Open Server ♚ UnionCraft Network ♚ |Agrarian Skies 2|Version 1.0.33b|24/7|Mature|SSD|64GB|20TPS|RELAUNCHED!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DarkestStryke

Jul 29, 2019
I can only reiterate that it is a a very friendly server, that tries to resolve issues as soon as possible, with the least amount of hassle and upset that can be had. A great group of people to play with

DarkestStryke

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I do not join each related site/forum for the servers I use, in most cases servers are not of a standard that I personally find usable, so if when I have a comment I often post it here in the topic related to the server in question, if I have over stepped my bonds, do as you see fit, but personally I dont see what the problem is, some servers I have tested have just been a wasted day, would have loved if some one had of posted a review of servers to to weed out the weekend server adim's, the servers that ban quest items (yeah really) or the servers that are making a real effort to keep a stable community.

TIA.

paul90133

Jul 29, 2019
i guess if your players like it, but its hard to experience this pack with it disabled. Jadedcat made the nether have infernal mobs that are boss like and nether ores. its were you mine in the pack.
edit; i noticed you said no easy nether.... have you been in the nether that this pack creates? its hell.

how do you get netherack then? since you need to hammer it to get Fire shards from thaumcraft. do you really make the players get a laser mining drill set up before they can make upgrades to mariculter and start thaumcraft?
u get nether rack from redstone and lava in a stone barrel but ya the nether is hell

TechnoBlazed

Jul 29, 2019
technoblazed: I like your agrarian skies server because there is a lovely community of players that are willing to help if necessary, the servers have near to no lag, and when lag does occur, it only lasts for a few seconds. All in all, great server!

urix123

Jul 29, 2019
I like UnionCraft because is fun and it have his features too i dont found skyblock modpack servers. and this is one of the awesome ones

My IGN: urix123
Thanks

sakura1311

Jul 29, 2019
sakura1311: I like unioncraft because it's a place me and my boyfriend can enjoy working together.

sakura1311

Alexander Pustinger

Jul 29, 2019
I like union craft because of less lag than my old server. the server can fix up crashes really quick. I would recommend that you keep a back up quest data just in case. or should the staff could fix the quest books one by one asking which quest they done so they can unlock the quests they already did (that's what they did to my old old server). people are really helpful.

ING: Chasingmurder

TrinityGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I like UnionCraft because, when i get stuck, people actually help me by explaining what it is i'm doing wrong, unlike most servers i've been on (where most people just say 'noob' and then ignore my tears of frustration) (User name: TrinityGamer531 )

Metasux

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server because it hasn't any lagg, friendly players that give you free stuff and a lot more!
IGN: Metasux