Open Server ♚ UnionCraft Network ♚ |Agrarian Skies 2|Version 1.0.33b|24/7|Mature|SSD|64GB|20TPS|RELAUNCHED!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Server Specs
Server IP: play.unioncraft.co.uk
Agrarian Skies 2: Version 1.0.33b ALPHA
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2 Ivy Bridge
Ram: 64GBs
Solid State Drives (SSD)
Server Location: Europe

The UnionCraft Network is pleased to present our Agrarian Skies 2 server cluster!
This modpack brings the best of skyblocks to minecraft and it ain't easy, if you're looking
for a challenging experience with unlimited possibilities come and give us a try, we offer a
solid dedicated server with excellent specs to ensure your gameplay is as lag free as
possible.

As with most networks, we have linked our chat so you can play on any server of your choice with the ability to chat with others anywhere on the network!

Our rules are fairly straight forward and based on common sense.
  • Be Respectful to your fellow players.
  • Do not steal, grief or otherwise ruin the enjoyment of others.
  • Any exploitations, including but not limited to, X-rays, client hacks, duping and the such (previous and current) will result in an instant ban.
  • Please be responsible and thoughtful with animal farms, machines and such.
  • Please keep chat clean.
  • Please chat in the appropriate channels.

Please check out our website for further information or dive straight in at play6.unioncraft.co.uk
www.unioncraft.co.uk

Please note: The Agrarian Skies 2 modpack is still in an alpha state and issues will most likely crop up.

Play.UnionCraft.co.uk

Last edited:

DarkestStryke

Jul 29, 2019
I play on the unioncraft skyblock server because its out of this world... erm.. I mean.. 'Show me the dirt'

werko

Jul 29, 2019
I can totally recommend this server. York's a great admin and the staff overall is really kind and helpful. The server is really stable and most likely just down, when there are new updates to be installed.

Oh and by the way, show me the dirt.

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
Yes were keeping to a true to form skyblocks server, no overworld, no easy nether ;) no end. Everything we do is done on our islands tho i know quite a few are starting to connect Islands already.

We have added some new commands however, you can now trust friends to build on your island even if they have their own island.

i guess if your players like it, but its hard to experience this pack with it disabled. Jadedcat made the nether have infernal mobs that are boss like and nether ores. its were you mine in the pack.
edit; i noticed you said no easy nether.... have you been in the nether that this pack creates? its hell.

how do you get netherack then? since you need to hammer it to get Fire shards from thaumcraft. do you really make the players get a laser mining drill set up before they can make upgrades to mariculter and start thaumcraft?

Last edited:

Daeresha

Jul 29, 2019
show me the dirt
Dirt.png

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
We now have updated to version 2.0.2 which includes the party quest update. To aid in this update we performed a world reset.

Last edited:

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server no lag,nice admin, best server ever

Show Me The Dirt Please
My IGN : MrEagleCraft
Thanks