Whitelist Server ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ beastCaste ╤─── Factions, Mining age [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅3̲̲̅̅] Ultimate V1.0.2 ۞

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Chortnee
Why do you want to join?: Looks like a great server, no blacklist and creeper block dmg is really nice :D
Are you allowed to pvp?: No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun
your age: 23
Extra information: Been using most of direwolf mods for a long time now and want to get into mindcrack

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: kiwitunza1
Why do you want to join?: as i really want aserver to play on that will be fun and exciting
Are you allowed to pvp?: yes
your age: 17
Extra information: i love ic2 and buildcraft. i am also a kiwi

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: kiwitunza1
Why do you want to join?: as i really want aserver to play on that will be fun and exciting
Are you allowed to pvp?: yes
your age: 17
Extra information: i love ic2 and buildcraft. i am also a kiwi

Also added, Although i hope you will be more serious then a kiwi 0.o

Slania312

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Slania312
Why do you want to join?: looking for a Minecraft community I'll click with.
Are you allowed to pvp?: For funzies
your age: 19
Extra information: Nothing really. Other than it being 8:30 AM and me being tired.

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Wow tons of people today!
Everyone welcome! Youre all accepted, and I will see you ingame :)
We plan on making a railroad to each other, so it will be fun :D

makeme

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Pipikins
Why do you want to join?: Look for a FTB server, with little PVP and no Grifing
Are you allowed to pvp?: For fun!
your age: 14
Extra information: Nope! <3

Shadow Stallion

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a neat server!

IGN: dada926 (MC needs to allow you to change your username >_>)
Why do you want to join?: Well first off, I LOVE FACTIONS. I've played on tons of faction servers and oh boy, I had a blast. Second, I've been wanting to join a FTB server for a while now, and just started filling out apps for them. I would love to share my knowledge and build with other FTB players! I've never really played multiplayer with these mods before.
Are you allowed to pvp?: No "real" pvp, but for fun, sure.
Age?: 16
Extra Info: I'm a newbie coder who would like to eventually make MC mods. I'm also into music production but am not a pro at it (yet!). What else.. Minecraft is my all time favorite game, followed by Far Cry 3. XD

Wheresmytoast

Jul 29, 2019
Every time i try to put in the IP, it crashes my minecraft.... i go to the end 38 or 380 and it crashed every time...

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Every time i try to put in the IP, it crashes my minecraft.... i go to the end 38 or 380 and it crashed every time...

Copy and paste it in.
This is due to the item rendered.

You could also change "Item rendered" in [main screen] -> options -> controls -> (Scroll down) Item rendered -> set it to something useless like 'end'

Stallion, your application has been accepted.Makeme, who da hell are you applying for? youre allready in

Reactions: Shadow Stallion

makeme

Jul 29, 2019
Copy and paste it in.
This is due to the item rendered.

You could also change "Item rendered" in [main screen] -> options -> controls -> (Scroll down) Item rendered -> set it to something useless like 'end'

Stallion, your application has been accepted.Makeme, who da hell are you applying for? youre allready in

I am Applying for my Bother

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: thegesh
Why do you want to join?: i want to play the FTB mod with a friendly comunity and have fun and from what i see in the comments this is a good server.
Are you allowed to pvp?: i am not joining for pvp but if someone wants to pvp for fun guess its ok
your age: 24
Extra information: cccccake !!!

Zackeri

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: GoDz_Chariot
Why do you want to join?: My single player is getting lonely and I don't want to be lonely :)
Are you allowed to pvp?: Only if I want to
your age: 18
Extra information: Just want to have fun on a cool server playing the mindcrack pack basically

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: GoDz_Chariot
Why do you want to join?: My single player is getting lonely and I don't want to be lonely :)
Are you allowed to pvp?: Only if I want to
your age: 18
Extra information: Just want to have fun on a cool server playing the mindcrack pack basically
Please read the server rules again.
If you answer correct i will accept you.
The other 2 are accepted!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closing application accepting for a couple of days.
You can always apply, but you must be amazing, or wait untill we accept again.
Reason: We want the new players to get fit in our community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rub3n

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Rub3n213
Why do you want to join?: im searching for a long-term FTB server that i would like to stay on, a lot of other ones ive been on are really laggy. the server here seems pretty full of players so that would be a great SMP experience.
Are you allowed to pvp?: No real pvp, killing for fun's allowed.
your age: 16
Extra information: i just noticed your not accepting apps :(, hope im amazing :)

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: 3in10
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i want a server where we can work as a team, iv been playing public servers and all that happens is you get Griefed, i want to be able to help people out when they need stuff '' if i have the supplies of corse :3 '' i can work in a team, or if needed by my self.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Nope PVP is not allowed but you can mess about.
Extra information: Well im 19 years old, and iv been playing minecraft for quite some time, i live in england and enjoy meeting new people

Hunter16

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: xXHunter16Xx
Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy the game and am starting to get bored with just vanilla Minecraft alone. I think it would be really fun to have new stuff to learn and experiment with in a fun, non griefing, helpful community. I really enjoy working with other people and making friends over common interests.
Are you allowed to pvp?: You can PvP but only for fun or as a joke. I'm glad this rule exists because I enjoy messing with people from time to time. And will only do it to close friends who I know will just laugh it off.
your age: I'm 17.
Extra information: I really hope you see this because I am really excited about this server. I just love working towards common goals with friends and contributing something to the community. I also really enjoy watching the people from Mindcrack on YouTube. Thank-you for your time and I hope to see you in-game. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358932806][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame name: xXHunter16Xx
Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy the game and am starting to get bored with just vanilla Minecraft alone. I think it would be really fun to have new stuff to learn and experiment with in a fun, non griefing, helpful community. I really enjoy working with other people and making friends over common interests.
Are you allowed to pvp?: You can PvP but only for fun or as a joke. I'm glad this rule exists because I enjoy messing with people from time to time. And will only do it to close friends who I know will just laugh it off.
your age: I'm 17.
Extra information: I really hope you see this because I am really excited about this server. I just love working towards common goals with friends and contributing something to the community. I also really enjoy watching the people from Mindcrack on YouTube. Thank-you for your time and I hope to see you in-game. :)
Also I record videos for YouTube and could make some for the server to help get it more out there. Thanks.
-Hunter

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Orcius
Why do you want to join?: I'm really excited about extra bees. I want to try to get every recource trough bees
Are you allowed to pvp?: Only for fun, not to steal items. So if the killed person doesn't like it or can't laugh with it, you're doing wrong.
Extra information: Played a lot on server but Direwolf20-pack. But now going for mindcrack for the bees.
I also like to do a community thing.