[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

mehrker

Jul 29, 2019
the download link isn't working is there a different one I could use. I had the 1.6.4 version of this and loved it now I want this one.

mehrker

Jul 29, 2019
Download links for 1.7.10 are still not working for me on phone or pc. It takesme to a blank page.

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this mod but:
Would it be possible to upgrade the Mod to CoFHCore-3.0.0B6-32 ?
because i would want to add this mod to the DW20 pack but sometimes when i start it i get an Mod sorting cycle ...
Removing technomancy had fixed it ...

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this mod but:
Would it be possible to upgrade the Mod to CoFHCore-3.0.0B6-32 ?
because i would want to add this mod to the DW20 pack but sometimes when i start it i get an Mod sorting cycle ...
Removing technomancy had fixed it ...
Open the Technomancy rar with a rar editor and delete the cofh package. That should fix it.

Probably something like releasing the potential of redstone to act as a bridge in between nature's aura and electricity

Reactions: lolmer

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
I really want to be able to properly use this mod but when I go into the creative NEI and the NEI "@mod.Technomancy" side bar it only shows purified ores and the BM dynamo, blood fab, and one other thing. Any idea as to what is going on here?

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
I really want to be able to properly use this mod but when I go into the creative NEI and the NEI "@mod.Technomancy" side bar it only shows purified ores and the BM dynamo, blood fab, and one other thing. Any idea as to what is going on here?

The thaumcraft module not loading, because of api change.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
The Thaumcraft module was the only good part of this mod and its been MIA for months. So full of potential. Now look at it. it just cant possibly be that hard to update it considering how fast the other TC addons got on board.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i made a really ballanced modpack, where is no best technology. I thinked about adding mekanism to fix the cable problem, but i need something to ballance out the ore quadrupling in that. Technomancy seemed like the perfect thing to make sure that there is no best technology.
Anything i could use in the place of this?

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
The thaumcraft module not loading, because of api change.

The Thaumcraft module was the only good part of this mod and its been MIA for months. So full of potential. Now look at it. it just cant possibly be that hard to update it considering how fast the other TC addons got on board.

So what you guys are saying is technomancy is pretty much useless now?

Reactions: epidemia78