Whitelist Server ▌GrassCraft ▌ Infinity 1.3.1 ▌ Whitelist ▌ Great Community ▌ [24/7] ▌Mature admins ▌ [SERVER CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tikiey

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hyperino
Where do you live? (Country): Norway
Do you accept the rules : Yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Played since the first modpacks came out then took a 2 year break.
Preferred Play-style : Build alone and start my own project but also socialize with others on the server.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I want to join because the server looks great and it is not fun to play alone. You should pick me because i am friendly, helpful and i can contribute a lot to the community.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I dont use skype anymore but i can if needed.

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hyperino
Where do you live? (Country): Norway
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Played since the first modpacks came out then took a 2 year break.
Preferred Play-style : Build alone and start my own project but also socialize with others on the server.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I want to join because the server looks great and it is not fun to play alone. You should pick me because i am friendly, helpful and i can contribute a lot to the community.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I dont use skype anymore but i can if needed.
Accepted.

Spit1989

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Knosox940
Where do you live? (Country):Gemany
Do you accept the rules : yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: played modded now for ~4 years, im not a vanilla fan tho.
Preferred Play-style : tech based projects
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : Im a friendly nice person and looking for an awesome server. The last Infinity server i played on changed his server location to NA so it was lagg heaven.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I dont use skype sorry, im a Ts3 user.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
We will skip 1.20 updated and will wait for 1.21
635356669596273706.png

But trone, Forbidden Magics!

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Knosox940
Where do you live? (Country):Gemany
Do you accept the rules : yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: played modded now for ~4 years, im not a vanilla fan tho.
Preferred Play-style : tech based projects
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : Im a friendly nice person and looking for an awesome server. The last Infinity server i played on changed his server location to NA so it was lagg heaven.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I dont use skype sorry, im a Ts3 user.
Accepted.

Excitar

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Excitar
Where do you live? (Country): Denmark
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Quite alot, I started to dabble into mods a few months before tekkit launched and I have been playing Minecraft itself since the early beta days. Some of the newer mods I'm still a little in-experienced with, but I pick up stuff fast when I get around to them, so I will easily be able to help out others if need be.
Preferred Play-style : I would say it varies a bit, but more often I like to do big nice looking builds.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm trying to find a server located in EU with a nice small to medium community where I can find other like minded players to play with.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I would prefer not to post it in an open forum, but if needed I can supply it if/when I get accepted into the server.

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Excitar
Where do you live? (Country): Denmark
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: Quite alot, I started to dabble into mods a few months before tekkit launched and I have been playing Minecraft itself since the early beta days. Some of the newer mods I'm still a little in-experienced with, but I pick up stuff fast when I get around to them, so I will easily be able to help out others if need be.
Preferred Play-style : I would say it varies a bit, but more often I like to do big nice looking builds.
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I'm trying to find a server located in EU with a nice small to medium community where I can find other like minded players to play with.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I would prefer not to post it in an open forum, but if needed I can supply it if/when I get accepted into the server.
Accepted.

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Good Afternoon,

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
LegendOfStuff
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Do you accept the rules : of course
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: i have been playing minecraft for about 4 years. i have been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years. i have a lot of experience with AE2, Thermal expansion, Ender IO, and thaumcraft/ thaumcraft tinker. i would like to learn more about reactors and the bees mod though.
Preferred Play-style : I like to make things look neat and clean but i also like automating things and making a sorta factory type base
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : I like the small close knit community and like the maturity of the players. i don't like playing with little kids that spam the chat. i think i would be a good fit for this community because i like to help out in any way i can.
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): I would rather give it to you if i actually get accepted onto the server

Thanks, LegendOfStuff

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Oy Legend, if you want, you can join me when/if you get accepted, I'm goin' through Thaumcraft myself atm, and I'd love to do Thaumic Energistics, but I'm terrible at AE2. Right now I'm living in a wood hut, but I'll be making a sort of magic lab here soon.
On a side note: Are we still offline?