Whitelist Server ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ beastCaste ╤─── Factions, Mining age [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅3̲̲̅̅] Ultimate V1.0.2 ۞

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skippy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Skippy_X
Why do you want to join?: i want to play with my friends
Are you allowed to pvp?:The rules said only for fun
your age: 16
Have you ever been banned? No never
Extra information: i want to bring a friend with me

Ingame name: Dezorg
Why do you want to join?: to play with Skippy :)
Are you allowed to pvp?: only for fun
your age: 19
Have you ever been banned? Nope

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bluechiken0funk
Why do i want to join?: I need a fun friendly server to play on
Is pvp allowed: Only for fun
Age 19
Dupping=Bad
Have i been banned: Honestly yes i have. for fly hacking. i dont intend on repeating that mistake
Extra Info: I have experience with a few of the mods, for the most part any of them that were also in tekkit.

snebby

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:
snebby
Why do you want to join?:
I am interested in becoming part of a FTB community!
Are you allowed to pvp?:
Only for fun
your age:
Have you ever been banned?
Nope
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it?
Yes sir
Extra information:
I am an avid pvp-er but I am interested in a peaceful setting for once.

911chandler

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: 911chandler
Why do you want to join?: My friends and I wanted to find a good feed the beast server as our private one got really boring.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Hell yea. But I won't since it's currently against teh rules :p
Your age: 16
Extra information: I'm actually really good at feed the beast, as I have a higher IQ than 95% of my class (the class of 2015) (not exaggerating)

TorcMSC

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Mauricio5
Why do you want to join?: I want a friendly server where I can meet cool people and not be bothered by others who think its funny to mess with other peoples things. Been looking for a good FTB server for a while now.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Not real PvP per-say.
your age: 17
Have you ever been banned? No
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? Yes I do
Extra information: I like Games :D

Kay_play

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Kay_play
Why do you want to join?: I was looking for the right server for a long time -friendly community, freebuilt, no griefers, maybe some pranks, basicly a server that reaches the original mindcrack server- so I hope that I just found the right server.
Are you allowed to pvp?: If both sides want to pvp for fun and it´s fair(armour) ok, but no pvp for stealing items, so no real pvp.
Have you ever been banned?: Not that I know :D
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? Yes I do
Extra information: I like to build automated farms and I´m familiar with most of the mods also I´m german speaking, but I will try my best with english:)

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Wooooow tons of applications which i missed :/
Sorry guys, i was buzy breeding bees :D

I can simply not accept everyone at once, because that would be a stupid thing to do in my opinion.

The first 2 who reply to this comment(from the applications above) will get accepted!

Gogogo!

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Nsxlongshot
Why do you want to join?: like playing on servers more than single player
Are you allowed to pvp?: only for fun
Have you ever been banned? nope
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? yes
Extra information:

snebby

Jul 29, 2019
Wooooow tons of applications which i missed :/
Sorry guys, i was buzy breeding bees :D

I can simply not accept everyone at once, because that would be a stupid thing to do in my opinion.

The first 2 who reply to this comment(from the applications above) will get accepted!

Gogogo!
4th?
EDIT: Should I re-apply? I applied before the other two that got accepted and whitelisted..

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:mannen1338
Why do you want to join?: well i have been playing ssp for awhile now seems nice to play on a smp one now :3
Are you allowed to pvp?: yes but not real PVP only for fun
your age:15, 16 this year
Have you ever been banned? yeah like 4 times check my mcbans.
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? yes i got it.
Extra information: im kind and a nice guy :D

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Updated main page with a waiting list :D
1: Skippy & buddy
2: snebby
3: mannen1338 (Good sarcasm guy!)

Nsxlongshot: Your application was sort of blank. You could have atleast described yourself. Youre denied

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
Kwek20, you accepted xJakee and declined me as I "seem to want PvP" I said that it was just for fun like xJakee though I was declined...If you don't mind me asking why is this?

brad0110

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:darkness0110
Why do you want to join?:because i am new to ftb and looking for a good serveer
Are you allowed to pvp?not to gain stuff:eek:nly for fun
your age:13
Have you ever been banned?no never
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it?yes
Extra information:hoping to learn new things about ftb

Caulis

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Caulis
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a fun FTB server
Are you allowed to pvp?: No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun.​
your age: old
Have you ever been banned? no
Do you understaind that duping is a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it? yes
Extra information: Just looking for a fun new home as my other FTB server just died.

snebby

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so how often will you be adding people? I was hoping to play this weekend, but looks like this will not be the case.
EDIT: My IRL friend 911chandler isn't able to access the thread, but he is just as eager to get on. Could you add him to the waiting list aswell?