00

Jul 29, 2019
Yay update!

I think there are to many coils (one for every magic mod) so a magic coil that can be made in diffrent ways chould be good so all the coils clutter up your inventory.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was fast. Updated to 0.4.0, got a crash on startup with something about not finding flower dynamos. Maybe you accidentally made Botania a hard dependency?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Something I thought of last night while starting out with TC, is throwing items onto the floor to scan is damn annoying. I'd love to be able to craft a block which I can put the scanner thingy into via GUI and be able to access my inventory. Then I can put the item to be scanned into another gui slot, wait a bit, and get the scan results.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I installed the 0.3.2 version last night, it looks very promising. The very first thing I chose to make was the galvanized bellows but the recipe wouldnt work. I then installed the updated version which just plain crashed as soon as I tried to load the game... saying something about a flower dynamo as mentioned above. So I downgraded and tried the recipe again. It worked. Go figure. Anyway, so far this is awesome. having to use coal can be a pain.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Looks very good; though for complete compatibility with other mods such as Blood Magic and Witchery, you might want to contact the mod authors and work together.
Overall, looks very promising, can't wait for a release! :)

Reactions: Padfoote