Whitelist Server ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ beastCaste ╤─── Factions, Mining age [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅3̲̲̅̅] Ultimate V1.0.2 ۞

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ye sure! Ill probably be accepting 1 (pair of) player(s) every 3 days, to give the old new ones some time to settle

XPownageXer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: XPownage
Why do you want to join?: I need a new server to go onto because I got greifed on another server.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Only for fun
your age: 15
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? Yes I do
Extra information: I have been playing MineCraft since indev that's about it :p.

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Skippy_X
Why do you want to join?: i want to play with my friends
Are you allowed to pvp?:The rules said only for fun
your age: 16
Have you ever been banned? No never
Extra information: i want to bring a friend with me
Ingame name: Dezorg
Why do you want to join?: to play with Skippy :)
Are you allowed to pvp?: only for fun
your age: 19
Have you ever been banned? Nope

You have now been added to the whitelist!
Enjoy your stay <3

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
wasn't i added? im sorry if i never joined was busy but im able to join now due to Holiday so can you whitelist me again? i made an app before if you remember[DOUBLEPOST=1360435463][/DOUBLEPOST]oh nvm im on waiting list Didn't notice :3 but il join when i can :D

cgags11

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: cgags11
Why do you want to join?: looking for a server to play with my brother and friends
Are you allowed to pvp?: - No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun.
your age:14
Have you ever been banned? no
Do you understand that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? yes
Extra information: no

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so how often will you be adding people? I was hoping to play this weekend, but looks like this will not be the case.
EDIT: My IRL friend 911chandler isn't able to access the thread, but he is just as eager to get on. Could you add him to the waiting list aswell?

You and your friend have been added!

Elias, youre next. I might add you tomorrow allready :)

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
-----------------------
Whitelist has been temp
opened for everyone!
(To apply, doenst mean we accept anyone)
----------------------

Elias, you have been added :)

Kay_play

Jul 29, 2019
I´m posting this for a friend because he has problems by singing up at feed the beast forums

Ingame name:Green_Mineturtle
Why do you want to join?:to play with friends
Are you allowed to pvp?:eek:nly for fun
your age:16
Have you ever been banned?no
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it?yes
Extra information:I'm a friend of Kay_Play;)

ValkyrieLeo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ValkyrieLeo
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a good server with a friendly community to play on. ( I usually play SP but I thought I should try out SMP :p )
Are you allowed to pvp?: No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun.
your age: 13 ( But turning 14 really soon! ^^ )
Have you ever been banned? Nope, not that I can recall. I am a friendly person almost all of the time :)
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? Yes, sir.
Extra information: I am decently good at the mods, still a bit fuzzy on some like forestry but I know most of the basics and that I am eager to try out MindCrack SMP! :)

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ValkyrieLeo
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a good server with a friendly community to play on. ( I usually play SP but I thought I should try out SMP :p )
Are you allowed to pvp?: No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun.
your age: 13 ( But turning 14 really soon! ^^ )
Have you ever been banned? Nope, not that I can recall. I am a friendly person almost all of the time :)
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? Yes, sir.
Extra information: I am decently good at the mods, still a bit fuzzy on some like forestry but I know most of the basics and that I am eager to try out MindCrack SMP! :)

You have been added! Welcome to the server!

redstone_robot

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: redstone_robot
Why do you want to join?: becusei want experiantce in ftb lol this is probualy my first server for mindcrack
Are you allowed to pvp?: not to be done by me anyway
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? uh huh i do i do
Extra information:i am dixlexic

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: redstone_robot
Why do you want to join?: becusei want experiantce in ftb lol this is probualy my first server for mindcrack
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? uh huh i do i do
Extra information:i am dixlexic

Added :) Enjoy your stay

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: 303rider
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i can't find much ftb faction servers and I love playing with people
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? yes i do
Extra information: i like trains :D

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: 303rider
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i can't find much ftb faction servers and I love playing with people
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? yes i do
Extra information: i like trains :D

Hey man! Cool that youre applying, but we have changed servers quite a bit.
We are now an Ultimate server, with mystcraft disabled. (We have a mining age for everyone).
We have also blocked Hybrid and ultimate solar panels.

If you still want to join, just reply :)

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man! Cool that youre applying, but we have changed servers quite a bit.
We are now an Ultimate server, with mystcraft disabled. (We have a mining age for everyone).
We have also blocked Hybrid and ultimate solar panels.

If you still want to join, just reply :)
yes i would love to join :D im I whitelisted?