Whitelist Server ▌GrassCraft ▌ Infinity 1.3.1 ▌ Whitelist ▌ Great Community ▌ [24/7] ▌Mature admins ▌ [SERVER CLOSED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : Wekmor
2. Where are you from? : Germany
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT +1
4. How old are you? : 20
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : Weekdays ~3, Weekend probably 6+
6. Have you played modded minecraft before? : Yes
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : Since the 1.2 Tekkit packs
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Building my base I'm mostly like a lone wolf, but I'm all for community events
9. Describe yourself. : I'm currently working for a medium sized company, selling equipment for butcheries and restaurants
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Because I liked it's player base and hell, it's located in europe LOL
11. Why should we elect you? : I'm always trying to help out fellow players if they need help with stuff
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : Farms for just about everything haha
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : Okay, I'm actually downloading Skype now :c Name should be 'iKrawall'

ninja85a

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): thenews1999
Where do you live? (Country): UK FTW
Do you accept the rules : yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: i have a bit of experience but not much
Preferred Play-style : i like to make a town with other people and work with them
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : i am a friendly person and i love to play with other people
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): thenews1999

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : Wekmor
2. Where are you from? : Germany
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT +1
4. How old are you? : 20
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : Weekdays ~3, Weekend probably 6+
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : Since the 1.2 Tekkit packs
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Building my base I'm mostly like a lone wolf, but I'm all for community events
9. Describe yourself. : I'm currently working for a medium sized company, selling equipment for butcheries and restaurants
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Because I liked it's player base and hell, it's located in europe LOL
11. Why should we elect you? : I'm always trying to help out fellow players if they need help with stuff
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : Farms for just about everything haha
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : Okay, I'm actually downloading Skype now :c Name should be 'iKrawall'

Accepted.

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): thenews1999
Where do you live? (Country): UK FTW
Do you accept the rules : yes
How much experience do you have in (Modded) MC: i have a bit of experience but not much
Preferred Play-style : i like to make a town with other people and work with them
Why do you want to join & why should we pick you? : i am a friendly person and i love to play with other people
Skype (optional but prefered, I will contact and add to group chat): thenews1999

Pleace remake your application,there are new white-list requirements

ninja85a

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : thenews1999
2. Where are you from? : uk
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT
4. How old are you? : 15
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : a few hours per day mor on weekends
6. Have you played modded minecraft before? : i have a bit of experience but not much
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : ive played some of the feed the beast mp some of the old ones
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : i like building a base preferably in a little town with other people
9. Describe yourself. : im still at school so not much time but not long till study leave and exams
10. Why do you want to join the server? : because i liked playing on it before the reset and i have enjoyed it
11. Why should we elect you? : because im a nice person and i will help people if they need help
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : i can help by building some buildings
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : thenews1999

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : thenews1999
2. Where are you from? : uk
4. How old are you? : 15
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : a few hours per day mor on weekends
6. Have you played modded minecraft before? : i have a bit of experience but not much
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : ive played some of the feed the beast mp some of the old ones
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : i like building a base preferably in a little town with other people
9. Describe yourself. : im still at school so not much time but not long till study leave and exams
10. Why do you want to join the server? : because i liked playing on it before the reset and i have enjoyed it
11. Why should we elect you? : because im a nice person and i will help people if they need help
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : i can help by building some buildings
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : thenews1999

Accepted.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : unseennote
2. Where are you from? : USA, Ohio
3. What timezone are you in? : EST
4. How old are you? 19
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 3-4h after work days approx and 5-6h on off days.
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : You remember when you had to edit the minecraft.jar right? Well I did that a long time ago.
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Magic Fanatic / Hoarder / Technomage
9. Describe yourself. : By day, I work as a Meat Clerk for Kroger, by night ,I sit at my computer and do sweet FA.
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Because I want to get back on, I want to start anew, maybe make my archmage tower.
11. Why should we elect you? : I'm a friendly person, easy to get along with.
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I like to help people, so long as I have the materials and time. I love to work with a group.
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : [email protected]

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : unseennote
3. What timezone are you in? : EST
4. How old are you? 19
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 3-4h after work days approx and 5-6h on off days.
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : You remember when you had to edit the minecraft.jar right? Well I did that a long time ago.
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Magic Fanatic / Hoarder / Technomage
9. Describe yourself. : By day, I work as a Meat Clerk for Kroger, by night ,I sit at my computer and do sweet FA.
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Because I want to get back on, I want to start anew, maybe make my archmage tower.
11. Why should we elect you? : I'm a friendly person, easy to get along with.
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I like to help people, so long as I have the materials and time. I love to work with a group.
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : [email protected]

Accepted.

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : Gan_fall
2. Where are you from? : Lithuania
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT +0
4. How old are you? : 18
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 4h per day if i have nothing going on more on weekends
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : Started when there we no modpacks and you had to dl and install then yourself after that tekkit and now ftb
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Technical
9. Describe yourself. : Doing some stuff abroad before i move back home
10. Why do you want to join the server? : I find it a lot more enjoyable to play with other people.
11. Why should we elect you? : I'm mature and easy going
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I'm willing to share resources and help in any way i can
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : Can send it via pm

Accepted.
(Please send me your Skype)

Grim2029

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : Grimreaper1997
2. Where are you from? : UK, England
4. How old are you? :17
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? :2
6. Have you played modded minecraft before? : yes
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : Spent many months playing on a Technic server and a Direwolf20 server and am now trying to find a newer server to try some newer and differnt mods
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Pretty Familiar with tech mods but want to try and focus more on magic
9. Describe yourself. : Laid-back, Willing to help, Mostly quite but will join in on conversations if interested
10. Why do you want to join the server? : It seems like what im looking for, a chilled mature community where i dont have to worry about getting robbed and killed every 20 seconds
11. Why should we elect you? : I am hoping i will be a good edition to the server and i am willing to help out with any server build projects or just helping others out
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I have a wide knowledge of tech mods and i am quickly learning the magic mods and i am willing to give a helping hand when i can
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) :ExiledKnightmare

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : Grimreaper1997
2. Where are you from? : UK, England
4. How old are you? :17
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? :2
6. Have you played modded minecraft before? : yes
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : Spent many months playing on a Technic server and a Direwolf20 server and am now trying to find a newer server to try some newer and differnt mods
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Pretty Familiar with tech mods but want to try and focus more on magic
9. Describe yourself. : Laid-back, Willing to help, Mostly quite but will join in on conversations if interested
10. Why do you want to join the server? : It seems like what im looking for, a chilled mature community where i dont have to worry about getting robbed and killed every 20 seconds
11. Why should we elect you? : I am hoping i will be a good edition to the server and i am willing to help out with any server build projects or just helping others out
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I have a wide knowledge of tech mods and i am quickly learning the magic mods and i am willing to give a helping hand when i can
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) :ExiledKnightmare

Accepted.

Excitar

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : Excitar
2. Where are you from? : Denmark
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT+1
4. How old are you? : 26
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 2-3 hours atlelast, alot more depending on what I need to be doing.
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : I started to dabble in mods some months before tekkit launched
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : Big and good looking builds.
9. Describe yourself. : Friendly and easy going, I can get quite competitive and dedicated towards something once it catches my interest. I would say I'm an outgoing person, not afraid to make new friends and start talking about all kind of stuff with someone eventho I might just have met them.
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Looking for a good and friendly community located in EU to play with
11. Why should we elect you? : I was whitelisted on the server before the update happend and I would like to get back on and play again,
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I have alot of experience with both modded and Minecraft in general so I will be able to help others if needed and in general just another friendly spirit on the server.
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : I prefer not to say in an open forum, I can give it later in private if needed.

Last edited:

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 2-3 hours atlelast, alot more depending on what I need to be doing.
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : I started to dabble in mods some months before tekkit launched
9. Describe yourself. :
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Looking for a good and friendly community located in EU to play with
11. Why should we elect you? : I was whitelisted on the server before the update happend and I would like to get back on and play again,
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I have alot of experience with both modded and Minecraft in general so I will be able to help others if needed and in general just another friendly spirit on the server.
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : I prefer not to say in an open forum, I can give it later in private if needed.

You didn't tell us about yourself.

tbonetjn

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : tbonetjn
2. Where are you from? : Iowa
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT+6
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : like 4 hours
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : i played a lot of ftb
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : building house and excel in the game
9. Describe yourself. : Pretty chill layed back but competitive
10. Why do you want to join the server? : im looking for a good and friendly server to play with a friend on
11. Why should we elect you? : im a trustworthy loyal player
12. What can you contribute to the server with? i would help to get people further in the game and be a all around nice guy
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : I prefer not to say in an a forum, I can give it to you in private if needed.

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
9. Describe yourself. : Friendly and easy going, I can get quite competitive and dedicated towards something once it catches my interest. I would say I'm an outgoing person, not afraid to make new friends and start talking about all kind of stuff with someone eventho I might just have met them.

Accepted.

Last edited:

mattloveOHIOST5

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : mattloveOHIOST5
3. What timezone are you in? : US Eastern
4. How old are you? : 13
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 2 hr., have school
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : For 2 years, played from Mindcrack to Monster to Unleashed
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : I like making cool bases and tech stuff
9. Describe yourself. : Im very outgoing and funny, like to talk, make new friends
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Cause I think Infinity is a cool modpack and i wanna play it w/ others
11. Why should we elect you? : I can bring a lot to the server and
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I like to make community things, so i can contribute community builds
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : mattloveOHIOST5

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : tbonetjn
2. Where are you from? : Iowa
3. What timezone are you in? : GMT+6
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : like 4 hours
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : i played a lot of ftb
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : building house and excel in the game
9. Describe yourself. : Pretty chill layed back but competitive
10. Why do you want to join the server? : im looking for a good and friendly server to play with a friend on
11. Why should we elect you? : im a trustworthy loyal player
12. What can you contribute to the server with? i would help to get people further in the game and be a all around nice guy
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : I prefer not to say in an a forum, I can give it to you in private if needed.

Accepted.

linas14

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your minecraft IGN? : mattloveOHIOST5
3. What timezone are you in? : US Eastern
4. How old are you? : 13
5. How much time do you intent to play per day (Approx.)? : 2 hr., have school
7. If yes, for how long and what mods / mod packs? : For 2 years, played from Mindcrack to Monster to Unleashed
8. What kind of gameplay do you prefer? : I like making cool bases and tech stuff
9. Describe yourself. : Im very outgoing and funny, like to talk, make new friends
10. Why do you want to join the server? : Cause I think Infinity is a cool modpack and i wanna play it w/ others
11. Why should we elect you? : I can bring a lot to the server and
12. What can you contribute to the server with? : I like to make community things, so i can contribute community builds
13. What is your skype? (REQUIRED) : mattloveOHIOST5

Accepted.