Whitelist Server ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ beastCaste ╤─── Factions, Mining age [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅3̲̲̅̅] Ultimate V1.0.2 ۞

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Joeztoothbrush
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a stable and nice FTB server where I can play with people and enjoy these mods without the issues of most servers or the loneliness of most servers. This server looks to have great potential and I keep looking at in my search but coming to the conclusion of not applying since you aren't accepting applications. I thought I would enter one anyways to hope to impress you and be accepted.
Are you allowed to pvp?: No, we can PVP for fun but not real PVP.
your age: 15
Have you ever been banned? I have had minecraft for over 2 years, so of course I have been banned. But nothing that I can remember and so few times compared to the number of servers I have played on. I don't grief or anything to ruin the game for others. I hope you respect my honesty haha.
Extra information: I have the next while off from school for exam break so I plan on joining a server today and get a fresh start now and progress quickly. I do have work during my break but I still will be able to play a lot and be very active in the community. I also play minecraft in my free time quite often so I will be active when in school. I plan to make this my main server so I hope you accept me so I can start socializing and playing. Thanks!

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
---------------------------------------
Applications have been re-opened!
---------------------------------------

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: mrdouble__
Why do you want to join?: i love the mindcrack modpack, but it is boring on ssp.
Are you allowed to pvp?: no, but you kill for fun :)
your age: 14
Have you ever been banned? no
Extra information: I am really good with mods

Shmurrr

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Shmurrr
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a fun experience being factions in Feed the beast
Are you allowed to pvp?:Only for fun...
your age: 15
Have you ever been banned? Never!
Extra information: I am good almsot every mod in the feed te beast pack

thecheesethatbites

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Lord_Firearrow
Why do you want to join?:Looking for a small friendly community to do some coop with.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Yes, but only if it's for fun
your age:22
Have you ever been banned: Not properly on any server (just my own server i muck around in)
Extra information: Thermal Expansion is epic

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Lord_Firearrow
Why do you want to join?:Looking for a small friendly community to do some coop with.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Yes, but only if it's for fun
your age:22
Have you ever been banned: Not properly on any server (just my own server i muck around in)
Extra information: Thermal Expansion is epic
You have eben added.

Shmurrr and mrdouble__, i suppose you guys wont ask for recipes, howtos for every item right?

shishigami

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Shishigami​
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on with a friend of mine (Kn0rk) - we both started playing FTB recently but playing on our own, we're missing the community aspect.
Are you allowed to pvp?: "No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun."
your age: 18
Have you ever been banned? never
Extra information: been playing since alpha (sometime before boats were added)

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Shishigami
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on with a friend of mine (Kn0rk) - we both started playing FTB recently but playing on our own, we're missing the community aspect.
Are you allowed to pvp?: "No 'real' pvp. You can kill others for fun."
your age: 18
Have you ever been banned? never
Extra information: been playing since alpha (sometime before boats were added)

Accepted, Would you like me to add your friend too?

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: tomthe40
Why do you want to join?: Cause I'm looking for a server that seems to be not too big (20 slots roughly, less if possible) as the community is usually a lot tighter in these. The server I used to play on was shut down as the owner had to move and couldn't set it up again.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Only for fun, no just randomly killing people when you see them. Is it possible to set up a arena where anyone who goes in is agreeing to PvP?
your age:13 years, born in 1999
Have you ever been banned? Nope, not once!
Extra information: Can some sort of PvP be arranged? So both players give consent and winner takes all items or just for fun where loser gets items back?

jvholland

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: xJakeee111
Why do you want to join?: Because I've been playing single player lately and it's getting boring so I want to play on a multiplayer server with a good community and my friend Hunter recently joined this server also and I would love to start on a multiplayer server with people I'm familiar with and friendly people. Hunter has also told me that this is a great server and that I should try to get on it as soon as possible.
Are you allowed to PvP?: Not unless you agree on PvP with other players and as long as it's for fun.
Your age: 15
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Extra Information: I'm a respectful minecraft player and will listen to higher authority and fun is my number 1 goal while playing on this server. I am looking forward to playing on this server with all their friendly staff so I hear from Hunter. <3

Skippy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Skippy_X
Why do you want to join?: i want to play with my friends
Are you allowed to pvp?:yes only for fun
your age: 16
Have you ever been banned? nope
Extra information: i want to bring a friend with me
Ingame name: Dezorg
Why do you want to join?: to play with Skippy :)
Are you allowed to pvp?: Yes for fun
your age: 19
Have you ever been banned? no

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
xJakee, you have been accepted.

Tomthe40, osrry, but you seem to want pvp, and none of our players want that.
Youre denied.

Skippy, Could you be a bit more, creative with your application? Not just yes and no ...

chilloman

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: chilloman​
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a nice server with a good community. I've meeb playing way to much singleplayer for the last months, and it's starting to be boring.
Are you allowed to pvp?: Only for fun, no "real pvp"
Your age: 18
Have you ever been banned? Never :)
Extra information: I have good experience with the FTB mods, especially with ComputerCraft (i know LUA pretty well). I would love to share my knowlege with other people on the server. I'm from Norway, so my english is not so good.

Sicnix

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Nicolaikiller
Why do you want to join?: Im looking for a server with a good community, to enjoy the multiplayer aspect of FTB!
are you allowed to PVP?: only if both parties agree, and say its OK;)
Your Age: 20
Have you ever been banned? Only as a joke, from a friend of mines server
extra information: im a laidback kind of guy, who enjoys helping others and plotting his evil genius plans to take over the world! :) ( also i got 2 friends i usually play with, if it would be possible to get thoes knuckleheads added aswell? <3 )

kwek20

Jul 29, 2019
Updated whitelist application:

"Do you understaind that duping as a 'no no' and you will be banned if you it?"